One, Two Three Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
Couples fantasy life leads to an amazing evening.
3.6k words
12.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been in love with each other for over forty years. She has blonde hair and gray, seductive eyes that sparkle. Her smile is mischievous and she always makes me wonder what she is thinking. Julie is a beautiful woman and she turns heads any time she walks into a room. Whenever we go out, her shoulder length, golden hair completes her look as the most desirable, sexy, hot woman I have ever seen. She is 55 years old and 5'3 and 130lbs and our sex life is out of this world. She was a gymnast in high school and is much the same now with a couple of exceptions. Her breast are quite large with enticingly large nipples. My desire for her is insatiable. Her ass is a marvel. It fills out her size six jeans and to this day, I walk behind her just to look at it.

This brings me to our mutual fantasy. Like most guys, I like seeing other men drool over my wife. Julie wants to tease and flirt with a man while I watch to fulfill my fantasy. We have decided to do this at a local, high end, hotel bar in our city where we live. Julie is concerned that no man will be interested. My response is how could they not be? It is a small, quiet bar, so there is usually not a big crowd. It is intimate, which is perfect as she is shy.

Our plan is for Julie to check in a couple of hours ahead of time and get ready in the room. She has an amazing red dress that hugs her beautiful body in all the right places. Her large breast are highlighted and her shapely ass is to die for. She has a pair of red CFM shoes just purchased for this fantasy along with silver earrings and a red, designer bag. Any man from 25 on up will be looking at her. She will walk in and sit at the bar and order a glass of wine. Two to three glasses and she will be amorous and very flirty. When she orders her first glass, she will text me and I will leave our home and head to the hotel. This should give her thirty minutes to attract our prey. I will be wearing a business suit and sit at a table with a full view of her and what ever man has caught her eye. This will be the first time I will see her in the outfit. If she is wearing hose, then she does not have on panties and if she is wearing stockings, she does. Either way, not much will be covering the sweetest tasting pussy in the world. By the time I arrive, she is on her second glass of Pinot Grigio.

I arrive and sit at the table directly behind her and she is already talking to a man she is interested in. He looks to be about forty, with short black hair. He appears to be about 5'8 and 180 pounds. They are in a conversation that she is enjoying. She sees me sit down and gives me a smile and a wink, unknown to her new friend. She is smoking hot and he can't take his eyes off of her. They are interested in each other as both have turned their stools to face the other. This is my first look at her legs in the dress. She is wearing hose which means no panties! If I were next to her, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her and this gentleman can't either. I am not surprised. What I am surprised about is how easily Julie is placing her hand on his arm to make a point while they are speaking and caressing his cheek when he pays her a compliment. I am also surprised that she is letting the man rest his hand on her lower thigh where her dress stops.

I notice he is lightly rubbing her thigh on her hose, but every time he tries to move his hand up toward her sweet pussy, she stops him. She is so sexy and she knows how to use her sex appeal. This man is hoping he gets to somehow maneuver her out of the bar and up to his room. I have always told her that she oozes sex without even trying.

We have agreed that after I arrive, I would watch for thirty minutes or so. If the show was good, and she is really into it, I can watch a little longer. Julie is wearing a big, wedding diamond and has told this man that she is waiting on her husband to arrive, but she left the exact time open so he would think he might have enough time to take his prize. Julie lets me know she thinks he is hot and she is attracted to him. He is younger than she would have liked, but after a little wine, I don't think that is a problem anymore. The gentlemen's name is Doug.

Julie and I also have another fantasy about a man watching us make love without participating. I told Julie that if she found a guy really hot in our bar fantasy, maybe she might want him to watch us, and if she did, to let me know. We could act out two fantasies instead. She could excuse herself and go to the ladies room and text me. She said if he was the one, she would wink at me after she ordered her third and final glass of wine. Since she was so attracted to him, she definitely wanted him to watch us if he was interested.

She ordered her final glass of Pinot Grigio and winked at me. We had agreed that if she found the man to watch us, she would excuse herself and head to the room. The one this I asked her to do if she was sure was to kiss him before she left, telling him she would be right back. He had tried a couple of times and she gave him her soft cheek. I told her I wanted to be able to see her lips parted as she kissed him. Julie sets me on fire when she kisses me. Her tongue on mine turns my knees to jelly. I wanted her to lightly kiss him and pull away several times and then see her tongue slowly lick his lips and stroke his tongue. Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. Seeing her tongue lightly lick his lips and caress his tongue set me on fire. She pulled away and smiled and told him that should hold him until she returned.

After she is out of sight, I walk over to Doug and introduce myself as Julie's husband. I sit down and fill him in on our fantasy of being watched. The flirting in the bar was for my benefit. The watching us was both our fantasy, but I didn't know if Julie would let it go further. I asked him to give me fifteen minutes to go up and talk with Julie to see what she is thinking. Before I left him, I gave him our room number and I filled him in on a few things that I know drives Julie wild. After three glasses of wine and the kiss I witnessed, I didn't know anything except she was on fire. Maybe Julie would just want him to watch, but just in case, he was more than prepared and ready.

When I walk into the room, Julie runs into my arms and starts passionately kissing me. As I thought, she is on fire! I told her that I had talked with Doug and he was all in to watch us. Julie has always said she wanted to make another guy jealous while he watches her suck my cock and fuck me. She said he couldn't have her, but I didn't know if the wine and her attraction to Doug had changed that plan. I asked her how involved she wanted him, if any at all, and that she needed to tell me now.

She said she might be in to having him involved a little, if I was okay with it. I told her if I wasn't, we would stop and that would be the end of it. I didn't know how far I wanted this to go. I adore Julie and she is my life. She is a little vixen when she wants to be. She is not a slut and doesn't want to look like one here. She is every inch a lady that has a naughty and wild side that haven't been let out. This might be the night they both get let out. If this goes all the way to our first threesome, she and I are in this together and it will be about us. If it doesn't, I have the most amazing sexual relationship with the most beautiful woman in the world. We don't need this, it is only about a fun experience.

Julie is so sexy. I call her sex on a stick for a reason. When she is horny and turned on, she oozes sex and the look on her face sends me into orbit. I cannot wait any longer and kiss her and place my hand under her dress. Her hose are soaking wet. I want to bite her through them. I love to lick and kiss her pussy and I kneel down to do just that when there is a knock on the door. I tell Julie that this is the time to back out if she is having second thought. She smiles at me with lust in her eyes and says "Let's fulfill another fantasy and maybe two tonight." The sparkle in her eyes tells me this is going to be amazing. Almost primal.

I answer the door and let our friend in. I tell him that he can undress as much as he wants and sit in the chair by the bed and watch unless Julie invites him to participate. This could and would be stopped at anytime by Julie or myself. I don't need this to make our sex life better. She is an incredibly, skilled lover. The major point is that we are both involved together in this. Like everything else, we are partners in everything.

Julie is standing in the middle of the bedroom, fully clothed and by now smoldering with passion. I have never seen her look sexier or more desirable. As Doug and I walk back there, I take Julie's hand. I am a little surprised when she takes Doug's hand and asks him where he is going. I guess she wants him involved. Julie and I have talked and laid the ground rules, so we know how it will play out. Her pussy and her mouth are mine alone to cum in. By now, I am on Julie's left side and Doug is on her right. I have tipped him off about Julie's neck if he happens to get lucky enough to get close and when I turn her head toward me to kiss her, he lifts her hair and begins to kiss and nibble on the back of her neck. She is so turned on. Her tongue is in my mouth and we are feverishly kissing each other and stroking our tongues against each other's.

I am gently massaging her breast when I feel her left hand begin to rub my hard cock. I look down and she is doing the same to Doug. He and I have the same thought as we both unzip our pants and let them fall to the floor. Julie then reaches into both of our briefs and pulls our cocks out. My cock is about 8 inches long and fairly thick. Doug's is about the same size. I am rock hard in anticipation as Julie drops to her knees and begins giving her first two way blowjob.

Her mouth, lips and tongue feel like her pussy and drive me crazy. She puts me in her mouth first and tries to take all of me. She is so good at sucking cock that one time I came in under a minute. She swallows my load every time and a lot of the time, she will come up and kiss me and give me some of my sperm back. She then slowly takes me out of her mouth while running her tongue on the underside and then takes Doug's hard cock in. She licks his whole shaft and nibbles on his head. His eyes are closed and he is moaning and so is Julie. She cums when she sucks my cock because she is so into it. I have never seen this before or even heard of it.

From the sounds of her moans, she is enjoying sucking two cocks. Julie has pulled our two cocks together and is licking our heads at the same time. She alternates sucking our cocks for several minutes. Doug and I brace ourselves with one hand on each other's shoulder as she is making our knees weak. Julie realizes there is more she wants to do and stands up. The wild and naughty Julie has been let out and words cannot describe her.

She tells Doug that this is as far as it goes. She tells him that she finds him very attractive and even though she went totally wet when she kissed him in the bar, that she is married. She felt like she should relieve a little of the tension she was responsible for creating and that is why she sucked his cock. She also tells him that she really likes sucking his cock. I am starting to feel sorry for him.

She kisses him again and there is no holding back. She is in as passionate a kiss as I have ever seen. I am so turned on and jealous at the same time. Julie realizes I can't see her tongue and pulls back so I can see her tongue at work. I see her tongue dart in and out of his mouth. I know what that feels like and I get even harder. She asks Doug to sit in the chair and watch. He goes along with it. He gives me a little smile knowing what we had talked about in the bar.

Julie and I turn our attention to each other. I can cum in my pants just kissing her and it is even hotter for me after I have watched her kiss Doug twice. I unzip her dress and it falls to the floor revealing the most desirable woman in the world. I finish removing my shirt and tie. As we fall to the bed, I remove her bra and reveal her gorgeous breast. I bury my head between them and lightly bite on her nipples. She loves having her nipples lightly bitten.

