All Comments on 'One Weekend Stand'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Two Cheaters begun cheating

Make it four both their spouses also cheats on another weekend and then they cheat in front of each other and migrate into Group Sex.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
excellent writing

Your writing has a fullness of detail that is rarely found. I did have a problem trying to figure out why they hadn't been intimate before this weekend. Towards the end I gathered she read his erotic stories and wanted to have a weekend with him. Well, I figured it out. but I would rather it be set up in the beginning.

She doesn't know him, is going where no one knows were to look for her, so she's trusting him with her life. What an idiot!

BY the way, the tags for this part of the story are wrong, only cheating, lovers and maybe outdoors fits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The first page actually had me laughing. She's talking about how she wants her husband's trust...um seems his mistrust is justified since she is having sex with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Standard question.

Why are these two people who are cheating on thier partners married? I have not heard one word from either of them saying they 'love' their partners. If this couple are happy to fuck around in part two let them get divorced so they can fuck around without cheating or better still in part two let them get home and find their partners fucking each other and then they get served with divorce papers the cheating wife is pregnant and the cheating husband has the clap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Despite The Morality Patrol

This is one of the most erotic pieces that I have ever read in the "Cheating Wives" section. Excellent writing! You have shown clearly where her drive toward this moment has come from, but not his. I look forward to it in the next episode.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

Your writing is as lush and unhurried as the two lovers. Very well done. My only small quibble occurred when they walked over the transom. A transom is usually a beam at the top of a door making it difficult to walk over. You probably meant threshold. Small things like that don't detract at all from your story flow, however.

cullodencullodenalmost 13 years ago
One of the better ones

You've done a great job exploring the emotions of the woman. I could imagine this scene, two long-time friends, each in loveless marriages, tentatively arranging this tryst after slowly revealing their feelings. Sure, they aren't perfect - Each is flawed enough to cheat on their spouse. But she, at least, doesn't seem to be taking it lightly, and it seems as if her husband may have brought it on himself. Cheating may be wrong, but it doesn't always happen in a vacuum.

This is far better written than most Lit stories, and the plot has me awaiting part 2. I'd like the next installment to say more about the man. And eventually, I'd like to know how these people resolve their flaws. They seem like decent enough people. I want to know if that's true.

bbonz1bbonz1almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments so far

As a writer, it's nice to get such thoughtful reactions. I appreciate all your suggestions. For those who want to see specific things, I apologize as the story is already completed and I'm simply posting in sections as it's far too long. The same goes for those who have a concern about the tags: We'll get to the bondage, kinky, fetish stuff later. Finally, for those who wonder about the morality of writing about a cheating couple: Why are you reading stories on an adult site? I mean no disrespect, but either the stories secretly turn you on, or you like to torture yourself with situations you can't imagine yourself. Weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous