One Wish: Apr - May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She aligned herself up with my cock and without a second thought, dropped her full body weight onto me. I felt the ecstasy of my entire cock being swallowed by her asshole and we both moaned in pleasure and remained still for a moment.

"Are you... are you sure you've never done anal before?" I asked, genuinely amazed that I was this deep in her for what was supposedly her first time.

"I have a lot of toys, let just put it that way," she replied.

"Any this big?" I asked with a grin.

"Never mind that," she cut me off. "This was as much as she took, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Great. Can you get bigger?"

I was stunned for a moment by this question. I don't think I had ever considered that anyone would want me to be any bigger than I already was but then remembering how it felt to have something grow inside me I was instantly intrigued to know how it felt from the other side.

"There's no reason I couldn't. Although are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I want you longer but most of all I want you wider. I want you to keep going until I beg you to stop, ok?"

"Is this just so you can say you've taken more anally than Anabelle?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"And you're not worried you'll hurt yourself?"

"I will tell you stop when it starts to hurt, ok?" she said rolling her eyes slightly.

I'm not sure I believed her but if it was what she wanted, I wasn't going to deny her it (or me it for that matter). She flinched as I started to make my cock swell again, focusing on girth rather than length as she had asked me to.

"That's it, stretch out my ass," she moaned.

I'd added maybe an inch to the girth so far and didn't really know how much to the length given that it was still buried deep in her ass. She motioned to me to stop for a moment and I assumed that was it. I wasn't exactly disappointed but it took less time than I thought.

"Well," I said, "you've definitely taken more than Anabelle now."

"Damn right I have," she said victoriously.

I thought that was the end of it but I was underestimating her greatly it seemed.

"Does it have to be gradual? Or can you just like, I dunno, double your size all at once?"

"To answer your question, I don't know because I haven't tried. Secondly though, are you asking me to do this?"

She just grinned back at me.

"Ok," I shrugged, "but I'm not doing the length, that would definitely cause some major damage and I'm not having that on my conscience."

She wiggled her ass slightly as if to give me encouragement. I honestly had no idea how this would go, but I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't curious.

I focused on wider and quick. Double was what I had in mind and knowing I was slightly wider than usual, I guessed it would take me from about 8 inches around to 16. It happened fast. Way faster than I thought possible. The only way I can describe it is it was like I was suddenly viewing my cock through a magnifying glass, except everything around it stayed the same.

"Oh my fucking god!!!" Amanda screamed as the reality hit that her asshole was now stretched wider than should be humanly possible.

(As a side note, I have checked online and it turns out that there are actually a few women out there who through the magic of toys and a fuck ton of lube make this stretch on a regular basis. Bravo is all I can say there.)

My increased size only made me all the more sensitive and her anal muscles trying desperately to return to normal size were clamping down on me like a vice. In a move that astounded me, Amanda started to bounce up and down on my cock, slowly and shallowly, but it was way more than she should have been able to do at this point.

"Please don't tell me you want more, I think I'm going to cum!" I moaned

"Please cum! Please cum!" she begged.

I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her down into place as the first blast of cum erupted out of my cock. We moaned in unison as I shot rope after rope of the stuff into her ruined asshole. I'm pretty certain she was cumming too, but the way her body was shaking could have just as easily been from sensory overload. Both spent and panting, she stayed sat on my crotch for a few minutes as we both came down.

"I'm gonna try and do something now that will help both of us," I told her.

I'd been trying to think of a way to get us back to normal, her in particular, because I felt that if I left her like that, her asshole might never fully recover. Gradually to mitigate the pain if there was any, I shrunk both my cock and her asshole in unison until I was once again without a cock and she was back to the tight, nearly untouched asshole she had offered me before.

"Thanks," she said with a slight groan, shifting off of me with a groan and collapsing to my right.

I let things stay quiet for a moment, but now that everything had happened, I felt like I had to know the truth about all this.

"So, was all of this really just to go one better than Anabelle?"

"Mostly," she said with a shrug. "Although the last bit was more of an in for a penny moment, you know?"

I definitely did.

"What you were saying before, about Anabelle not taking more than a finger before me, is that true?"

"Ha, yeah it is, I'd almost forgotten about that," she said smugly.

"Huh, she told me she'd had at least one cock in there before..."

"Yeah from some guy packing a cocktail wiener," Amanda scoffed.

"You seem a little bitter about this," I said, genuinely intrigued.

"It's just she has to win with everything, you know? She's so over competitive, like we were talking about sex and what we had and hadn't done one day and none of us had done anal. Then all of a sudden the next time we talked it was the only thing she would talk about, as if gloating about having a dick in your ass makes you cool! Well, now I've taken more than she could and I can't wait to see her face when I tell her!"

What happened next was really fucking weird and given everything I've written in here so far, that's saying something. I actually felt like I should defend Anabelle. No, I actually wanted to defend her! So that's what I did.

"You know she only does that because she's really insecure, right?"

"What does she have to be insecure about?"

"Well, she feels like you guys put her on a pedestal and that if she doesn't keep doing stuff like that to stay on top, then you'll ditch her in a heartbeat or something."

"What? We would never do that to her! Why would she think that?"

"Well, I mean you've just gone to some pretty ridiculous lengths just to get one over on her."

"Yeah but that's... I mean it's not..."

She was stumped. The little truth bomb I'd just dropped about her oblivious hypocrisy was clearly having a big effect.

"Maybe if you guys just stopped making everything a competition all the time, she'd relax a little bit and not feel the need to be on top with everything."

She was still very quiet. I could tell she was considering what she was going to say.

"Why are you defending her? Isn't she, like, the one you hate the most out of all of us?"

"I guess actually talking to her instead of us screaming insults at one another made me appreciate her point of view a little more and her mine."

I've been thinking about that a little since I said it. I suppose it's true that a little more willingness to compromise either way would have done the both of us some good. But then again on the flipside to that, it was how much I hated those girls that made me make the wish I did in the first place. Swings and roundabouts I guess. Either way, I'm now sat on a hefty sum of cash (about $27k all in all) and I've been thinking of how best to use it. I don't have anything concrete yet but I'm keen to find a way to use my powers to keep the money coming in. Is it an irresponsible use of my power? Probably, but who gives a shit? I'm having way too much fun with this.

* * * * *

May 7th

Dear Diary,

This past month has basically just been brainstorming to tell the truth. At the end of my last entry, I mentioned how I wanted to find a way to keep making money using my power now that I've exhausted my current pool of customers. I mean I am a business student right? Might as well put it to work.

The first thing I decided was that I didn't want to do this on my own. I am good, don't get me wrong, but I'm also realistic about what my limits are and if things go the way I want them to, I'm going to need support. The obvious choice is sometimes the best one so I decided to ask Felicity to help me. On a purely academic level, she just about matches me in all aspects but on a personal level I trust her completely and, well, she is one of the only people in the world who knows what I can do. Thankfully, she agreed to help me as much as possible. I'm not in a position to pay her yet, but I think we've both kind of settled on the unspoken agreement that food and drink is always on me for the foreseeable future, which I think is pretty fair all things considered.

With all that settled, we got to work trying to think of ways to make the most of my abilities without revealing them to the world. I've read enough stories to know that everything goes to hell in a handbasket if too many people find out about someone with 'special abilities'. To begin with we ruled out anything that would draw too much mainstream attention, so nothing that would be done in public. This also led us to decide that we would need anyone involved or using whatever service we decided to provide to sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement. We also needed to work out a way that I could use my powers in front of someone without them asking too many questions or giving the game away. I felt I had the perfect solution for that.

"Remember when I slept with Jonas?" I asked Felicity.

"Not personally but yeah," she grinned.

"I told him that the growth, the changes I made were all down to a pill, could we use that somehow?"

She thought for a moment.

"It could work, but how would you administer it? Would you just send it through the post?"

"No, because then how would I know when to make the changes?"

We both sat and thought for another moment, lazily eating chips and drinking soda whilst we did.

"What about this," Felicity began. "What if you hired a space somewhere, we set it up as your sort of consulting office or something and then your prospective clients come in, talk to you about what they want, you give them 'the right pill for what they've asked for', they take it, you do your thing and then presto, off they go happy and satisfied."

This is exactly why I wanted her with me. I may have come up with a similar solution eventually, but she is quicker at this kind of thing than me.

"It negates the need for guesswork and makes it look more official," I added. "Ok this is good. I've got more than enough cash now to get us started with that. How do we market this though? Somehow I don't think we'll get away with a traditional ad campaign and even if we could, I doubt anyone would take the idea of a 'magic pill' seriously."

"Well, the first thing I think we need to do is come up with a brand. Now personally I don't think that saying it's specifically a pill in the branding is a good idea. It might encourage people to try and ask about stuff like ingredients, health and safety standards etc. and frankly I really can't be fucked to deal with that."

I laughed as I took a sip of drink.

"Fair enough, so what do we do instead?"

"We make you the brand. Well, not specifically you, an idea of you or even like a character in place of you."

"I was going to say, I think we should probably keep my actual name out of this in case things go tits up and ass backwards."

"Exactly. Now, do we go down the medical route or the mystical route?"

"Excuse me?" I replied, genuinely perplexed by the question.

"Do we say that you're a doctor or a witch basically," Felicity giggled.

"I'd need paperwork to say I'm a doctor but I can't see anyone taking me seriously if I claim I'm a witch," I pondered.

"Medical it is then. We can just get you one of those doctorates you can buy on the internet, no one will actually check."

We kept talking details and started looking at places that would be suitable to set up shop. We settled on a small office space which already had a separate manager's office built in that I would use as my consulting room. It came partially furnished with a desk in the main office and a few chairs in what would be the waiting area, presuming anyone had the need to wait obviously. It was far enough from my place that it was unlikely that anyone would already know me and thus wonder why I kept visiting the place and was surrounded by other small businesses operating out of similar sized spaces which I felt gave it more of an air of legitimacy. It was going to cost around $2000 a month to rent, so I figured that after the first few months if it wasn't working out, I'd still have plenty to fall back on.

Having decided on what we were going to do and roughly how we were going to do it, we now needed to look at how we were going to get clients. Yet again, Felicity came through for me big time here with a genius idea.

"We should focus on porn stars," she said.

"I was thinking more like social media influencers myself," I replied.

"To a certain extent they can be one and the same these days," Felicity laughed. "But the reason I say porn stars specifically is that one, the adult film industry has a shit ton of cash flowing through it, and two, focusing on just porn stars means we can fly under the radar a little. Plus, apart from in Hollywood, where do you think the most money comes from for plastic surgeons?"

As always she was right.

"Ok, I see your point here. How are we going to get our name out there though? Do we contact them directly?"

"Yeah, it's not like we can just access a list of who's waiting for surgery in the industry..." Felicity conceded.

I finally came up with a great idea of my own.

"Maybe we don't need a list. Maybe we can just do a little digging through the social accounts of any porn stars and see if they've done any like crowdfunding or appeal videos or whatever and then target them?"

"Brilliant!" Felicity responded.

"Although let's maybe shift our focus to amateurs rather than pros for now. Or at the very least independent stars who aren't like connected to an agency or something. I think we stand more chance of getting through to them that way. And they need to be near to this area or at least within reasonable travel distance obviously."

And that is the story of how me and my best friend spent the afternoon looking at the profiles for every amateur or semi pro porn star in our local area. We found a few familiar faces from college actually but decided for the sake of maintaining some level of anonymity, it would be best to leave them alone (although I've checked them all out since then I must admit. Turns out Jonas is a popular choice for 'I need someone to fuck who won't mind being on camera and won't make it weird after').

So, all that is to say that we have our first client. Her name is Grace, she's in her early 20s and she's been doing porn for about a year. She's relatively unremarkable, pretty but with very little figure to speak of. I realise that makes me sound very superficial but it's the facts of the matter and is relevant to why she would come to me. According to her biography she's 'the perfect girl next door, ready to fulfil any and all fantasies'. I mean to be fair, she does fit the bill for that.

We didn't contact her because of just looking at her figure and thinking 'we can improve that' though, I mean that would be really fucking rude for a start. What we were able to find though were a few posts that told us a couple of casting couches hadn't gone so well for her and that the main criticism she had received was about her figure. I felt for the girl really, because there was very little wrong with her actual figure apart from it's lack of exaggerated features I suppose. Anyway, that's by the by. The comments on those posts told us that one, she had a small but quite dedicated fanbase (who knew), and two, that she had been considering setting up a crowdfunding campaign to get work done. All of this made her perfect as our sort of guinea pig.

She listed an email address on her bio which we used to make our first contact. We'd set up a 'company' email at this point, going with the name 'Modi' as shorthand for 'Modification' (I never said it would be particularly original), and sent her a message basically stating, 'we think we can help you, please reply.' About a day later she had replied and was a little sceptical at first (I certainly would be) but then in an absolute master stroke, I sent her the pictures I had taken of Selina, Amanda and Charlotte. Luckily she wasn't much more inquisitive than that I mean god knows I'd have maybe assumed some form of photoshop was at play but never mind.

We made the decision between us to offer her a sort of 'satisfaction or your money back' sort of deal where she only has to pay us if she's happy with the service. I figured it was a no brainer that she'd be happy so we can safely assume we'll get the money. Turns out she's not quite as well off as Anabelle and her friends though; she can only afford about $500 but it's better than nothing and as she's only our first client anyway it doesn't matter too much. I've not gone into any details with her about exactly how it all works and I won't do until I'm face to face with her in the office.

Which leads us to tomorrow. I'm writing this sat in my room, nervous as hell on the day before I'm due to have my first meeting with this girl. The space is set up, it's sparse but practical, I have an outfit planned and a rough idea of what I'm going to say in my head. Felicity will act as my 'front of house' as such for now and we've agreed to split the $500 evenly between us. Fuck I'm so nervous. If this goes well then it could open up a world of opportunities for us. If it doesn't...

Fuck it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I won't have lost anything and I can go back to the drawing board or even just back to my studies and keep this little gift to myself and my nearest and dearest. Either way I'm guessing whatever I write in here next will be quite the read...

* * * * *

May 8th

Dear Diary,

It went great!

Sorry to not build up any suspense or anything but I don't think I could keep it to myself long enough to write all this down.

It went so great!!

Ok, ok, details, Skye, otherwise why write it down? Ok, here goes.

We had agreed that Grace's appointment would be at 1pm. Felicity and I arrived at the office first thing in the morning at around 9am to make sure everything was as perfect as it could be. We both kind of ditzed about the place for the first hour or so, we were just so full of nervous energy! Once we had calmed down a little we took stock of the situation. Everything was as good as it was ever going to be. My office was fine, the waiting area was fine, the little desk and chair we had gotten for Felicity to make her look more official was fine. We went and ate at a local café and then came back with half an hour to spare and waited.

Grace arrived about 5 minutes earlier than planned. The building has an intercom system and an electronic locking front door so we buzzed her in and I went to sit in my office. My legs were shaking with nerves and I had to really concentrate to get them to stop as I sat behind my desk. I heard Felicity welcome Grace in. She was a real pro, asking her how she was, how her journey had been, if she could get her a drink of anything, the full works! Finally, I heard her motion Grace into the office and the door start to open. This was it!

"Hi Grace! I'm Skye, please take a seat."