One Wild Night Pt. 02: Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah," Lucia purred, rolling her hips and savoring the way he filled her. "I think she was just a little overwhelmed by how into it she was and how fast things went. I bet...ah... ah..." Lucia arched her back, losing her words for a moment. "Yeah, like that babe... Um, she's just realized some new things about herself. She'll be fine." She leaned forward, putting her hands on the headboard and her tits in his face. "Now stop talking about Kara and suck on my nipples."

Lucia gasped as his lips closed around her breast. She ground her pelvis against him, savoring the pressure on her clit and the way his cock filled her. Everything was sensitive and lights were dancing on the edge of her vision again. Her body felt like it was crackling with electricity. Having Carlos under her felt like the most natural thing in the world, and she never wanted to get off. She wondered if she could stay at this level all night, just riding this wave of arousal...

"Mmmm! Oh, fuck," Carlos groaned, his face buried in her chest.

"Yeah, baby, keep going, you're so fucking hot," she breathed. He responded by switching to her other nipple and reaching back to squeeze her ass. She squealed as he thrust his hips, lifting her off the bed and somehow reaching deeper inside her.

Quickly, they found their groove, moving as one, Lucia rocking forward and back as he gripped her tightly, pulling her against him as he pushed up. He released her nipple with a loud wet smack and dropped his head onto the pillow. His eyes locked with hers, and she saw nothing but his desire.

"Ah! Lucia! Please!" She felt his body stiffen, and his cock swell. He was going to cum again. She was going to make him cum again. The thought was enough to push her over the edge. She dropped down, burying her face in his neck, and squeezing him between her thighs. Her climax radiated from her core, from his cock, in waves of pleasure.

"Yes, Carlos, Carlos! Do it, please, cum for me!" She squeezed her eyes shut and bit his shoulder, flashes of orange and yellow as her orgasm rolled on and on. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as his entire body rocked. She felt a spreading heat as his cock throbbed in her clenching pussy.

For several minutes, they were speechless. She breathed against his neck and savored the lingering aftershocks. Eventually, his cock softened enough to slip out of her with a squelching sound that made them both laugh.

He pulled her into a long, lazy kiss before letting his arms drop limply to his sides.

"Fuck me, that was amazing."

"Yeah, it was."

"You think Kara's coming back soon?" She could feel him grinning as he asked, and playfully smacked him.

"Dummy. Shut up or I'll make you climb out through that thorn bush before you get dressed."

"Oh hell no, I'm not touching that bush again. Your coaches have gotta be asleep by now. When I leave, I'll just sneak out the front door."

"Alright, but stay here with me awhile longer." She sighed happily and nuzzled against him as he lazily caressed her back.

12