One Year After The Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess smiles as she explains, "Antonia owns her own business. She might get into big trouble if she worked for someone else because she also has many "special" services. When she waxes me, she always fingers me to orgasm. A few times she ate my pussy after I was nice and smooth."

Geez, are all these ladies like that? So tell me, do you reciprocate?"

I finally got Tess to blush as she admits that she and Antonia do enjoy each other from time to time. She told me Antonia hasn't jacked off any male customers yet, but she would love to. She said she waxes one man who has a nine inch cock and she loves getting him hard.

Tess is so animated as she tells me, "Nine inches, can you imagine; he would never fit inside me. I don't need any huge cock splitting me in two; you are the perfect size."

Tess grabs my cock and squeezes for emphasis.

"I know Antonia would love to make this cock cum as much as I do. So what do you say right now to dinner and then back here in bed afterwards?"

Reluctantly, we get out of bed and dress. As promised, Tess puts on her green summer dress without underwear. I pull on my khakis and dress shirt and we are on our way. Her hair is a little disheveled and her tits push out the bodice of her dress creating a lot of cleavage. She has that 'just fucked' look and I can't keep my eyes off her.

We enjoy our dinner in a private booth. As Tess promised, I have the best beef ribs in Idaho. Tess sticks with the steak salad and we share a bottle of red wine. As we eat, I notice Tess's nipples harden and poke out against the green material.

"Hey Tess, are you cold or just happy to be with me?"

"Shut up. I should have never let you talk me into going bra-less. This restaurant is always cold inside. Do you talk all of your dates into going bra-less? I bet you do, don't you?"

"I know you won't believe me, but I haven't been on many dates these past several years, and no, you are the only one I have talked into it. Most of my so called dates have been with my work partner while we were traveling."

I just opened a can of worms as Tess starts to grill me about the past year and my traveling partner.

"So tell me about your travels. I bet you have a woman in every port?"

"Sadly, I don't. Before I retired, I traveled all over the west; my territory included all states west of the Rocky Mountains and Hawaii."

"So Idaho and Montana? How about Alaska?"

"Yep, all of those. My favorite state was always Hawaii, up until last year. Now Idaho eclipses them all and I think you know why?" Most of the time I traveled with a co-worker named Charlene. I took care of the computers and she took care of the phones."

Tess raises her eyebrows, "How convenient. Co-worker with benefits?"

"Well, not exactly, at least not until our final trip to Phoenix. She is a good friend and we never wanted to compromise our working relationship. We are close and have many things in common. We love the same type of music, food, sports and would go sightseeing together when we traveled. We shared many intimate secrets."

"Was she with you last year when you were here?"

"No, that was a small job; it only involved some software upgrades. That's why I searched out the Reunion at the hotel. Lucky for me, that was the best decision I've ever made."

Tess smiled, "I would have to agree. So, tell me about Phoenix."

"Are you sure? It was a pretty crazy weekend."

Just as I am about to tell my story, the waiter arrives with the check. I grab my credit card and hand it to him.

"Tell you what, Rob, save the story for when we get back to my place. I have a hunch, I may get a little horny listening to you and I want to be ready."

"I think you are ready already; your nipples are giving you away. Did you see the waiter check out your boobs? I'm sure he got an eyeful. Want him to join us?"

"Shut up and take me home."

On the drive back to Eagle, Tess points out some interesting places for us to visit. We'll be doing a lot of sightseeing together. Right now there is only one sight I want to see. And that is Tess naked.

We arrive back to the apartment and open the front door. As soon as we step inside, we hear the neighbor's headboard banging against the wall along with muffled sounds of ecstasy.

"Good lord, don't those two ever take a break?"

Tess looks at me, "No they don't and neither should we."

Tess grabs my hand and pulls me into the bedroom. She slides the straps of her dress off her shoulders and it slithers to the floor. Once again I feast on her Triple-D tits and very erect nipples. Tess jumps onto the bed and demands that I join her. I'm out of my clothes in a flash and lay next to her. She grabs my cock and strokes my shaft.

"Time to get this thing hard and inside me. Seven inches of hard cock is just right for me."

I'm erect in seconds and Tess is not waiting a moment longer. She sits up and swings her body over me. She leans down; her tits press into my face and I suck on a stiff nipple. I graze her bud with my teeth and she groans. I switch to her other nipple and do the same. Tess sits upright and grabs my shaft. She rubs the tip of my cock along her moist slit and lubes me up with her natural juices. Tess lines my glans up with her gash and glides down along my shaft taking all seven inches easily.

"Finally, I have your cock again. I've waited too long for this feeling. You fill me up. Play with my boobs, pinch my nipples and tell me a story. Tell me about Phoenix."

I lift my hips to make sure I am fully embedded inside Tess. Her cunt is hot and tight around my shaft. I feel myself throb as I raise my hands to her tits and palm her massive flesh. Tess rocks ever so slowly and grinds her hips into mine.

I explain that Charlene and I traveled together for the past ten years or so. We would tease each other all the time. She knows I love her big boobs and she would always have several buttons undone and display lots of cleavage. I would constantly fantasize over what her nipples looked like, if only she would flash me. She never did, until our fateful Phoenix trip.

"Actually, her breasts look a lot like yours, only not as big. Same dark red areole and thick suckable nipples. I only found this out in Phoenix. You have the most gorgeous boobs, Tess."

