All Comments on 'One Weekend Stand Ch. 08'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
A very disturbing premise

From a societal point of view but you have opened up questions of space , independence , freedom , control , constraints , smothering , husbanding , spanking , anal sex which might pose Real questions to every couple ! Congratulations on packaging or bundling Truth with Sexuality !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Probably the best writing I've found on Literotica! Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Compartmentalized passion, universal failure.

So easy to imagine a fantasy, so difficult to live it. What did they share? Love, respect, trust, their futures, their lives, their fates? No, just some really effective copulating, intercourse, fucking. What they found in each other was so shallow and cheap that they had to sneak off, lie to the people who love and trust them, and deny, if asked, that it ever happened. What they found in each other was what two dogs might share with a chance encounter in a dark alley.

What they did not share, cannot share, was what they do not possess: their souls. Just two cheaters, greedy grasping thieves, reveling in their deceit, because they have no honor or conscience. I'm glad it was such great sex. They should never forget what they can never have again, until it eats away at the last vestiges of their failed marriages. And that failure will last long after their weekend of fucking is a vague and distant memory.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Outstanding

I gave the whole series a 5* rating. Great philosophical thoughts, character building, dialog, and structure. I favored the story and you as a writer. Thank you for the time and energy you obviously put into this. Please keep writing for us and for yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous