All Comments on 'One Weekend a Month Pt. 03'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You have a problem!

I am not talking about your characters, I am telling you Marriedkinkylife.

"She quickly put that fear at ease, telling me it was normal for guys to have some bi fantasies".... this was your comment. On the other hand.....

It is possible that I am the one with a problem, because being over 50 and never having those fantasies.... maybe I am not wall... what do you think?

-1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, looking forward to where you take them in part 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I've never had bi fantasies.

And I wouldn't suck a cock if my life depended on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You lost me a normal guys having bi-fantasies.

Nope. Not happening. Not even in a fictional story. The frozen sperm idea was just nasty and made my skin crawl. What kind of fucked up idiots even think about something like that? Just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All the silly little trolls....

They all protest so much that their true feelings shine through so brightly. It’s definitely clear that those whining and crying that they would never suck a dick are the ones who probably hang out at glory holes on Friday night then go out with their buddies and “beat up queers” on Saturday. Most men who don’t do this would simply move on to another story, by posting your objections it’s clear you are trying to hide something! Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gets more interesting !

The story is very much at the edge, but has some excellent sex scenes, I would like to see a scene where Ash is made a Cuck-cake. Lets have some bi-women involved, who give Ash a good licking before locking her in chastity for the rest of the weekend and shagging Rich half to death in front of her. I'd like to see her really struggle with her jealousy issues first before Brian lets her out for a goodbye fuck. That would make the series much more equal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So why

So why did she not want to include her husband in the weekend away threesome? Also does a male really loose all his inteligence & control of his emotions when aroused? To some degree I suppose, but not entirely. Being chided not to “sulk” (like a child) at such an emotionally charged moment might just be way over the top & very likely cause a highly negative reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category.....so much gay! 1* for this garbage

This nonsense writer turned the husband into a wimp cuckold Gay boy.

This tale should be in Gay session or in T&C session.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You do a much better job

Of editing and deleting comments than you do writing, so maybe that should be your goal in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Denial

The author spends a lot of time arguing that his characters aren’t gay. Clearly this fantasy has many gay elements. The lead character seems to be most excited by cocks and male spluge.

Living in denial isn’t healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like the series

I agree with the troll comment, I don't know how you can read a whole story, especially a part 3, with the tags they describe and then bitch about it. Your stories are a little over the edge, but I enjoy reading them. Are we to assume the girlfriend is involved in part 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
C'mon out of the closet!

What, you bashful? It's cool man. Who doesn't want to suck some stud cock after it just left your wife's pussy, huh? Who? You know what you are; own it. We'll all respect you ten times more.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Once a month with . . .

. . . a little icing on the cake (maybe pie) in between. I am not so sure about saving the contents of a used condom in the freezer but it does make for a great story image.

I hope you continue this tale well into the future MarriedKinkyLife, you are doing a great job of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

I checked out after reading "most" men have bi fantasies. Maybe this wimp little bitch and his cuck brigade, but not most men. 1 for this piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Our own little LW loser can’t help himself

Heaven forbid someone write a story he can’t wrap his head around so he goes on his usual rants from his many accounts and acts like it’s more than one homophobic asswipe who posts here. It’s not. One sad little man who has no life other than sp being his time posting his dumbassed comments “garbage” “cuck shit” “gay”. He must really believe he is way more important in this world than he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

Who's the loser? Maybe you better look in the mirror. Only those that feel guilty about something will moan and groan like you. Are you feeling guilty about reading smut and feel the need to take it out on others? Fuck off.

Listless1Listless1almost 6 years ago
Keep it coming

This episode does a fantastic job of continuing the progress they both make in expanding what is exciting. Your characters are believable in both their pleasures and conflicted emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done!

This segment was just as good as the two previous. Well written with good pace and descriptions, and a very hot story line. It was a joy to read and I can't wait for future editions.

Please people, civility. If you don't have something constructive to offer, then please move on.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Like a train crash!

I keep reading in the hope that at some point the husband will grow a pair and either use the safe word or just kick “lover boy” out of his house, or better still throw him overboard whilst out on their boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I rarely comment

And I never can get into voluntary cuckold stories .... but. This was planned and agreed on by this couple. But .... this was supposed to be an advancement of the mutual sexuality and depth of relationship. This was all about Brian using his wife like a bull. Not a lot of mutual pleasure though that dud rear its head at their second weekend. I don't know where I stand on this one. I can identify easily with Brian as I've had two married couples where the wife submitted to me over a period of time. I think the one husband had very submissive tendencies but I never involved him. So, this story just has a "happy home invasion" to it. Ashley will never be the same, the slit genie has been released. Rich? What is he now? Willing cuckold who gave his wife away to someone to use and abuse. Wouldn't have done that with his Grady White, I assure you. I'm meandering here. I thought the writing, dialog and plot were great and I posted 5 ☆.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The threesome without him there

Is a deal breaker. Game over. This guy has enough money. Move away. She can keep this Brian asshole.

What is really missing from this are the discussions of the jealousy. How does she talk him down? It seems highly improbable that there is much that can be said that anyone with any self respect could accept.

magenta9959magenta9959over 5 years ago
Thoughtful

Don't get the criticism. It is well-written, and broaches sensitive subjects thoughtfully. I'm of a similar age to Rich and wonder if the criticism shows a lack of empathy and perspective. Been with my wife for 28 too, and there's nothing I'd deny her, especially if it was something I couldn't give her myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Please give us more. At least one more chapter with the other woman included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

More Please...........Love it.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
This Story Started Well...

Oh, dear. Okay, I just about get my mind around Ash becoming a submissive slut, but I can't accept her total lack of empathy for her husband. A cuckold's enjoyment comes from watching / being made to watch. If their relationship was solid, she would have wanted him to get pleasure too.

As for her first threesome being without her husband - That would be enough to make any man walk away (hopefully after he beat Brian to a pulp).

Sorry, but after a really good start, IMO you lost sight of your characters. I write that in hope it will ensure you take more care with your future output.

shaved4hershaved4heralmost 5 years ago
again another well written encounter

Great writing!

had me leaking precum the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very good story

I was made a cuckold early in our marriage and this went on with her cheating for 7 years. I lived some of the emotions you used in the story for Rich I was young and niave, I didn't want to believe she was doing it, I caught my wife a few times with evidence such as cum encrusted panties, a comb in our bed (I didn't use combs) or visually her hands on the abs of a black "friend", seeing her in a sleeping bag with a friend (he got me drunk so he could have sex with her ). The emotions are so hard to describe as there are so many that they can overwhelm a person. You did a nice job with the story line and using the story to bring out his feelings. Now that I am older I like to read "good" cuckold stories and put myself in the cuckold's place in the story. I look forward to more stories from you keep up the good work

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Last chapter

About idiot old dimwits playing cuckold. I'll bet little Bobn has a freezer full of used condoms just for snacks. To help with you and your cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Give her a first, the ultimate first which only he, her husband can give:

A DIVORCE !!!

Rot in hell, disgusting putrid cunt !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Earthquake

This story is in the wrong category. It should be under “BDSM” since Brian was just using them for his dominant pleasure by brutally fucking, sodomizing and abusing the wife and mind fucking the husband under the pretense of fulfilling their fantasies.

There is no need for a safe word in a loving wife cuckold relationship where husband and wife in control, communicate at all times and have full disclosure afterwords. There is no “Loving Wife” in this story. Not once when she was with Brian did she ever ask her husband if he was OK with what was going on. She not only allowed Brian to totally humiliate her husband, she participated in emasculating him without as much as getting a nod of consent from him. Also, what loving wife would strip naked and jack off three (possibly diseased) strangers in public then smear there cum all over herself to further humiliate her husband. She then goes off has a sodomizing threesome without first consulting her husband or considering his feelings. Then in the end she literally rubs it in his face using the saved cum from that threesome. She could have stopped all this disrespectful betrayal but she didn’t! Showing no empathy for her husband while doing so many things behind his back even the weakest husband would loose any former trust or respect he had for her. Without that mutual trust and respect this marriage is over.

But that’s really and this is fiction!

This story is just a very unrealistic BDSM story where a wife becomes a strangers sub who together torment and mind fuck her loving husband. The brutal sex portrayed by her encounters with Brian and others set against a backdrop of total disrespect for the husband detracted from the story eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not necessarily a turn on

A man getting really hard upon finding out that another man has been in his woman is more likely a very primitive alpha response to reclaim his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series

Good build up with lots of emotions. Added all to our favorites. We plan to read them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish it.... Please

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

Doesn’t belong in the loving wife category. No love here at least from her towards her husband. Not only did she do a threesome and her first double penetration with a stranger, but she offers a lame excuse about it and worse she makes sure her husband knows he wasn’t her first DP. What a sweet loving wife, NOT! Sounds to me like some of her fantasies were to absolutely abuse and demean her husband. Another story turning a so called loving wife into a slut. And the cuck goes along with because she fucks him good after. Well sluts will do that whether they love you or not, isn’t that the point of these stories. Call it a cuck story and I’ll stay away and won’t lower your rating score with my vote. A loving wife looks out for her husband when he’s not there to speak up for himself. Why does spicing up there sex life always lead to turning a loving wife into a slut and turning the husband into a spineless cunt slut himself. I would have used the safe word before he ever laid a hand on her the first weekend. What part of living out your fantasies gives total control of your sex life to a near stranger? Good writing, but false advertising.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have been in Brian's position with several couples. Never saw a cage used, never pushed either one to that level

Jake330Jake330over 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this series so far. I hope you continue to write more.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

This has been a great series. My wife and I will never do any of this but it hits many of my fantasies. I know it's been several years but PLEASE continue at least one more chapter!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Again, loved this

@gladventurer does not understand what a consensual loving cuckold relationship is all about

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anything ic69hunter praises is shit. That should tell you a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES