One Wish: Apr - May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we begin the process, Eliana, do you mind if I ask you another question?"

"Go ahead," she smiled.

"With the body you already have and your relative success already, why do you want to make any changes?"

"You've been watching some of my videos then?" she countered me.

"I've, ahem, enjoyed them once or twice, yes," I admitted, making her grin.

"Well, it's purely a business decision. Bigger tits and ass means bigger buys on the videos we sell and more eyes and advertising revenue on the ones we offer for free. Plus, if this process is as quick as Grace claims it is and leaves no scarring or any need for recovery time, then it means I can start benefitting from it straight away. Add to that that it is easily the cheapest option I've come across and, having seen the results up close and personal, potentially the best overall quality, then all of this is a no brainer, don't you think?"

I won't lie, I was blown away by how logical and frankly really fucking business savvy her response was. I'll happily admit that I had preconceptions about people who do porn as being braindead nymphomaniacs who's only benefit in life was having a body hot enough that people would pay to watch them fuck.

"Weren't expecting that response were you?" Eliana said, clearly noticing my shock.

I had to be truthful.

"Sorry, no I wasn't."

"It's cool. Don't worry about it. Sometimes letting people assume you're stupider than you actually are comes in handy, particularly in my line of work. I actually have a business degree believe it or not, not from anywhere fancy but it taught me enough to know a good deal when I see one and gave me enough sense to know how to subtly argue my worth."

It was weird in a way because I suddenly felt a bit of kinship with Eliana. Whether it was because she had studied the same topic as me or her outlook on life, I'm not sure.

"I would say back to business, but now I'm intrigued. Which of my videos is your favourite?" she asked, leaning forward slightly and giving me an even better view of her existing bust. She clearly knew exactly what she was doing, but hey it made no difference to me what she knew!

"I liked that solo video you did, the one where you tell the viewer how big their dick is all the time and then described how it felt inside you. I think you were wearing red lingerie in it?"

"Thank you for narrowing it down, I've done a few of those," she laughed. "Although I'm slightly surprised that would be your favourite; normally it's guys with small dicks who go for that kind of video."

"I think it's how descriptive you are. It kind of puts me in your shoes," I replied.

I mean I wasn't lying because I had imagined it that way but it's not like I could tell her I was also imagining it being mine while I jacked off a cock I'd grown is it?

"Fair enough. Like them big do you?"

"You have no idea," I said with a grin of my own.

She laughed.

"Weren't expecting that response were you?" I said, using her own words against her.

She gave me a mischievous grin.

I finally went over to the safe and picked out a couple of tablets. Just like she'd asked for, I was only going to be changing her boobs and her ass, so I only took out two.

"So, I just take these and?"

"Well, you might want to undress first..."

"After your own private show are you?" she replied cheekily.

I gave her a knowing grin back and watched as she removed her clothes, revealing the body underneath. I may have been a little too harsh in my previous entry when I described her as not having a particularly striking body. In the flesh she was actually very pleasing to look at, more so than Grace had been I'd say, if a little skinnier than I personally would like. She actually reminded me a little of Felicity, just a bit shorter and with a little less to her, but still undeniably gorgeous. I started to get that feeling again of wanting to grow out my cock, which considering that didn't usually happen until after I had made changes was a bit of a surprise. I'm going to put it down to the conversation we'd had a minute before.

"Before you take these, may I take a photo? I'll be taking one after as well, so we can show any future clients what they'll be getting."

"Go for it. How do you want me?" she said with a wink.

"Stood as you are is fine for now," I replied.

I took the picture (and a few more besides) and then finally offered her the tablets.

"Now, I recommend taking one at a..."

Before I could finish, she had swallowed both down.

"What were you saying sorry?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said smiling.

I was pretty sure I could do both at the same time, I was just a little let down that I wouldn't get to see the progress being made with each part on its own. I focused on the dimensions she wanted and sure enough her boobs started to swell and her ass started to inflate. I added a little to her hips and thighs as well to balance the look. Once I was done, I took a look at her expression and she looked like a kid in a candy store, a giddy smile on her face as she took in her new assets.

"This is insane!" she told me, that same giddy smile still plastered across her face.

She posed for me as I took the 'after' photo as we'd agreed.

"I take it you're satisfied?" I asked, which of course she fucking was but anyway.

"Hmmm, I don't know," she suddenly said. I was panicked for a second wondering what was wrong. "I'm not sure I'll know until I give them a test run."

Her gaze suddenly became very lustful and she directed it at me.

"Maybe given that you're such a fan of my work, you'd like to help me test them?"

Had I been able to use actual words at that moment in time, I would have responded with 'yes fucking please!!!' but as that was beyond me at that moment, I simply watched in awe as she seductively made her way around the table and straddled my lap, putting her massive tits almost at head height. They were now each larger than her head and looked very inviting. She placed a hand on the back of my head, giving me permission to have at them.

I heaved up her right breast with my hand and clamped down onto her nipple, already erect and ready to be played with. She let out a pleased little moan as my tongued flickered across her nipple and I started to grope her other breast. They were way too big for a single hand to deal with now, but I pressed on regardless like the trooper I am.

"Well, these definitely work," she said with a satisfied grin. "Grab my ass too will you?"

It wasn't so much a request as a demand and I was feeling very obedient right now. I reached behind her waist and placed a hand on each ass cheek. Like with her boobs, her ass cheeks were no longer a one hand job, but I squeezed and fondled her ass with abandon.

"Oh yeah, that definitely works," she said with a slight moan this time.

I felt her start to grind against my lap slightly and felt the unmistakable wetness of her pussy start to soak through my work trousers. That's when she said something that blew all of my expectations for today out of the water.

"You don't have a pill that can give you a cock do you? I need something inside me right now."

I stared at her dumbly and my hands stopped squeezing. She looked down at me and in semi shock but also semi delight.

"You actually fucking do, don't you?" she said with a huge ear to ear grin.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered.

She jumped off of me with a big stupid grin.

"Go get one, I wanna see this," she urged me.

I went to the safe and grabbed the first bottle within my reach. I somehow regained enough brain power to speak.

"What's the biggest cock you've had?" I asked her.

"On camera, 9 inches. Off camera, well, the same actually," she chuckled.

"Think you could take 12?"

"My, my, you do like them big!" she grinned back. She feigned thinking for a moment, before a lustful grin returned to her face. "But so do I so yeah, give me a big, fat 12-inch cock to ride."

As if I needed any further encouragement. I was about to take the pill when she stopped me.

"You might want to undress first..." she said with mischievous grin, mirroring what I had told her earlier.

Eager to get this done so I could get inside her, I quickly stripped down. Eliana wolf whistled as I stood naked before her, and I gotta say that actually felt pretty fucking nice.

"Damn girl, why are you hiding all this away! You ever thought of trying to make it in the industry?"

I know she was just flirting with me, but something about being told by a legit porn star that I looked good enough that people might pay to watch me fuck really boosted my confidence.

"No, I'm more of a behind the camera kind of girl," I replied.

"That's a shame. I can think of a lot of dudes in my line of work who would line up to share the screen with you. Anyway, my pussy is still hungry for cock so are you going to do something about that?"

I swallowed the tablets, gave it a few seconds and then started to grow. It was the most shocked I'd seen Eliana so far but then again she had been expecting everything else. I watched her expression change from shocked, to excited and back again as I reached my full size.

"I gotta say I kinda thought you were bullshitting me, but holy fuck! That thing is magnificent!" she said.

She closed the space between us and placed her hand on my cock, immediately starting to jerk me off.

"So thick and hard," she said licking her lips slightly. "I can't wait to feel it all inside me."

She moved me back over to my chair and sat me down, my cock now sticking up like a tentpole from my crotch, and went to straddle me again. She stayed perched up on her knees and I gasped as she rubbed the head of my cock against her dripping pussy, lubing me up.

"God your cock is so big, I don't know if it'll all go in!"

I noticed a slight change in the cadence of her voice. It reminded me exactly of how she spoke on her videos, particularly the ones I'd said I liked. She really was going to make this a show.

She finally pushed down on me and I watched as almost all of my cock slipped inside her with nearly no resistance. It was like watching a magic trick.

"Ooh!" she moaned. "That is a big dick! Fuck baby!"

She knelt down and really sat onto my cock, making sure absolutely all of it was inside her. She felt warm and velvety and the added weight of her body on mine turned me on in a way I didn't know it did before. She started to ride me, taking it slow at first but getting gradually faster.

"Oh god, it's so deep! So big and so fucking deep!"

Aware that I had just been sitting back and enjoying the show so far, I reached out for her ass cheeks and grabbed them, feeling them wobble beneath my hands as she dropped her hips into mine.

"Oh yeah, grab that ass, baby, pull me deeper onto your big fat cock!"

I did exactly what she asked me to and thrust up as I pulled her down.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "You're stretching me open with your huge cock!"

To say this was exactly as I'd fantasised when I watched her videos would be an understatement. Although I wanted so desperately to go bigger, I didn't want to hurt her or ruin her for her shoot. I think we may have been on the same wavelength because she suddenly stopped bucking up and down and just sat still for a moment, catching her breath.

"Fuck I could ride this cock all day!" she said. "You know I'm supposed to have this 'bigger' guy tomorrow? It'll be nowhere near this big! We may have to stop so my pussy doesn't get used to it."

I was a little disappointed at the time but after the ride of my life I suppose I didn't have anything to be disappointed about. She took herself off me with a small moan. She turned away but carried on talking.

"Yeah we're supposed to be doing like a teacher fantasy, you know the kind of one where a slutty teacher realises her student has a big cock? It's standard stuff really, I'll blow him, he'll try his best to fuck my pussy and then he'll come all over these new tits."

She placed her bag of clothes on the desk and bent over it as she was sorting her things. I was still sat down so the position she was in meant I got the best view of her newly massive ass and could make out a tight puckering asshole between her cheeks.

"You know they wanted me to do anal too," she carried on nonchalantly, "but they don't have the budget to afford my ass, especially not now."

I instantly envied anyone who did.

"It's a shame though. I do like a good, long, hard cock in my ass," she said.

I noticed her cadence had changed again. Not only that, but she was also staring right at me with a lustful grin. Not only that, but she was also bent over my fucking desk offering her ass to me! I shot to my feet and got up behind her.

"Finally," she laughed.

She reached through her legs and guided my cock to her ass. I was still very well lubricated from her pussy, but I still struggled to believe I'd fit in. I was this close to using my trick on her but I should have never doubted her (I was dealing with a professional after all). Her tight little hole finally gave way and opened up around my cock.

"Oh, there we fucking go," she moaned.

Now that I was in, there was going to be no stopping me. I wanted to feel my hips clapping against her ass cheeks and fill her deeper than she had ever been filled before!

"Oh baby, yes! Fuck that ass with your massive cock!" she cried as I thrust into her.

I was drilling every last inch into her with as much force as I could muster.

"Stretch my asshole baby! Ruin me! Yes!"

I fucked her with everything I had for as long as my body would allow, coming to a stop as my legs started to shake from the amount of effort I was exerting. All I could think about now was growing again. I wanted to give her everything and more. I grabbed the bottle I had left out and hearing the sound of the pills shaking in it, she turned her head around and looked me in the eye.

"Think you can take more in your ass?" I told her, lust dripping from every word.

She seemed to be thinking about it for a moment, but then I saw the fire in her eyes burn even more intensely.

"Make me your personal ass whore!" she demanded.

I swallowed the tablet and then thought about the last time I'd been this deep in an ass. I remembered the size I'd gotten to with Amanda. I wanted that as my end goal.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I warned her.

I was already buried as deep as I could go into her when I started to grow again. I spread her ass cheeks slightly so I could see what was happening and watched in pleasure as my cock swelled and swelled, stretching her formerly tiny asshole along with it.

"Holy fucking shit!" she cried. "That thing is a fucking monster!"

I wasn't even halfway there yet. I could feel the head of my cock pushing deeper inside her ass and that the more I grew the tighter her insides clasped around me.

