The Dirty Awakening

Story Info
When the plague hits the clean become unclean.
2.4k words
4.69
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following story contains women soiling themselves in public and offering themselves to being public toilets. If that doesn't interest you probably stop reading now. Also this is loosely set in my larger 'bath plague' universe. By and large the stories don't matter, but if you like this read some of those too.

Also all persons involved in sexual situations are of the age of 18 or older.**

Sarah picked a poor time to graduate college. In the middle of her senior year the bath plague hit. Society nearly died on the spot mid-semester, and she graduated half a semester late when everything had become remote. At least she had rich friends... Or rather *a* rich friend. Sarah went into film studies, with a specialty in internet production. While her friends also went into media related studies. Specifically two of them. Eric, her one guy friend who went into more or less the same as her, and Tanya who studied into more a social media marketing level. Although she did take a few filming classes with them. Tanya also was quite wealthy, which turned out to be a blessing when, as society was falling apart, and Sarah and Eric ended up losing their families to the plagues first wave they managed to find a rich friend, and college roommate, who had her own home being built, and offering them a place to live.

Of course, when society nearly died from disease this proved to be a blessing as the house was fairly isolated and the wifi services were surprisingly strong. Of course, the fact that all three of them had an idea on how to work from home in social media jobs. On the other hand, while admittedly media consumption rose, none of the three got very lucky with the algorithm.

So, after a while the three of them got into porn. A friendly trio, unable to really date anyone for risk of dying they decided to produce single, double, and threesome acts. As they went on with this they managed to go black in terms of money, and dirty in terms of kinks. An odd side-effect of the bath plague was a rise in those who believed in 'dirty living'. The bath plague preferred to kill those who were very clean. So the theory emerged that being dirty was good. So while the trio produced standard porn subjects for three people, after having some fun with Tanya wetting herself, and seeing above average sales they began to do more and more dirty things.

Thus five years into the plague, and three years into productions things had escalated to some rather wild stuff. Sarah was out in a yellow short sundress, with some white panties, white thigh high stockings and white shoes. She planned to come home with the panties yellow and lovely yellow streaks down her stockings. She was out with Eric who was her film-man and a single mic just in case she wanted to record any audio. They were in a very, very quiet section of town. A development started half a year before the plague hit, and since completion two businesses had moved in. And one had closed since then. They had filmed here before, and nobody had ever said anything to anyone making a mess of themselves.

Sarah's bladder was very, very full as she walked to a concrete spot in a little mini-mall. It was outdoors and open. She climbed up onto the side of a concrete fountain and spread her legs squatting, having filmed the first tease footage of her walking and hiking up her skirt Eric got in close to film Sarah as she let out a few spurts into her panties. A small wet spot forming on her underwear, urine leaking down her thighs and hitting the concrete. After this was done he pulled back and offered her some more drinks.

Then while drinking something new happened. "Hey there, what are ya doin?" A voice asked.

From one side two men approached. It seemed they lived here. "I was just going." Sarah said.

"Going where?"

Sarah snorted, not quit realizing things. "Going here." She said tapping her wet spot before she got a bit red in the face.

"What, just pissin on the sidewalk?" As the men approached a faint odor was smellable on the wind. Eric got a bit tense, but the man put up his hands. "Relax buddy, we don't want no violence, probably. Just to know what a cute girl like her is doing. Unless she's your girlfriend."

"Well..." Eric muttered, they had fucked, lots, but honestly? He was her co-worker more than boyfriend. They were friends with lots of benefits, not intimate in that way. They were close, and indeed friendly, but still. "Not quite."

"I gathered." The other man said. "You looked like you were filming up her skirt as she pissed. Nice." He offered a thumbs up. "We were just wondering if, perhaps, she wouldn't mind other people also pissing on her."

There was a moment as the two exchanged looks. But Sarah spoke up. "Alright. But only if you don't mind us filming it."

"Why film it?" The second man asked.

"Well, maybe I wanna get off to it later~" Sarah felt oddly emboldened right now. She was sober, and admittedly she had become an exhibitionist, the most provocative of the three friends to being kinky in public, but even so, this was a lot for her.

"Alright, fine. Is he gonna join us?" The first man asked pointing at Eric.

"He's gonna film." She said. Also keep his phone ready, just in case. "And maybe jerk off, that's up to him, not gonna lie."

To be fair Eric tended to film with a half-chub. And after these public shoots, Eric and Sarah had some 'fun' most of the time. "Alright, just don't want him jerkin off on me is all."

"I'll keep it in my pants." Eric said as he stepped back and began to film some.

The two men approached as Sarah squatted. Her gut grumbled, and she let out a somewhat involuntary fart.

"What? Gonna shit yourself?"

"What happens happens." It wasn't the plan for her to shit her panties, but well... It happens.

With that though the two men approached getting close and whipping out their dicks. They didn't touch her though. Still at this close Sarah could smell, these guys didn't bathe often. Perhaps they were into that 'dirty living' trend that was growing in popularity. Still after a few moments one man pissed on her face, then shortly after the other pissed on her chest, spraying on the yellow outfit.

Sarah joined them in pissing herself, her bladder full to nearly bursting it was easy for her to wet herself. Eric quietly got a bit stiffer than usual but he kept filming. However before long Sarah let out some nasty blasts of gas. She was loving this a lot, fingers going to her underwear and rubbing at her slit. So she was getting a bit relaxed.

"Damn girl, you like this a lot don't you?"

"More than you know."

"Say, what if you sucked us off."

Sarah had a moment worth of thoughts about the bath plague race through her head. Then came a very wet fart and she got on all fours. "Lemme just do that from a more comfy position." She said as she took the first guys still pissing cock, rubbed it on her face some, and then got to sucking as he began to wrap up.

She worked his member along, starting with licking the head and then going all the way. She became so engrossed with it she didn't realize how full her guts were pushing on her ass. As she deepthroated him she began to shit her panties, with Eric getting a great shot as her white panties filled up with brown shit. Before too long, while shitting herself, the man came inside of her, some cum coming out of her nose and mouth, but most going in. When he finished she swallowed on impulse and pointed at the second man. "So, when you're about to cum, let me know, I wanna wear some of it." She then sat back on her ass with a smush only now realizing she had shit herself. All Sarah did was let out a pleased 'mmm'. At this and writhe in place some before the second guy came.

As she gave more oral the second man spoke up. "Smells like you really needed to go. Me and my friend here are a bit backed up, mind if we... Ya know?"

She put one hand to her ass, got some shit and smeared it on her fingers. She presented the two dirty fingers with a muffled 'mmm hmm?'.

"Exactly."

With that Sarah smeared the shit on her sundress, and the other man began to mention he was gonna cum, so she pulled back, using her hands to guide him to an orgasm over her face.

"Mmm, thank you~" She said smiling. "Now then, if you need to go." She pulled on her dress, making her cleavage a bit larger. "This is a lovely spot~" The first man she had sucked off dropped his pants revealing a dirty asshole. Before long he let out a bit of a turd into her cleavage. Somewhat sticky and loose, but mostly holding together. It just about went down between her tits with ease. Leaving a greasy sticky mess behind it as it settled by her crotch. The second man was a bit different as he shit a wet spray over her and made her filthy with his shit. When he was done Sarah leaned back, spreading her legs as she sat in a dirty puddle. "Are you two happy?" She asked with a sultry tone.

"Quite." One man said. Amazingly, after that they left, giving Eric a thumbs up, and Sarah one quick grope of her dirty chest before wiping their hands in her hair.

When they were gone her expression got a bit less sultry and happy and slightly more worried. "Did you get that?"

Eric stood there holding the camera with a very visible bulge in his pants. "Fuck yes."

"Oh thank fuck. This worked out so great." She said getting up dripping with shit. "Hey. I still gotta shit. Why don't I sit on your lap and shit myself more."

Eric was quiet. "I will fuck you if you do that."

"Good, cause I am sooo fucking hot and bothered. Lets get a little more out of the way and do this shit." She said as she walked over and took his hand.

There was a back alleyway they had used for more 'dark' looking scenes. There weren't even camera's, and every shop on either side was empty. There was an old office chair with some torn seating on it. "Holy hell." Sarah said as she walked over. "I love this, the shit on my face, my hair." She smirked. "We need to do this more often. God, I kinda wanna try some diaper shit and just wear it for a while." She said as she groped her sticky ass, shit oozing from her panties. "Sit down I-" When she turned to face the chair Eric was there, cock out. "Alright, fine, but until I shit you aren't fucking me."

"Yes'm."

She sat down on his stiff member with a bit of force. She knew he had some masochistic tendencies, as did she, so being a little rough was ok. Her ass made a soft smush on his cock as she shivered in pleasure from feeling it probe before she fully sat down with a wet 'mush'. "Ahhh~" Sarah let out as she relaxed, and then pushed out the last of her piss and shit into her panties. It was a lot of shit, semi-solid like the first guy to shit on her, she filled her panties and ground on Eric. His hands wandered to her pussy and began to tease her clit through the fabric.

"I might cum if you keep grinding."

"Fine then, finger fuck me at least." Sarah said as her hands joined his as she began to work herself into a frenzy. His fingers worked on her insides, as she was on top of him, while her hit her clit and worked it as hard as she could. She somehow shit a bit more, while piss kept flowing.

Before too long she felt Eric stiffen under her for a bit as a new warm sticky sensation touched her ass. She shivered as after a few moments his hands got even more active, and Sarah's' motions shifted to lightly humping his fingers. Before too long she was cumming too. Honestly? She could keep going, but at this point her mind was flooded with ideas. After a little rest to relax some she got up. Eric's crotch was dirty and sticky, but he zipped his pants up.

She smiled. "I'm gonna have to sit in the car like this~" She said teasing him.

"Holy fuck, can you not, I'm driving, and you are lucky I am so turned on by this I don't mind." They also had brought bags to sit on. Yeah, the plan was to go back home dirty.

Getting in Sarah spoke up. "You think Tanya will like how we smell coming back."

"So I don't think you were there, but she was the first to do pissing video's. And she makes some stuff about shoving food into her socks and putting them on. Never do great, but she does it once a month."

"Say what if you two did a dirty sock game with me?" Sarah asked. "Where you do nasty things to a sock, once a day each, and I had to put it on until I was to grossed out to wear one of them the winner with the most gross sock gets to fuck me."

"That sounds terrible to make into a film. Once a day we cum in a sock."

"Well, it wouldn't just have to be cum. Although yes, if you want to go ahead. And... I never said we'd film it, I'd just do it~"

Eric snorted as he finally started the car. "Holy hell, this awakened something in you."

A finger went to her pussy. "Damn right~"