All Comments on 'One Wild Night'

by 1nut1der

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipop5 months ago

I'm going to guess that this is the 'tip of your iceberg' in terms of in-person stories! Looking forward to more from you :) Well done and just a bit kinky....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful! So nice, so real! But, then again, It was!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1989 was around the time that I was bulletproof and invisible LOL! Reminds me of when I'd used to buy coke every Friday after work. One time a wife of one of my bosses and I got a room at the Thomas Edison Inn in Port Huron, Michigan. We did coke all weekend and had the best sex of my life. Those were the days...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story sounds realistic and plausible. "She stands and slides them down her legs revealing a light brown trimmed bush, in stark contrast to Becky's wild full bush of black pussy hair." Hairy pussy stories are the best stories.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This story does sound more realistic that many on this site. I would agree that it definitely was because of the pussy hair description. Incest happens, it is not planned for with a perfectly shaved pussy (no stubble ever) in every description.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

More, and I want to hear a lot more about Becky's hairy pussy. Hairy pussy in general! All of those shaved stories sound just alike, and they get old quickly. I wish more authors would describe pussy hair for readers. Adjectives like long, thick, full, untrimmed, wild, perfectly trimmed, neatly trimmed, blond, light brown, brown, dark brown, black (and OMG please NO burnt orange, alleged to be red carpet - one of the few times a story without pussy hair sounds OK, and please indicate to readers exactly why the hair was removed).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1nut1der@1nut1der
Average guy, average life and above average sex drive....looking for a place to blow off steam while I perfect the art of switching hands without missing a stroke. 1/29/24 I've recently started writing, my second story is submitted. I welcome all comments and constructive cr...