One Week

Story Info
Jealousy at its fineness.
2.3k words
3.67
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been married for four years now, the honeymoon stage over, domestic bliss settling in. At least that's what it should be, now she views her relationship with her husband as anything but bliss. They'd been at it all morning, stopping only to go to their respective offices. The topic of this particular argument being his increasingly frequent business trips.

A week here, a couple days there, as if he wasn't married. It was indecent of him to continue being constantly away from home, people were starting to get the wrong idea. Grocery trips turned unpleasant by the moms and concerned neighbors asking if and when they would finally add a new addition to the family or if she had seen his smoking hot new secretary. Endless questions, all left unanswered and her more unsatisfied.

The sound of the door slamming shut jolted her awake from her light slumber. She twitched her fingers in front of her and stretched her arms above her head. Her attention was drawn to the sparkle of her wedding ring. It was a pretty ole thing. The band was light and dainty with two smaller diamonds supporting one rather large emerald. She was never one for tradition, she wouldn't take a diamond as her wedding ring. So, they compromised on diamonds surrounding her choice of stone. That's what marriage was about compromising, and ever since she said "I do" she felt like she'd been losing that game more and more.

She could hear his heavy footsteps approaching her on the old worn staircase. She loved the old staircase; he had wanted to replace it or cover up the beautiful hardwood with ugly shaggy carpet. A terrible decision indeed.

She sighed as she prepared herself for the argument to come. She had half a mind to figure that he had come home as late as possible hoping she would still be asleep, and they could continue as if nothing had occurred the morning before. Having dozed off before she thought that if he was ready to argue then so would she.

He turned the knob to their bedroom and slowly stepped in, averting his tired eyes from her beady gaze. "I'm surprised you came up." she said, hands firmly held together in her lap. "The couch was always an option"

He huffed at her comment, and he undid his tie. If there was going to be an argument, he would at least be comfortable. "It's my bedroom too, isn't it?"

She got up and made her way over to him, not meeting his eyes once. "I don't know, Ian, seeing as you've hardly been in it." She insisted as she steadily undid his buttons on his shirt.

He watched as she made quick work of his shirt. Even as mad as she probably was at him, she never failed to show her affection in one way or another. "At least I know you don't hate me."

She gave him a puzzled look.

He motioned to her hands, finishing up with the last button.

She sighed as he lifted her face towards him, forcing her to look into his eyes. "What's this about?" A small smile making its way across his face. "This argument, I mean. We've back and forth for days. One minute we're good then, boom, we're back to arguing. C'mon, talk to me Lexi..."

She smirked as she pulled his shirt off. "I don't want to talk about it." Her skillful hands running down his toned, hard stomach, making their way to his belt. "We can talk about it later?" She suggested.

He laughed at her boldness; he hardly ever got to see her like this. Between the late nights and endless projects due at work. He was usually too tired to show her the affection she deserved.

Her hair was in its natural state, the fluffy, long coils reaching her shoulders, her face bare of makeup, and her skin, oh her milk chocolate colored skin was practically glowing in low candlelit light, she was a goddess. His goddess.

She ushered him over to the foot of their bed and motioned for him to sit on the plush ottoman in front of it. He complied, as she gracefully landed on her knees, a hungry look in her eyes. She licked her lips in anticipation. She was practically melting. She couldn't remember the last time they were intimate, and she was in need.

She undid his belt and pulled down his pants in record time. She ran her tongue around the head of his cock before taking him into her mouth. She could feel herself getting wetter by pleasuring him. She reached down to play with herself, he would be the only one receiving pleasure tonight.

He tried to grab her head to guide her, but she swatted his hand away, as she continued to bob her head up and down, each time getting it a little deeper. She wrapped her mocha-colored hand around his cock, the contrast between them making her moan.

He swore as she began to moan and hum around him. She tightened her lips around him, and he could feel his cock swelling, desperately wanting to release his seed. She stroked him faster, her hand going up and down, twisting and pulling, begging him to cum.

"Lex, I'm goanna cum..." He stated, his head thrown back in pleasure. God she was good he thought. He'd forgotten how good her mouth felt around him. Almost as good as him being balls deep within that tight snatch of hers.

As she felt the twitch of his cock, she removed her mouth with a 'pop' and held his cock under the tip, halting his release.

He groaned in frustration, "What the hell, Alexis?!"

"You want to cum, Ian?" Alexis questioned loosening her grip and lightly stroking him.

"Yes!" He shouted; eyes dazed with lust.

"Mmm... well then you should have thought of that before you went off on a week-long 'business' trip with your secretary." She said as she leaned down and licked his bottom lip, sucking it into her mouth and then lightly nipping him as she pulled away.

That will teach him, she thought. Nobody fucks him better than I do, and he'd do best not to forget it.

She sauntered around him over to her side of the bed and was getting in when he pushed her into the bed. His body trapping her underneath him. She squirmed around for a bit but realizing she was stuck, fell against the mattress in defeat.

"Dammit, Alexis! I told you that nothing was going on between us, we are just colleagues, nothing more and that the business trip was crucial in getting a new client to sponsor the new line. Besides, I am not her type of hype." He said looking rather flushed.

"Do you mean she's..." Looking back at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah, she's gay, Lexi." he said feeling exasperated.

She huffed against him, "Well, I still don't see why you needed to be there a whole week." She turned her head, hiding her face from him. "I was lonely..."

Ian leaned against her and whispered in her ear, "Baby, you could have just said that instead of making a big fuss. I promise I won't leave for that long again." He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and made to climb into bed, dragging her with him and slid the light switch off.

They laid there, aware of each other's breathing yet silent.

"So, if I touch you, will you smack me?" he questioned.

Lexi didn't respond right away, content with them finally in the same bed for once. "I'm not going to slap you."

She climbed on top of him and gazed down. His black hair and sage green eyes drew her in. Her eyes glinted with mischief.

"Do you want to play? Okay, we'll play, " she stated.

He smirked as he brought himself closer to her, "So you did want some of this?"

She rolled her eyes at his playfulness. "Of course, dummy."

He laughed as he kissed her. What started out as soft and sensual quickly turned into a battle of tongues, both fighting for control. Her legs wrapped around his torso and her fingers pulled at the short stands of his hair.

She was further enraged when she noticed his tiny smirk on his lips. He snatched her and flipped her over, putting himself on top of her. She stroked his cock, which she had taken in her hand. He was still as hard as a rock. Both of them are rolling around on the bed, attempting to regain control. She struggled in vain to wriggle out from beneath him, he wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her and slammed her down on her back.

His fingers tugged and pulled at her flimsy excuse for a nightgown, revealing her heavy, round breasts, enlarged mocha nipples perky from the sudden exposure. He pulled his lips away from her luscious lips and kissed his way to her soft and warm breasts, so responsive to the touch. His mouth lowered to one nipple while his fingers gave the other equal attention. When he felt that both had received sufficient treatment, he nibbled his way down to her stomach.

Alexis's hands instinctively flew to cover her stomach but were met with Ian's hands hauling her movements. His eyes met her as he simply stated. "No."

Her full lips pouted at his words. "But..."

"No." He started again and placed a kiss just above her belly button. "If I have my way, this will be the first home to our future children, and I will treasure it as such." He continued his loving assault on her body, skipping the place she wanted him the most, ending with feathered kisses on the tops of her feet.

Alexis's eyes roamed the wonderful man in front of her, his hair disheveled from her fingers and his eyes wild with passion. 'He wanted kids?' she thought, 'He had never mentioned that to me before...'

He sat her foot gently down on the bed and looked to his goddess and mother to his future children to see her eyes gleaming with fresh tears. He rushed to wipe them away. "Baby why are you crying?" he said, his voice laced with concern.

"You want kids?" she asked, her hands absentmindedly running circles on his hand

He smiled as he kissed her forehead. "Of course, I do. I want a bunch of them running around, filling our house with love and laughter." He moved to secure his place between her legs. "I plan on making our first one tonight." He said while caressing her thighs.

She smirked as she said, "Oh, really now?"

"Yea, and you are all wet and ready for me too." He chuckled lightly as he stroked her silken sides. He eased his throbbing member a little, helping her get used to him again. "It's been too long, baby." He said hovering above her on his forearms.

She huffed at his comment. "Maybe you shouldn't have left for a whole week then..." Although she was grateful, he gave her a min to get accustomed to him again, she really wanted him to fuck her already. To emphasize this, she wiggled her hips against him longingly. "Baby..." she moaned.

"You were never one to wait long." He mumbled as he took her lips again sucking and nibbling on them, which left her trembling and weak under him. She was severely unprepared when he rammed himself deep inside her.

"Fuck..." she moaned out as she ran her fingers down his broad and toned back.

He slowly began to move inside her, pulling a little further out, just to slide back into her hot and waiting core. His thrusts were hard and deep that she felt lightheaded for a moment

The sound of flesh on flesh and heaving breathing filled the room. It wasn't long before he hit that spot, that sweet spot that left her breathless and clinging to him for more. He grabbed her luscious thighs and spread them wider, opening her fully to him.

"Is this what you wanted?" He breathed hotly in her ear. "Me, fucking you like this?"

"Yes!" she cried out, her fingernails digging into his back. "Give it to me harder, baby, harder!"

His pace quickened, thrusting a bit harder and faster, bringing them closer to the edge. This combined with his grunts of satisfaction made her arch her back and whimper, he knew she was close.

"Ian..." she mumbled as her small hands clutched at the sheets.

"I know baby...me too." He said as he made a trail of love bites along her collar. "Cum for me baby, just for me." Her body softened and her eyes drifted up to his and she fell for him all over again.

"I love you!" she cried out, her head thrown back, and her inner walls gripped on his cock. He continued to fuck her, his thrusts quickening as she stroked him to an orgasm. His fingers entwined with hers, groaning with her as filled her.

Ian laid down beside Alexis as he tried to catch his breath. He moved the hair out of her eyes and leaned in to kiss her, running his tongue over her swollen lips. "Lex..." He mumbled pulling her into his embrace. "You've gotta be crazy to think I'd want anyone else. Your mine." he said lightly tapping her on the ass.

She smiled blissfully in his arms, muttering, "Oh! I'm yours, just don't leave me for that long again."

He chuckled softly, playing with her curls, "I don't know, Lexi, I like you jealous."

"Go away for another week and you'll see just how jealous I can be..." she said, cutting him a fierce glance under her long lashes.

"I'm looking forward to it."