All Comments on 'One Whore's Town Ch. 09'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 1 month ago

What a great ending for such an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unable to sign in to account but this is CelticMommy and I hope there's a sequel to this story!

RamchipRamchipabout 1 month ago

More please. You create interesting characters in an interesting story. What adventures will Mindblind and Raven get into next?

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Hi, Darkni.

Well written and entertaining sequel to Lowborn. The puzzle pieces fall a bit too well for Betty, but it's always good to read that fate smiles upon honest and hard working people. Never had a doubt that things would end well once Raven joined the scene.

P.S. I still want to learn how Mindblind ended up with a dukedom and Christi instead of Raven. Another sequel maybe once SOTM is finished?

DarkniciadDarkniciad15 days agoAuthor

There's a little discussion of how Mindblind and Christi hooked up in Blackhawk Hall. The full story of their meeting should happen in an upcoming story — assuming I live long enough to tell it with my glacial writing pace. LOL A story that follows that is the freeing of Egoria, and fills in the gap between the coming-of-age stories and the Egorian Nobles tales. Raven ends up with some responsibilities that make them being together impossible. I was going to briefly go into it while introducing Carol ( Saj's eventual wife ) but I'm having some brainstorms about giving it full detail in a story after seeing this comment. We'll see how it goes. I filled in what was running through my head in a notes document when I got home from work. Glad you enjoyed the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous