Scene in a Dance Club

Story Info
Interrupted Cheating Weekend Leads to Much More.
16.8k words
3.8
57.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,496 Followers

SCENE IN A DANCE CLUB

I watched from a dark corner of the dance club. A Friday night. I watched my wife Nancy dancing with some suit from her office. I also watched my best buddy's wife, Janet, dance with another suit from the office where all four worked -- a financial firm. The band stopped, and the four resumed their seats at the U-shaped booth where they were when I came inside. The suits were way too handsy with the married women.

I had called Janet's husband, Billy Pope, some time before. I had also approached the woman at the desk of the attached hotel, and found out that the suit with my wife, Herbert Campbell, had a suite reserved for the night. A suit suite. He'd be sorry -- tout suite. The clerk was someone I knew from high school. She knew both Nancy and Janet. She shook her head when she told me about the suite. It had two bedrooms, booked for two nights.

Billy texted me that he was about five minutes out. He and I had been best friends since grade school. We met our wives in high school. Now we were both twenty-six. He had two daughters, and I had a daughter and a son. All four were in grade school. And all four were staying for this weekend at Billy's parents' home outside of town.

The wives had told us that they had a 'girls' weekend' planned at a spa about thirty miles into the mountains. That was bullshit, of course. I knew that from the second Nancy told me about it ten days ago. That's because about two weeks ago I saw Nancy and Janet leave their office with these two suits. She had taken her lunch, but now seemed to be going out. They went to a fancy steak house and stayed two hours. But they did go back to the office. The blond suit had his arm around Nancy's waist when they walked to the SUV in the restaurant parking lot. Janet and the shaved head suit didn't have any physical contact then.

I wasn't spying on Nancy then. I only wanted to check to see if she had taken the wrong set of house keys to work -- ones with the shed key on them.

After the lunch thing, I was spying on Nancy. She had a new mobile phone. I cloned it one night. She and Janet texted each other regularly. I found out who the suits were. When Nancy announced the girls' weekend, I assumed she was lying. This was soon confirmed by some texts I saw. There weren't too many texts, because they could all talk at work. But enough for me to find out about the hotel and dance club, downtown. They referred to it as their date. The information had come my way -- the details -- only that Friday afternoon, when Campbell sent a group text, with the details. It ended, 'Are we all set?' The women sent emojis, thumbs up.

Thinking about this, I decided not to involve Billy right away. I thought Nancy was committed. I wasn't so sure about Janet. What I'd seen and read lead me to believe that she was having doubts.

But, there she was, dancing close with Jonathan Butler, head of her department, with his shaved head.

It looked to me as if the four were drinking up -- maybe to go upstairs at the attached hotel. So, I walked on over to their table, looked directly at Nancy.

"Would you care to dance, lovely lady?" Nancy hadn't seen me until I spoke. I was standing over her date, who reacted angrily. Nancy was stunned, and momentarily silent.

Campbell, the blond suit with Nancy, snorted and tried to get up.

He said, "That's rude. This lady is my date for tonight." Janet started to speak, "Jimbo....."

That's me, James Robert Simpson, aka Jimbo.

I put my hand on Campbell's shoulder and kept him in his seat. As he tried to struggle, I said, "She may be your date, you fuckhead, but she's my wife."

I pinched his ear. He tried moving toward Nancy, but that only hurt more.

I looked at Nancy, just as Billy walked up to the table. He said, "Hi, Janet. Hi, Nancy. Who the fuck are these sumbitches?"

The suits were both big guys. Billy and I are average Joes, but we work all day in construction, lifting and shoving. And, we were no strangers to bar fights, since we were fifteen or so. Not so much lately, though. The suits...maybe never.

I asked Nancy again, "May I have this dance?"

She nodded yes. I pulled Campbell by his ear out of the booth. He just stood there as Nancy slid out and took my hand. I led her onto the floor, just as a fast number ended. I pulled her to me, close for the slow one that followed.

She said, in a low voice, "I'm so sorry, Jimbo. Please Jimbo, these guys are my bosses. Don't hurt them."

I was dancing so I could see the others, and keep Nancy from looking. Billy was leading Janet out onto the floor. The two suits stood there talking. Campbell was rubbing his ear.

I spoke to Nancy in almost a whisper, "You fucked up bad, girl. We have kids. But you were gonna fuck these assholes all weekend."

"Oh, Jimbo. We weren't. This is just a date."

"Nancy, don't lie. You told me you'd be back Sunday afternoon. These guys have a room at the hotel for two nights. We can talk after we dance some more. But if you lie again, I'll hurt you, I swear."

Then I kissed her on the lips, until the slow dance ended.

The band struck up a disco number. I swung Nancy out and twirled her. She was tight. No wonder, after what she just heard me say.

But I began dancing around her, with my arm around her waist, then running my hand across her ass, and around to her chest. It was kinda lewd, like we used to dance when we were younger. She started to get into it. I stood there and she danced around me, with her arm around my waist, then her hand across my ass. But she didn't go for my chest. She went for the jackpot, and rubbed my cock through the trousers. Then she danced away, smiling.

She never looked at the suits after that. We danced three numbers, ending with another slow one. This time we were plastered to each other, and I was erect. She rubbed me the right way as we danced.

When the music ended, I looked around. Billy and Janet had also been dancing. The suits were gone -- for now at least. I gestured to them to go to the booth. We slid in with the girls on the inside. There was half a bottle of champagne left. I poured out water from a glass, into the chilling vessel. Then I poured myself some wine. The other three also got some.

I raised my glass, "To honesty and love." There was a pregnant pause. Then Billy raised his glass and tapped mine. The women looked stricken. But they drank.

I asked Nancy, "Do you have a key card for the room?"

"No...."

I looked at Janet, who was looking down.

"Nancy?"

"Okay. I have one. They gave it to us, so we could freshen up before dancing. We didn't have them with us, Jimbo. I swear it. They waited down here."

"Well, drink up. We can go up there and see what it looks like."

Billy said, "Sounds great to me. I do believe we need some privacy."

Janet said, "Mr. Campbell paid for the room. They might be up there. They might come there."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that."

I went to my friend at the desk and had her void out all cards but the one Nancy had. Then we went up to the fourteenth floor. The top.

The card worked and we entered the room. It was a nice suite, with a bar, small fridge, couches and two bedrooms. Nancy and Janet had been there before, but had the suits?

I roamed into one of the bedrooms. The bed was pristine, firmly made. The bathroom had been used. Water in the sink still.

Then I went toward the second bedroom.

Nancy started tearing up. "Don't go in there, Jimbo.

Janet grabbed Billy's hand. She said, "I didn't do anything, Billy. I only washed up."

I turned. "Why?"

"The bed's messed up. I didn't...we never took off our clothes, Jimbo. But the bed's messed up. We kissed and hugged. That's all. I'm so sorry. So sorry." She was full on crying now.

"You lied about being alone up here. You lied about it just being a date. What the fuck else have you lied about?"

"Nothing."

I looked into the room. The bed had been messed up, for sure. But it didn't look as if actual sex had happened. I pulled back the covers and sheets. No stains.

I came back out. "Janet, how long was Nancy in there with the jerk?"

Janet said, "Jimbo, maybe ten minutes. Not long enough. And I would have heard if they fucked."

Billy asked her, "Were you coming back up here to screw that guy, Janet?"

"I don't know. I hadn't decided. They all knew that I might get a cab home. But if I did, Nancy would be in trouble. I thought I could have one room, maybe, and those three use the other.

Billy sighed. "I guess I'll never know. Too bad, really."

I said, "Well I know about Nancy. She was getting fucked tonight. Still is. After that she may be on her own, though."

I pointed to Nancy. "Take off all your clothes, now."

Nancy looked at me like I was crazy and then at Billy. "But, Jimbo...."

"You were gonna strip for your boss. Do it for your husband and his buddy."

Nancy unbuttoned her top all the way down. She was staring at me, looking defiant. She dropped her dress to the floor, stepped out of it. She looked at Billy and Janet. She wore only a small bra and panties. Lacy pink. She reached back and undid her bra, dropped it. She turned slowly around. She seemed to have lost her shyness, if she ever had any. She pushed her lacy panties down and stepped out of them.

Nancy was naked in front of us, Billy, me and Janet. She had a great body, and she now was showing it off. She focused on me, but I could see she was aware of Billy staring. Janet, too.

"Are you wet, Nancy?"

"Yes, I am, you bastard."

"What do you want now?"

"I want to get fucked." She started to finger herself.

"Who do you want to fuck you?" I was not giving any ground.

"I want you. But I'll take Billy if I must. I need it." She looked at Janet. "Sorry."

Janet said, "Wait." She stepped out of her shoes. She unzipped her dress, and let it drop. She had a matching blue bra and panty set. Not as racy as Nancy's. Sexy, though.

Janet wasted no time taking off her bra. She shook her tits at Billy, and then at me. Then she took off her panties.

She looked at Nancy. "Well?"

Nancy smiled at her. "You want it as much as I do. Our husbands are lucky men."

Janet looked at Billy. "I want to get fucked, Billy. I need it. This is all too much. I need it."

The last was a plea.

Billy and I looked at each other. I took off my shirt, and my jeans. Billy did the same. Then Billy just kept going, until he was buck naked. I took off my boxers. We were all naked. We guys were completely aroused. Billy and I are about the same height and build. Billy has more body hair. Our dicks looked about the same. Billy's was darker.

Neither of the women had seen the other man naked before. Neither of the guys had seen the other woman. So far as I knew, at least.

So we all stared, getting a careful, but lust filled look.

I said, "I believe the women get to choose. Actually, Nancy. She's the one who wanted strange."

She said, "Billy's not strange. Well, I've never seen it before. But.....he looks good. So do you."

Janet said, "I need it soon. Now. Pick."

Nancy went over to Billy and grabbed him by the cock. She took him right into the bedroom and closed the door.

Janet looked at me. She turned and went into the other room. I followed.

I guess I should have been jealous. Maybe Janet, too. But we were on each other in milliseconds. No time for thinking. I shoved her onto the bed on her back, straddled her and fed her my dick. She sucked and licked, moaning. Then she pleaded with me to fuck her. I obliged. Her pussy enveloped me like molten lava. She was having an immediate orgasm. I barely held off, and kept at her. But her second one just sucked the cum out of me. A short time, but as intense as it gets.

I tried rolling off her, but she clung to me and ended up on top. She was breathing hard.

She said, "Jesus, that was so great. How soon can you get it up again. I need it."

"I...."

She got off and scrunched down the bed. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. In doing so, she also sucked it hard. She licked my balls. Then she mounted me again.

I stayed hard for a long time then. Janet kept rolling, she had several more orgasms, rolling along, punctuated by moans. Her eyes were closed, and her face was so beautiful as she rode me. I started playing with her breasts. More moans. I sucked them one and the other. She got wild, again. And she brought me off again.

This time she rolled off, and I let her. We snuggled.

I said, "You're so beautiful Janet. When you're getting cock, your face is breathtaking. I'll always remember this."

She said, "Oh Jimbo. Oh." She started to cry softly. "I...I always wanted you."

She started laughing. "Of course, you caught me in a weak moment."

I laughed with her. But I knew she was trying to lighten up the moment. Instead of saying what she was thinking.

I'd always fancied Janet. Right from the first time Billy and I double dated in high school with Nancy and her. Janet didn't have the full figure that Nancy did. But she was so nice, and then underneath -- a volcano. I think I always sensed that. Maybe Billy was a fool to let her go with me. The sex I just had with her was way over the top.

Our cuddling progressed to touching and further exploration. Then we were into it again. And again, after that. Somehow, we slept some. During the whole time from when we went into the room, I never had a thought of Nancy.

I woke up with Janet next to me, staring at me. She stared me awake. I smiled at her.

"What are we going to do, Jimbo?" She meant about our immediate, intense feelings.

"Maybe we should fuck again. Consider it later."

She hesitated. Then she said, "Okay."

That's what we did. This time it was slow and loving, with lots of gentle touching. Until the end. The end was fast and furious.

The room had a bath. We had a shower and went out wearing hotel robes.

Nancy and Billy were making eggs and toast. They also had on robes. There was a strained period, with some tentative looks.

Billy said, "I had a good time, mate. I hope you did as well."

"I sure did."

"Yeah, we heard. Just now."

Nancy said, "What happens now?"

"We eat the eggs. Talk."

Breakfast was served up.

I said, "Is anybody jealous?" There was hesitation, and Janet raised her hand. I did, then Billy and, finally, Nancy.

I asked, "Is anyone so jealous that it'll cause big problems going forward?"

No hands.

"We have the entire weekend, until Sunday at noon. A day and a half. What should it be like?"

Nancy said, "I want to keep with Billy. It'll probably be the only time I get with him. Because, after this, Jimbo, I'm only going to be with you. I'm so sorry for the screw up I caused. Well, I can't say I'm sorry about this."

I said, "Nancy, we have to have a real talk about what happened. It's not a sure thing. I have zero trust in you. Do you two intend to quit your jobs?"

Janet said, "Geez, Jim, we all need the money. But I see what you're saying."

I said, "Billy and I can move up our time-table."

He and I were not just construction workers. My dad owned the company. His dad did all the bidding work. We were working our way up. One day a week we'd been learning to replace them. We were well on our way toward being 'management.' And we were being paid more.

Nancy said, "Jimbo, I like the work. I do understand your misgivings. Maybe we should all have a meeting with the bosses, next week."

I said, "You and I can talk Sunday night. For now....." I opened my robe and out came my hard cock.

Janet was sitting next to me. She grabbed it.

Nancy said, "You and Billy look the same size. But he felt different." She turned to Billy, "Show us. We need a closer examination."

Billy grinned, opened his robe. He was just as hard as I was.

Nancy knelt between us. She had Billy's cock in her hand. She said, "Janet, let's switch." Janet dropped mine and grabbed her husband's. Nancy had mine.

Janet said, "Billy's cock has a bigger head. But Jimbo's is fatter. They're both the same length."

She kissed Billy's cock, and then gave it a big lick. Nancy, not to be outdone, did the same for me. But then she said, "I want to give Billy a blow job. You can have Jimbo back.

They switched, and started working on us. Janet was really good at sucking cock. And, I knew, so was Nancy. But I had just come for Janet in the bedroom. So, I lasted longer. It didn't take Billy long to fill up Nancy's mouth. She swallowed what she could, licked her lips.

Janet soon finished me off. She spilled none of it.

We all helped clean up from breakfast.

I asked, "Where did you guys get the supplies?"

Billy said, "The eggs and bread were in the fridge. I guess the suits thought breakfast in bed."

Nancy looked at Billy. She said, "I don't believe Janet would have come across for them, Billy. Just my opinion."

Billy smiled, "She doesn't seem so reticent with Jimbo."

Nancy grabbed Billy's arm and pulled him toward the bedroom. Janet and I watched.

I sat on the couch. Janet came, dropped her robe and sat on my lap. She wriggled around. She giggled. I got hard again.

Janet said, "Men are so easy."

I asked, "Would you have fucked the bald guy?"

"You won't tell Billy?"

"I guess I have my answer."

"Not really. But after some wine, I was leaning that way. It's so fucked up, what we did."

I said, "I......" She stared to move around, and then she shifted and lowered herself right onto me.

"Too much talk. Not enough action." She was a Toby Keith fan.

So we had some more action. Once on the couch. Once more, somewhat later, in the bedroom. That was doggy style, and Janet loved it when I reached around and rubbed her clit as I fucked her. Later she said that was new to her. It made me wonder what new things Nancy was learning from Billy. But I found that it didn't matter to me.

We all emerged around noon and decided to go to lunch. We ate at a diner near the hotel. I ate light. I wanted to be in good fucking form for later.

There was laughter and kidding at the diner. But I sensed that Billy was a little....down. Maybe worried. And he had a right to be worried, I think. Because I was full on in love with his wife. And she was the same with me. We hadn't said it outright, but it was true, and we both knew it. Apparently, Billy suspected.

We walked back to the hotel after lunch. The girls were walking ahead, talking with their heads together, some giggling. Billy and I were far enough behind that we couldn't hear or be heard.

I said, "Billy, I know you're worried. I know why. I can say this to you. Janet loves you. She'll always love you, Billy. I won't try to take her away. I would never do that, and if I did, she'd put me down."

"But she loves you, Jimbo. I saw that. Maybe.....maybe not only for good sex. Me and Nancy have that. But neither of us loves the other one. You and Janet love each other. I'm worried."

"Billy, I can't help it. I imagine we'll all have to make some adjustments. I know you're not tossing her to the curb. We'll be seeing a lot of each other -- at least the three of us. So, we can work it out. Do you want to switch back now?"

"Nah. What's happened is already there. Anyway, why did they want to go off and get fucked by those dumb motherfuckers?"

"Maybe Janet didn't. Nancy did. She's not as good a person as Janet, and she's used to getting what she fancies, when she fancies it. I have no idea about what the jerk did to convince her. And, Billy, maybe we won't get past this -- me and her."

"Why? I mean, you have the kids. She...you can rein her in, can't you?"

"Yeah. If she quits the job. I believe we have to fuck with those suits, no matter what."

"Oh yeah. No doubt." He started to chuckle.

When we got back to the room, we watched a movie on the big TV. Janet was next to me on the couch and Nancy and Billie were on a love seat. We all started fooling around about an hour into the film. Kisses, rubbing. Then Nancy started jacking Billy's cock. He was hard. I could see, but Janet had her back to them, on my lap. Nancy pulled her dress up and mounted Billy, right there in front of me and his wife. Billy didn't stop her. Nancy moaned and Janet turned around. She moaned. She knew I was ready. So, she slipped my cock into her pussy and started grinding away. I wasn't so sure that it was a good idea. But, I had no willpower to resist her.

demander
demander
1,496 Followers