All Comments on 'One Whore's Town Ch. 08'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Greggk999Greggk999about 1 month ago

Have enjoyed the series so far. Can’t wait for the next instalment

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationabout 1 month ago

I think that when a writer creates characters, the writer has an idea of who they are, and what they will do and how they will do it. Then in the writing the characters start to have a say; they won't bend into the shapes imagined for them in the plot, and begin to assert their own independent play.

A good writer understands this is when a story takes off, and gives them freedom and follows them to see what they do, even as the words hit the page (screen, these days). I think your wondering was of course about Josephine's fate, because she had her own choices to make, but the remarkable part was watching Betty and Corra, at the end. I suspect they may have each surprised you a bit! In any case it rang true. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've been thoroughly enjoying this story. Internally consistent, hints of a wide and deep world beyond, good characters.

The only trouble is now the author made that comment about 'toss a coin' I now can't help but imagine the day Geralt of Rivea is a customer at Betty's place ;)

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 month ago

Brilliant. I enjoyed this a lot thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous