All Comments on 'One Touch'

by RedVixen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OmahaBoy2003OmahaBoy2003over 20 years ago
hey there Red more please :)

I love this story and I want more. It's very hot sounding.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your story came up on random spin. 5-stars! I'm surprised there was only one comment previously and that you didn't continue. The first line was the hook for me, "one touch...melt my resolve." It was the same for me early in the covid clamp down with a black man I first knew as a friend of my sons. We initially met in a line outside the supermarket one morning, he was't hard to find as he was a foot taller than me. We soon made it a habit of walking together, sorry Dr. Fauci it was somewhat less than six feet apart. It was slow seduction, after two months, he invited me up to his apartment for a drink, my heart wanted to go but my brain thought it was wrong, taboo for a married woman. Finally, one day I just dropped in on him, my heart was beating fast, my brain flashed "turn away, don't be a fool, you're old". He was ecstatic, he mixed drinks, I joined him on the couch. I practically guzzled my drink, I placed the empty glass on the table, leaned over and kissed him. Our lips separated briefly, he pulled me towards him, we kissed passionately, hugging and nuzzling, soon reclining on his long couch, our hands roamed, my clothes fell away, his hand slipped into my panties, "Omg" I moaned as his finger slipped into my wet pussy. I continued, "Really, listen, OMG, I'm married, I shouldn't be doing this." He continued fingering me, sucking on my hard nipples, I bucked and moaned and in time, yelled, "don't stop, please, I'm cumming." My panties vanished, fully exposing my pussy for him. It was then that he stood up over me, 6'4" tall and dropped his boxers, his black manhood sprang forth, hard and outwards. My eyes widened at the sight of his hard black cock, in was big, god I wanted that in me, he lowered himself onto me, I spread my legs for him, his cockhead was at my opening, I widened my legs and pulled my knees back and softly said to him, "Please fuck me." He plunged into me, and fucked me vey hard and fast, we fucked for months, he owned me. Now if you look closely and brush aside my dark pubes, on my mons there's a small black ace of spades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedVixen@RedVixen
36 Followers
I love writing, especially where strong men are in it....