One Too Many Margaritas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down, trying to make conversation, but my mind was scattered. After about 10 minutes, Rick tapped me on the shoulder and leaning over said quietly, "It's time for you to go, tell them you've got a call to make."

I stood as directed and made my excuse. Charlotte was at the door waiting. As I got to her, she said, "I invited Rick and Stephanie to stop by; we weren't through chatting."

I just nodded.

The ride home was quiet. As we pulled into the driveway, I saw Rick and Stephanie getting out and walking up behind us.

We gathered in the kitchen. There was a brief pause, and then Rick spoke.

"Would you give me a moment with Charles, please?"

Stephanie took Charlotte by the arm, and said, "Sure; I want to see your guest room."

As they stepped out, Rick had the strobe going. "Focus and Count. From here out you will do exactly as I say. You will submit and obey without question. This is who you really are--a submissive obedient cuckold. Understand?'

"Yes," I said.

"Now, Charlotte has agreed to let me fuck her in the ass. You're going to watch me master her and watch her enjoy it. I'm doing this because you can't; you're too submissive, understand?"

I hung my head, "Yes, I do."

"Now, Strip; Naked: Completely."

I knew I shouldn't, but the realization that I was submissive and the erotic thrill of being dominated overwhelmed me.

I left my clothes on the floor. He then reached into Stephanie's purse and pulled out a ball gag and Velcro cuffs.

"Can't have you changing your mind and interfering. Let's go to the guest room."

I led him down the hall, adjusting my breathing for the gag. His hand was on my neck. He steered me to the corner chair.

When we got to the room Charlotte was naked from the waist down and sitting on the bed. Her eyes widened when I came in, but she said nothing. Rick kicked off his shoes and then removed his jeans and briefs.

He then stood in front of her, fondling himself.

"I know Stephanie has told you what happened. After the anal talk with Charles, he came to see me. He was worried he could not perform. So we talked about it and after a while he came to realize he would never be able to do it. He's just too submissive. You on the other hand are not. I know Stephanie has had several of her uniquely persuasive chats with you this week as well. So, you can see my cock is getting harder and it's getting harder for you. You're ready aren't you?"

Charlotte blushed, hard. Looking down at the growing cock, she murmured, "Yes."

He kept stroking, "Tell me to fuck your ass. Beg me."

She took a deep breath, "Yeah, OK, OK, I want to do this. Fuck my ass."

Rick stepped back as Stephanie stood her up and jerked the bed spread off. "No need to get that messed up; turn around and get on all fours."

She then pulled a tube out and smeared a gel on her fingers and on Charlotte's crack. First a full handed massage from back to front several times followed by little darts of the long finger as the anus, followed by slight penetrations leading up to one, then two fingers in. Charlotte had dropped her head and was wiggling her ass on each penetration, rocking slightly.

Charlotte was moaning. I was wide-eyed as my own dick was starting to stir.

Rick was almost fully erect as he opened a condom. It goes on easily.

He tapped Stephanie to move back, looked over at me and then repositioned Charlotte so I have a full side view. He stroked her thighs several times and then placed one hand on her neck and plunged the other up against her pussy, massaging, stimulating, and penetrating. She started to hump his hand, rocking back when he withdrew, trying to keep him in.

He then pulled his hand back up to her ass, using her juices to lubricate her further.

She rocked forward, and he removed his hand, using it to place his tip at her opening. When she rocked back trying to find his hand, she instead found his cock. She squealed and pulled forward, but was stopped by the hand on her neck. He brought her back to where his hand was holding the tip and he pushed in slightly. She gasped and grunted.

As he pushed in, he told her, "You're clinching, take a deep breath, extend forward and relax. I'll go slow."

I watched him go in an inch, back half way out, go in an inch and a bit, then partially back. Slowly, he went a little deeper each time. Insert, pull back, repeat. Insert, pull back, repeat.

All l could do was stare. I could not look away. It was so smooth and seductive. I could feel my pre-cum leaking.

As he would push in, Charlotte was squirming, trying to get him in deeper. "Deeper," she moaned.

"We'll get there soon; enjoy the journey," he growled.

A few more strokes and her ass was up against his thighs. When he was fully in, she started rotating, trying to drill him in further. A moment later, she wrapped her hands in the sheets to give her a grip and began to rock forward and back. Once she got the sense of how far she could go, she began to lunge forward and backwards, accelerating with each stroke.

Rick was gripping her ass with both hands trying to control her, but she was not stopping. Suddenly he arched and groaned and then the tremors started. Gasping, he told her to slow down which she did. While they were gently rocking, she suddenly pulled out and flipped to her back, masturbating herself to a quick, screaming orgasm.

While she was taking care of her needs, Rick turned to me and leering, removes to condom. He reached into his pants and pulled out the light, triggering it and triggering my trance.

Switching hands he removed the gag. As I'm gasping for air, he made me count while he directed me to open my mouth. "A submissive cuckold would swallow my cum. You are too scared to put your cum in her ass, but you'll swallow my cum. You can't put your cum in her, but you don't want mine making her messy. She should be clean in case I want go again. Open up cuckold, take it."

I resisted for few seconds, but he told me to start counting and obey. I opened up; he poured; I swallowed.

As he pulled me up to a stand, I noticed Stephanie was kneeling on the bed over Charlotte, taking Charlotte's hand and pulling it up and into her vagina, rubbing against it, talking softly to Charlotte as her eyes glazed over.

Rick took me back to the kitchen and out came the light yet again. I welcomed it for refuge, focusing on counting and not what just happened. Escaping, his voice is in the far background.

"This was your doing, you could have just held your nose and fucked her instead of bitching to me about a drunken conversation between our wives. Granted, Charlotte is the hottest one of the group, but I don't stray as a general rule. Besides, this was Stephanie's idea as much as it was mine. But we need to make some adjustments now. Put the ball gag back in, keep counting the lights and listen.

**********

The Blairs had stopped by for a post Esparza's after Margarita drink or two. Charlotte and Stephanie seemed to be getting to be closer friends. Rick is part of the bicycle group, but he is a quasi-shrink -- mainly marriage counseling. May be paranoia, but I find myself guarded around mental health folks. I feel like they're always looking for a weak spot.

But they're neighbors, so mi licor us tu licor. But that's as far as it goes.

12