One Wish: Apr - May

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I trust your emails have been busy today, you should potentially have a very full schedule ahead of you now! FYI, all of the girls I've told to speak to you would all be willing to join the little venture we spoke about the other day. No pressure, but I have a feeling that you'll come round to the idea once you've met them 😉"

"What does she mean by 'little venture'?" Felicity asked me once she'd seen the email.

I hadn't actually told Felicity everything that happened at Eliana's session. To be fair, it was the first time since then I'd been able to speak to her face to face and I thought this was something best discussed in person you know?

"Ok so a little context first, after I made Eliana's changes for her she was feeling very generous..." I started.

"And being the professional you are you would never turn down the generosity of a valued client," Felicity grinned. She knew exactly what I meant of course, but it was fun to keep up the pretence.

"No, particularly not when said valued client is hot as fuck," I laughed. "Anyway, it turns out that she's quite business minded herself. I know, I was as shocked as you are," I said seeing Felicity's reaction. "Once we'd finished doing what we did, she gave me a proposition of sorts. She thinks there's a market out there that we could provide for in a way no one else can, or at least in a way better than anyone else can."

"I mean she's not wrong," Felicity agreed, "look at the futanari stuff alone. We could offer real futa content with all the ridiculous proportions of animated futas and no need for hidden dildos or strap-ons."

"Precisely. And I've been looking it up, y'know just as research, and there's also a big market for inflation-based pornography. Breast expansion, ass expansion, belly expansion, all that kind of stuff. And we have the advantage of being able to work outside of normal human physiology."

"So, we essentially corner the market with higher quality content than anyone else can offer. I bet we'd be able to charge a good price for custom content too!"

I was really glad that Felicity was getting as enthusiastic about this as I was. Part of me worried she might react negatively to it for some reason, like it was too much too soon, you know?

"Yes, exactly that! And with Eliana on board to offer us advice and guidance about the industry as well as her extensive list of contacts, we might have a golden ticket here!"

"Would we still keep up the 'clinic' on the side?"

"I see no reason not to! Once this stuff gets out there there's bound to be even more interest in the services we can offer!"

"We'll have to pick and choose who to take though, otherwise we might end up bolstering our competition..."

"True, although maybe we make it part of the deal that they can use our services at a reduced rate if they work exclusively for us for their first few films after?"

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking logistics and trying to predict as much of what we'd need as possible. First and foremost, we'd need an online domain which would be easy enough to set up. We would also need a space to film in, equipment to film with and something to edit the content. Already I could see this eating up our budget, but we were just so eager and enthusiastic that it felt like an issue we didn't have to deal with right away.

Things got on a bit of a downer after a passing comment I made though. I told Felicity that Eliana said I should get on camera and take part and she was weirdly against the idea.

"Ok, real talk?" she began. "I know we're having fun with this but if it goes south do you really want there to be porn available with you in it on the internet?"

"Well, no obviously, but with a POV cam it wouldn't be like you could tell it was me anyway..."

"I'm just saying, there's nothing wrong with you doing it if you feel like this is going to be it, but I can already see you're gagging for the chance to sleep with all of these girls and get paid while doing it. You've fucked four out of the six people who have paid you to change them so far, and it would be five if Grace had let you let's be honest, and I know that wasn't your intention to begin with but it's certainly not something you've shied away from since. It's not criticism, I'd have done the exact same thing in your position, just think carefully about what you wanna do you know?"

She was absolutely right, of course she was. I must admit I'd been imagining what it would be like to be front and centre in these films but she'd given me the reality check I needed. I didn't need to be on camera for this all to work. And I guess if I play my cards right, I don't need to be on camera to get to fuck or be fucked by these girls for that matter.

"Ok Felicity, you're right. But for obvious reasons, I'm always gonna need to be on set to 'administer the pills' and you know what I get like seeing the results of my work at play," I grinned.

"Is this you not so subtly telling me I have to be there to screw you silly after each shoot?" she replied with a grin of her own.

"It would be for my own good you know, so I don't get tempted or swayed into making my industry debut," I said with as much dramatic flair as I could muster through my slowly rising giggles.

"With acting skills like that I don't think we need to worry about that happening any time soon," she laughed.

"You cheeky bitch!" I responded, unable to contain my own laughter.

We drafted up an email and sent it over to Eliana, inviting her back to the office so we could discuss our future plans and prospects. She got back to us later in the day and the meeting has been officially set for a few weeks' time; apparently she has a holiday booked and didn't expect to hear back from us so quickly.

To say this year hasn't gone the way I thought it would so far would be the biggest understatement of the motherfucking century. Even if you'd accurately predicted how my life was going to change and told me last December, I'd have laughed you out the building or at the very least told you to go fuck yourself. Anyway, writing this has been a distraction from assignment work that I really should have been doing but honestly just cannot be bothered with right now. Still, it needs to be done in case 'things go south' as Felicity said. To that end, I'm probably not going to be adding anything else in here until after I've spoken to Eliana again now. Time to put my big girl pants on and actually focus on my work. And not just making porn.