"Why thank you, kind sir."

As Tess slowly grinds away, I continue to tell her about Charlene. She is five foot four and a little thick around the waist; but her tits and cute bubble butt make her a sexy little lady. In all the years we traveled together we never made love. We would whisper sexy innuendos and rub up against each other. She could always tell when I was hard and she would make a point of telling me. It all changed in Phoenix.

Charlene knew I would be retiring soon and I think that prompted the change. Anyway, we worked all day on Friday and into the evening. On Saturday we went to a Spring Training baseball game. Charlene wore a baseball jersey and was bra-less underneath. Her big tits swayed back and forth and she received a lot of stares and whistles. Needless to say, my cock was hard all day.

We decided to get together and watch television after dinner. Charlene came to my room around 8:00 PM wearing nothing but a thin robe. She was naked underneath. I was curious about a brown bag she brought with her. Charlene wasn't interested in television and instead took off her robe and invited me to watch her masturbate with a vibrator she pulled out of the brown bag.

I was blown away by this sudden change, so I joined her and wacked off while she used her vibrator. It was a pretty wild scene. We ended up making love that night and in the morning had some fun shower sex.

I was a goner by the end of Sunday night. We spent most of the day in bed until dinner and then after dinner we fucked in a gazebo on the hotel grounds. I took her from behind which is one of my favorite positions.

Tess lifts up and grinds down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows how to work my cock so we experience the most pleasure. I reach up to massage her tits and play with her nipples, lifting her boobs and squishing them together. I knead her flesh and rub her ruby red nipples. She flexes her pussy muscles and squeezes me with every lift, as she milks my shaft.

Tess bends down and presents her round Triple-D boobs for my pleasure. I lift my lips to each erect nipple for a nice lick and gentle bite. I alternate my kisses from one breast to the other.

"I love listening to your story. I get really horny picturing you with other ladies. Tell me more."

I lay it all out on the line, hoping Tess will take me for better or worse.

"I told you I didn't have a lady in every city, and Charlene and I never fucked. So, that left me with one alternative, masturbation. I would travel with a Fleshlight for my night-time pleasure. A bit of lube and a cock ring is all I needed."

Tess surprises me, "Oooh, I love the Fleshlight. The Adult Store has a large assortment. Stacy and I always check out the new ones, there are so many to choose from. Of course, our husbands would never think of trying one. "

I confess, "I own the original with the black case. I've only admitted this twice. Once to Charlene and now to you. It would never stand up to the real thing, but it took the edge off during those long business trips.

"So Charlene knows your secret. I bet you two used it together, didn't you. I'll have to get you to show me how you do it."

I challenge her, "Only if you demonstrate your vibrator. I know you have one, you must. Charlene said every woman in the world owns at least two. She admitted to having three."

"Yes, I have two. A plain old standard seven inch model and a mini-vibe. I'll let you in on another secret; I have an eight inch dildo that looks like the real thing. I use it the most, maybe I'll show it to you sometime."

"You bet you will, if you want to see my Fleshlight."

Tess is warmed up and ready; she loves the girth of my seven inch cock. She bends down all the way against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles as she continues to fuck me. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

Tess rises up from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths. She is climbing to another orgasm. She moans, "This is so fucking good. I love your cock. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me now!"

I feel her girl juice flow down my hips. Her heat surrounds my throbbing dick. My hands massage her tits as she enjoys her ride up and down. She is tight. Her inner walls grip my cock like no other. Tess continues with a nice rhythm and glides along my shaft. All of my nerve endings are ready to ride through another climax and I urge Tess to finish me.

I move my hands to her hips and thrust up as I help the pace. I push my cock up into her cunt and pound her pussy. My hips slap against her ass as my cock drills deep into her cunt. As I approach my orgasm, the headboard next door starts up again knocking against the shared wall.

"I am so close Tess."

"Me too. Just a little more. Let's finish before the neighbors."

Tess lowers her hand down to her puffy lips and rubs her clit, as I continue to pump into her wet inner core. I would love to cum with Tess; I want to unleash my load into her pussy as she spasms out of control.

We both ache for release. I feel Tess's hips quiver as her fingers circle her pink pearl. I look down and see her clit fully extended from its hood and very red. Tess is at the tipping point and so am I.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there."

I feel her inner muscles squeeze down as her juices escape onto my groin. They cover my shaft as I thrust one final time and release my jizz deep into her pussy. My cock throbs as I remain locked tight against Tess.

Tess gasps, "I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came before Missy and Doug, but who knows how many times they've shagged today"

The rhythmic sound of their headboard continues. Tess falls back on the bed next to me; my cock slithers from her grip. We lie side by side huffing and puffing and laughing at her neighbor's insatiable appetites.

"That was fabulous Rob. How do I measure up to Charlene?"

"That's not fair. You are both wonderful. Different and wonderful. Besides we only had that one weekend. We were going to get together again in San Diego, but that job was put on hold until next summer. As you can see I'm now retired, so we won't be recreating Phoenix."

"I'm sorry, that wasn't fair. And about this retirement, what's in store for you?"

"Well Tess, my dear, tell me about Boise? Could I be happy here? Do you think we might have a future together? I would love to give it a try."

12