If I could have special ordered the perfect woman for me, Julie would have been it. I want to taste her and lick her pussy, but she has other ideas. If I have a complaint at all, it would be that I don't get to eat and lick her wonderful pussy enough. It is an addiction for me. She lays me on my back and goes after my cock. I know I am a lucky man. I go into orbit every time she touches me. I love it when she crawls between my legs and unleashes her mouth on my cock. She swirls her tongue around the shaft and the head. She licks and kisses my balls and runs her tongue all the way down to my ass.

She is the most incredible lover in the world. Little does she know what's coming. I shared a little more of my fantasy, and I think if she was totally honest, her fantasy as well, with our new friend while we were talking in the bar. I think Julie loves the idea of two men pleasuring her.

As soon as she is up on her knees between my legs, Doug makes his move. He quietly comes over behind Julie. She is not aware that we have talked about taking this voyeur fantasy all the way to a threesome. The naughty side came out in the bar. With three glasses of wine and two men, her wild side was about to unleash itself. He kneels down from behind and runs his tongue the length of her soaked pussy. He takes his hands and rips a hole in her panty hose. The moan she lets out almost makes me cum right then. She begins to push back into his tongue while increasing her passionate attack on my cock.

I know I have to control things and not cum too soon. Julie has to be thoroughly satisfied when we are done. I don't want this to be me watching her fuck our new friend. This has to play out where Julie and I finish together. About this time, Doug begins making love to her pussy with his mouth. His tongue is going in and out of her opening as deeply as he can push it in. Doug is finding out just how good her pussy tastes. He won't ever forget. He also starts sucking lightly on her clit. I love listening to her moan as her mouth is full of me.

I feel her begin to slow down and she is moaning loader and louder. As Doug increases his penetration, Julie cries out she is cuming. She squirts all over Doug's face and collapses on top of my cock. I pull Julie up to me and begin to kiss her. I think it is so sexy to kiss her after she has had my cock in her mouth, but now she has had mine and another man's. I am over the top. I can't get my tongue far enough in her mouth and she is passionately flicking her tongue all over me.

While Julie and I are kissing, Doug repositions himself behind her. She is expecting his tongue again, but what she feels is another man's cock against her opening. She is so wet that he slides all the way in. He begins to fuck her and she is moaning and asking him to fuck her harder while she has renewed her oral attack on my cock. I almost cum hearing her talk like that. He continues and it doesn't take long for Julie to cum again. She squirts and her contractions forces his cock out of her pussy. Her contractions when she orgasms are like a vice grip. When this happens, he lays down on the bed between us. Julie is on fire and she is all two men can handle.

We are positioned on opposite sides staring into each other's eyes. I want to taste her so badly that I take as much of him in my mouth as I can and run my mouth and tongue all over him getting every drop of Julie I can. When I release him, Julie takes over and begins to go down on him. She and I kiss each other around his penis and I massage it while she takes his cock into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. Doug tells us he is about to cum and I release his shaft and Julie takes hold of it after taking her mouth off of his cock. Seconds later, Doug explodes and shoots cum all over himself, Julie's breast, me and the sheets.

Julie tells him that it is time for him to leave and we both thank him for helping us fulfill our fantasies. He said any time we would like to get together again, he would come to town. We told him this was a one time experience and wouldn't be repeated. It was checked off our bucket list. After he finishes dressing and starts to leave, Julie jumps out of bed and kisses him one more time the way I like. I could see her tongue and his stroking each other's. I know her pussy was dripping wet as this kiss lasted at least a minute. If it was possible, I got even harder.

Julie returns to bed and to me. She doesn't enjoy sitting on my face as much as I would like, but she does tonight. She grinds her shaven pussy into my lips and mouth. I can't get enough of her and kiss and tongue her while she rides my face. She cums again while I am in heaven tasting my wife's pussy that another man has licked and fucked just a few minutes before. I never wanted to stop, but there is only one proper way for this night to end.

I position Julie on her hands and knees and enter her from behind. I fuck her the same way Doug did earlier. I fuck her hard and fast and then slow and easy. I pull out and rub my swollen head against her opening and then slowly slide it all the way in again. Her pussy feels like silk. I push her down on the bed and lay on top of her and slowly fuck her from behind. She is pushing back moaning and tells me to fuck her as deeply as I can. I push myself all the way in and feel her back wall and know I can't go any further. I rock back and forth as I feel that familiar feeling as her pussy spasms, squirting several times as she cums again and relaxes. As she relaxes, I cum and shoot several streams of cum into her. I finally stop and then roll off to hold her in my arms.

I look into her eyes and begin to kiss her again. We both want more and round two is just beginning.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just a Christmas Party They never expected this.in Loving Wives
100 Minutes His wife takes the bet.in Loving Wives
Wife Stole My Ultimate Fantasy! She got me to divulge my fantasy and made it her own!in Loving Wives
More Stories