One Wrong Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men find a rhythm, one pushes inside your pussy and the other pulls out of your ass, back and forth. They grunt and groan as they use your holes, treating you like nothing more than sex toy. It stinks like sweat, piss, and cum, but for some reason this turns you on now too. Held above the floor, you let your head fall back onto the chest of the guy fucking your ass. He looks at you as you look at him, he smiles and leans towards you. You don't think as you react by opening your mouth and sticking out your tongue. He pulls your tongue into his mouth as sloppily sucks on it, your saliva mixing with his. You don't realize it, but you start to moan.

"I think she's finally starting to like us boys.", the guy pounding your cunt says which gets a couple of cheers from the group. The man kissing you forces his tongue inside your mouth now, swirling and wrestling his tongue with yours. You can taste the alcohol on his breathe, you can smell his sweat. You close your eyes as your body starts to shake as you start to cum again. Pulling your mouth away from his, a string of drooling hanging from your lips connected to his as you let out a loud, moaning, "FUCK!" You moan louder and louder as they continue to rock your body with rough thrusts.

You can tell they're getting closer, their starting to groan louder, and their thrusts are getting more erratic. "Fucking cum in me! Please!" you shout at them, your hands gripping the arms of the men holding you up. Both men look at each other and smile, gripping you tight as they both pound your pussy and ass as hard and fast as they can. Grunting like wild beasts in heat. You feel their cocks swelling inside you and with one last deep thrust. They bury their cocks inside you and start pumping their loads deep inside you. You feel their hot cum fill you up and you start to cum again, squirting as your body shakes from the intense orgasm.

Their cocks twitch and throb inside you as they finish cumming. The slide out their cocks and your now gaping holes leak their cum onto the floor. Cum oozes out and drips onto the floor more and more, but they aren't done. They change your position once again, lowering you as they flip you onto your stomach, letting your feet touch the floor again. Your feet touch the bare tile covered in cum as one of the men positions himself behind you. You feel his hands grab your waist, while another man stands in front of you and grabs you by the hair. You feel another cock slide inside your pussy, but this one slides in with ease. You look up at the man holding you by your hair as he slides his cock in your gaping mouth.

Both men starting to thrust their cocks inside you, one filling your cunt, the other filling your mouth and throat. Your eyes roll back inside your head as the pleasure starts to rock your body. The man fucking your throat is a lot bigger than the man fucking you from the back. His cock is nice and thick and it fills your mouth and throat just right. You don't even think about it as you start to move your tongue around his cock. You love the taste of his cock, the taste of his sweat on your tongue makes your pussy throb.

This makes the man fucking your pussy happy because you're tightening up around him as your pussy throbs. "Fuck this bitch is still tight!" he says with a smile, lifting up his hand as he starts smacking your ass. The sounds of your ass being slapped echoes in the restroom. This new sensation takes you by surprise as you try and scream, but all that comes out of your cock filled mouth are a couple of muffled moans. "Fuck! Keeping spanking this bitch. Her throat is tightening up too!" he says to his friend. He grips your hair tighter and starts to pull your face towards his crotch harder as he continues to fuck your face.

With the pain of your hair being pulled and your ass getting smacked, you cum again. Your pussy gripping around the cock of the guy pounding your from the back. This proves to be too much for him and he starts to cum. Your throbbing pussy milking him as he pumps rope after rope of cum inside you. The guy fucking your throat cums shortly after, you reach forward out of instinct and grip his thighs and pull him towards you. Making sure you don't let him pull out too soon as he cums down your throat. Both of their cocks twitch inside you as they finish cumming.

The guy behind you backs off and then a fight breaks out between the last two guys who want their turn. Both of them want a turn before the next. You finish slopping down the last bit of cum out of the guy who was down your throat. Cleaning him off with your tongue and looking up at him with a slutty smile. "Now boys. There's no need to fight... you can both fuck me. Stick those cocks in this pussy and fill me up." you say to them, your mind blank and only thinking of getting fucked. Both of them stare at you blankly for a few seconds before smiling.

They both look at you and then back at each other and smile. They walk over one guy walking behind you and putting his arms around your waist. He pulls you back as he sits down on the toilet and pulls you down. Sliding his cock in your ass, his thick fat cock spreading you wide open. You try and not making any noises, but you can't help yourself and moan. "Fuck. You're so fucking big..." you manage to say as you look back at him with a smile.

You lean back into him while you feel two large hands grab you from under your legs, lifting them up in the air as the other guy positions himself between your legs. You can see his thick throbbing cock twitching as it hangs by your pussy. You stare at it before you look up at him, when you make eye contact, he forces his cock in your tight pussy. Your eyes widen and you get the wind knocked out of you. All you can feel is your holes being stretched more than that ever had been before.

You feel so full, everything feels amazing and it's not long before you squirting on their cocks. "Fuck. I think we broke her." one of them says as they both start thrusting in and out of your holes. They don't care, they only see you as a toy for them to use to their own desires. Their cock thrust in and out of your pussy over and over again. You can feel them grinding against one another inside you. This make you moan even louder as you feel another orgasm coming on.

Your legs shake in the air as your forced to come once again. The men laugh as their little fuck toy squeals and shakes. "We got lucky we found this bitch tonight." one of them says as he groans fucking your pussy. Both of them quickly reach their limit and start wildly thrusting themselves inside you. Smacking their balls against your dirty skin, grunting and groaning before they finally release. Pumping their loads into your tiny body, you feel once last wave of pleasure before it all goes black.

You wake up later, sore, tired, and feeling sticky. You see all your clothes on the floor, covered in sweat, drool, piss, and cum. You put them on, ashamed, before you leave the restroom. Looking around to see if anyone was around. You quickly make it to your car and start it up, and drive off. The entire rest of the way home, you can feel your pussy throbbing, wanting to go back and relive every moment.

12