"That's so much cock! So much cock!" she moaned as she arched her back.

Remembering the effect Felicity's big cock normally had on my stomach, I reached around and sure enough I could feel my cock poking out beneath the skin of her stomach.

"Look at your stomach Eliana!" I cried, slowly succumbing to the pleasure of my cock growing in her ass.

"Oh my god! It's actually sticking out of me! And still growing, holy shit!"

I was almost done. Her asshole was stretched wider than it ever had been, that I'm certain of. Once I'd finished, I let out a huge moan as I took in every visual and physical sensation around me.

"Fucking Christ!" she moaned.

The cadence she'd used before was gone. This was so raw and primal for her that she couldn't even keep up the charade.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and fill you with cum now," I told her.

On hearing this she manoeuvred herself around so that I was still in her ass but she was facing me.

"Do it baby. Watch how your huge cock makes my stomach bulge and then fill me up with cum!"

I did exactly as she asked. Which each thrust her whole body jolted as my cock distended and warped the skin around her stomach and her tits jumped and wobbled and clapped together. She screamed in ecstasy and I saw and felt jets of her own cum start to squirt out of her pussy. It was all too much for me to take. With a final ramming thrust, my cock swelled just that little bit more and I came inside her, harder than I've ever cum before.

"Yes baby, cum inside me, cum inside my ass, oh fuck what a huge load! I can feel it filling me up, fuck I can actually feel it filling me up!"

Looking down I could see that her stomach was starting to bloat slightly. I was so turned on and cumming so much that I was literally filling her up! I pulled out, afraid I would do lasting damage but not anticipating that I still had a few blasts left in me, which spurted out onto the floor. Eliana's ruined ass was jettisoning the stuff as it tried but failed to close up again and the little bump she was forming before was thankfully going down.

"Jesus... Christ..." she said panting.

"Are you ok?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Uh huh, it's just... fucking wow!" she laughed.

I was glad at least that she wasn't hurt.

"I'm not suggesting doing this right now with me, cause frankly I'm fucking done, but you need to find a girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever and get them to do that to you!"

"I sort of already do," I said with a grin.

"Well get you you trooper," she said with another laugh. "Won't they be a bit pissed about you doing this then?"

"Oh no, no, she's just a friend. My partner in this business actually."

"And you don't just stay at home and fuck like that all the time? Wow, some major self-restraint there..." she laughed again.

She seemed to be thinking for a moment.

"You know all of that would have looked great on film..." she started.

"Hey, I'm a behind the camera sort of girl, I already told you that."

"Yeah but you know POV cam is a thing?"

I chuckled and tried to brush off her comments.

"Look, all I'm saying is there would be a huge market for this. And if you're game, I certainly fucking am and I can think of a few other girls who would be too. Just think about it ok?"

She gave me her money and left not long after that. It has given me a lot to think about. I mean I had the most fucking incredible sex of my life for a start! And the business could still run alongside. Plus, the idea of not only having a string of women eager to have sex with me on camera but the risk it posed by exposing my gift to the world, it's... exhilarating! No one would have a fucking clue how it was all being done anyway right? And as long as I'm not directly on camera, it doesn't matter anyway! I need to think about this either way. Need to discuss it with Felicity. That's what I'll do next.

* * * * *

May 20th

Dear Diary,

It's been all go for the rest of this week. Yesterday we were suddenly inundated with emails from women who all said they were friends of Eliana's and were very interested in what we had to offer. Grace had obviously spoken to people on our behalf but Eliana's reach and the number of contacts she has made her a much more effective ambassador for our 'product'. Some of them even went so far as to tell us to name our price! I figured that to make sure we break even between $1500 - $2500 would be a good rate dependent on what changes they wanted; I wouldn't necessarily want to charge as much for say just ass or boob enhancement as I would for a complete makeover you know? Felicity and I have also agreed now that we will only take $500 each from each transaction keeping the rest for rent, other costs and putting a little aside to boost up the money I still have left from Anabelle and her friends.

There was another email that came not long after from Eliana herself. I can't really paraphrase it so I'm just going to copy the main part of it in here: