One Very Dirty Summer

Story Info
A rebel child gets wild.
1.1k words
3.68
11.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth kink related story about a woman who enjoys all sorts of nasty and gross kinks. If things like unwashed women. Scat, watersports, sweaty, trash piles, rolling in mud and the like bother you stop now. If not? Keep on goin.

Also all persons involved in sexual situations are above the age of 18

____

Lonely Horse farms very much lived up to its name. A horse farm on a just shy of 1000 acres in the middle of nowhere it was split into three stables from three old merged ranches. The main stable was the largest, and technically two of them. Where the merger had come from it was the largest by far with room for over 80 horses, although on average it was closer to 60 or so.

The second stable was one of those 'project stables'. If you heard stories of 'the troubled girls stable' this was one of those, and still was. Smaller, with room for 18 horses, but on average more like 12, it housed a mix of children who bonded with animals as a form of 'healing'. It was also reasonably close to the main stable, not too far away.

The last one was the smallest, and at one point a whole home with a small stable attached. The merger had kept the stable, but more so as a 'vacation home' for the main owners. As they could keep it, and a few of the horses owners could approach the third farm easier, it was nearly two hours drive away from either of the other two stables. It was mainly connected by a long, long land-line. It was somewhat self sufficient with a small fields attached growing some crops. It was where the horse manure from the other stables was stored for a few nearby farms to take as stock, as well as using some of it for their own gardens. Admittedly the gardens were given over to one of these farms, a few acres of plants, in exchange for a small fee and a bit of the food to be given to the residents of this isolated space.

Oh, the third farm had a few residents. The owner of the central stable that had lead to this merger had a decently large family. To that end his oldest daughter, Jane, was given her own stable to manage. She wasn't alone in this. The family that had owned it previously had one daughter of adult age, her name was Marianne. While they had sold the farm to new owners she had kept the house and housed her 'help'. Of which there was one other girl, Irnia. Irina had gone to the 'wayward girl horse farm' for some years as a young girl. And she had ended up going to college for agriculture. To this end she had lead to this part of the farms current fate. It would, in a few years time, become a pure farm. Less horses, more plants. It was on the most fertile part of the stable grounds, and bordered up against some farms. They were working on making deals, but until then they were selling horse manure to the other farms. Which was about half of the job of the three girls living here. They took care of the horses, and received truckloads manure from the other stables nearly daily. It was dirty smelly work, luckily all three girls were pretty ok with getting dirty and smelly.

It was one morning after dealing with the horses, and after their delivery of manure from both of the other stables had arrived things began. It was early summer and the girls were sweating. It started with Marianne ripping out a fart.

"Wow. Gross." Irinia said jokingly.

Marianne took a moment and looked at her with a rather dull look, then snorted as she stepped in some of the horse manure with her well worn boots. "Indeed."

Irina took a moment and got some manure, which was less mixed with hay than the rest, and stepped in it. "Indubitably."

"You two done stepping in shit?" Jane asked,

"Depends, you gonna do it?" Marianne asked.

Jane snorted. "Why? We'd just wash it off later."

"What if we didn't?" Marianne asked.

"What the what now?" Irina and Jane had similar responses.

"So, when mom n' dad ran the place, over the course of the summer things would tend to get a bit slinkier. As the landlord. I mean... I don't mind if we saw how far we can take things." Jane housed the other two girls, and 'technically' was their landlord. To their house, less so the stables. The relationship was weird.

"Well, I mean its your place we'd muck up." Marianne answered.

"So what? While calling it a shithole is a bit much, I am making a new better place in the future. And demo'ing or renting this one. So if it stinks some now, so be it." Jane shrugged. "Used to go a week without a shower as a kid. Kinda fun."

There was a moment of quiet from the other two before Irina spoke up. "Yeah, ya know what. Fuck it, why not. I don't mind a bit of stink, do you?"

Jane looked at the other two and shrugged. "Fine, so be it." She said as waded into the manure with a stomp. "Lets see who can go the longest without a shower between the three of us."

"You do realize your parents actually come by here once in a while." Marianne said laughing.

Jane paused and gave the other a shove where she fell into the manure. "Shush you."

Marianne laughed as she got up trying to eye her ass. "Alright, that's fair." She said as she tried to look at her rear end. "I'm not washing my clothes either, y'all are dealing with my stink even more now." And with that came a shove to Jane which knocked her over.

Irina looked as Jane got up, the two of them with horse shit smeared on their pants. Both had nice brown stains on their backsides. And before long Irina heard what she imagined she would hear. "Alright Irina." Marianne said waving her in. "You next."

"Come on, Irina, get in." Before long chants of 'peer pressure' began.

Laughing Irina waded into the manure pile, she made a show of picking a spot to 'fall over' before the other two girls shoved her down, ass first into the manure again. They all got up and then Marianne spoke up.

"Hey, lets get a picture of our shitty asses!" She said. "Something to commemorate our dirty summer." Marianne got her phone from her pocket and set it up on a stand outside the manure pile. With some effort (and two tries at a photo) they got a picture of all three girls sticking their dirty asses out into the air.

It would be the beginning of one very dirty summer.