Online Chastity Ch. 09

Story Info
An online chastity fantasy becomes very real.
1.9k words
4.79
30.9k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fict
fict
840 Followers

Alex's trench coat lay on the seat beside him as he knelt between Sam's legs in the back of the limo. He wore a latex skirt, a latex bra, stockings and Maryjane heels. Sam moaned as she came for the sixth time, Alex's tongue working its magic between her legs.

The partition between the driver and the back seats lowered revealing Tam, as the limo pulled up in front of a large country home. "We're here." Tam said.

"Mmmm good. Brings the bags in and leave us for a minute." Sam instructed.

Tam got out of the limo, popped the trunk and brought the bags inside.

"Are you ready for your new life, pet?" Sam, put a hand on Alex's head pulling him back from her pussy.

"Yes, Miss."

-----

18 DAYS EARLIER

-----

Sam had kept Alex restrained in some way the entire weekend. She rotated him from his puppy suit into single sleeve bondage, a hogtie at one point, and being secured spread eagle on the floor in front of Tam, who was made to suck him off over and over again.

Tam had been rotated out of her floor stocks a few times to give her a break and allow for sleep. The chastity belt locked on her would deliver shocks if she didn't get to the designated area of the apartment Sam assigned her.

Both of them were, however, ending the weekend as it had begun. Alex was in his puppy suit, and Tam was locked into the floor stocks wearing nothing but her chastity again. Sam was nude, and Alex had his head buried in her pussy as Tam was made to watch. Sam had made Alex cum in Tam's ass 11 times over the weekend, and as Sam came for the third time in front of her, Tam's sentence was complete. She had paid back the orgasms she had unwillingly forced from Alex.

"Mmmmm, good boy. You're getting better." Sam pulled Alex's face from her pussy. "Now, you both have some decisions to make." Sam stood up and walked over to Tam. "Real control isn't taking it from the unwilling. It's making a person need you so badly that they give it up freely."

As angry as Tam had been to find herself locked into the floor and fucked in the ass repeatedly... she had to admit the punishment did fit the crime. She regretted what she had done to Alex. The chastity belt also locked a vibrator inside her pussy that had been bringing her to the brink of orgasm over and over again, only to shut itself off before she could find any real pleasure. By the end of the weekend, she was so horny, that she craved Alex fucking her ass just to get some pleasure.... Though she never did actually cum.

"I'm going to let you go now, Tam." Sam said.

"But Miss..." Alex protested.

"But what?" Sam turned. "Should I keep her forever? I introduced this world to Tam, and now I've introduced the consequences. The video of you has been deleted from her phone, and I now have a video of her getting fucked by you in the ass, begging for more. Tam will not hurt you again." Sam turned to Tam. "Will you?"

"No. I promise."

"There you have it." Sam tapped a button on her phone and the chastity belt unlocked. Carefully, Sam removed the crotch strap and slid the vibrator out of Tam, then pulled the belt apart removing it completely. With another tap on her phone, the stocks in the floor came free and Tam was able to stand up.

"So, I can just go?" Tam asked.

"Yes. Your clothes are in the bag behind you."

Tam got dressed and looked back at Alex on his elbows and knees at Sam's feet.

"Do I HAVE to go?" Tam asked meekly.

"Right now, you do." Sam replied with kindness in her voice.

"Am I fired?"

"No. When my pet goes home today, you'll come back up with coffee and we'll talk about your future."

"Okay." Tam, unsure how exactly her life was about to change, stumbled out of the room and left the loft.

"How are you feeling, pet?"

"Good, Miss. Kind of tired."

"I bet. Let's get you out of your puppy suit."

Sam released the straps and zipper holding Alex in his suit. He stretched his limbs as he freely stood up.

"Go to the living room, put on your clothes, and wait for me." Sam ordered.

Alex did as he was told. As he walked out into the living room, the bag holding his clothes lowered to the floor. He dressed in his normal clothes and sat on the couch.

Sam came in wearing jeans and a cozy sweatshirt. It was the opposite of her skin-tight latex cat suites, but she still looked incredible. "Do you want a drink? No drugs this time, I promise."

"Just some water, Miss."

Sam poured two glasses of water and gave one to Alex. "Did you enjoy yourself this weekend?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Do you still harbour any resentment towards Tam?"

"Kind of, Miss."

"I'm sorry. I can't take back what happened, but I hope that this weekend helped."

"It did, Miss."

"Do you still want to be my pet?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Would you be willing to commit a year of your life to being my pet?"

Alex paused for a second. "What do you mean, Miss?"

"I mean I want control. I need it. I want to control you, and you clearly want me to. I want you to be my pet, full time, for a year. Absolute control. You will be in chastity or restraints 100% of the time. No one else will ever be in control of you during that time unless you consent to it, but my control will be absolute. You don't get to change your mind. You don't get to back out if I want you to do something you are uncomfortable with. This is real, and I promise you that it will be pleasurable for both of us, but you will give up the rest of your life for a year."

"Wow."

"I know. And let me tell you something. The thing that I hated the most about Terry keeping me was the normal, everyday things that I couldn't do. Getting coffee. Shopping. Going to restaurants. It is not my goal to take those things from you, but you will do them in service to me."

"I don't know what to say, Miss."

"You can walk away if you want." Sam pulled out Alex's chastity device. You're not locked up. You're not being forced. This is your choice to make. It's my hope that you have cum enough this weekend that any decision you make will be with clarity."

"What happens after the year is up, Miss?"

"Then we re-evaluate. If we both want to keep going, we keep going. If either of us wants it to end, it ends."

"What about my job, Miss?"

"You have to quit, and you have to give up your apartment and come live with me. But if you want to go back to your life after the year is through, I will pay you what you would have made during the year and help you get a better paying job."

"This is a lot to think about, Miss."

"I know. It's a big choice. You have until Friday to make it. If you aren't interested, this ends completely, and I will continue my search to find someone who is interested. If you are, we go deeper down the rabbit hole."

"What are you going to do with Tam, Miss?"

"Tam will have a choice as well. She was introduced to control in the wrong way, and I feel an obligation to correct that. If she wants to continue to learn, I will help her. If she finds herself interested in being controlled after this weekend, I can arrange for that as well. She will never control you again, unless you consent to it, though."

"What would I tell my family, Miss?"

"That you're travelling. You're finding yourself. I promise you; both will be the truth. Now go home and think this through. On Friday come back here with your decision."

With that, Sam got up and motioned towards the door. Alex followed and stepped through when Sam held it open. He turned back and looked at this innocent looking woman staring back at him. Sam smiled. "I really like you, Alex. I hope you decide to play with me." Sam kissed him on the lips, leaving him momentarily stunned. Just as he found it within himself to kiss her back, Sam pulled back. "I would take very good care of you, but I need you to know that there will be times when you question what you've gotten yourself into. Based on my little interrogation, I feel confident that deep down you will love it, but know that I will be pushing you to your limits at times. Don't confuse this moment, or that kiss for anything other than me controlling you with how God damn cute I am." Sam bit her lip and smiled again. "Choose... Wisely."

Alex's mind was racing as the door closed. Every time he was with Sam, she pushed him further. What could she possibly do with him given a year to play?

As Alex walked past Tam in the coffee shop, neither one made eye contact at first. It was closed and Tam was just sitting on the counter, thinking about everything she had just been through.

"I'm sorry." Tam said, just as Alex was about to get to the door. He turned back and looked at her.

"Are you?"

"Yes. I really am. Having that control just really... made me feel something I'd never felt before. Having it taken did the same."

"Which did you like more?" Alex was genuinely curious.

"I don't know. Fuck, Sam really gets in your head, hey?"

"Yeah." Alex looked Tam over. A few days ago, he would have never imagined he would open up to her. The weekend had balanced the scales though, and truthfully... there was no one else he could talk to about what was going on. "She asked me to give her a year of complete control."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Like... once I agree, I'm in chastity, or restraints all the time for a year."

"What did you say?"

"She gave me until Friday to think about it."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. What would you do?"

Tam considered for a moment. "Honestly... I don't know. You have both stirred something up in me that I didn't know existed."

"Same. I mean... I kinda knew it was there before, but not like this."

"You can't give up a year of your life though, right?"

"What if the choice is to give up a year of your life or never see her again?"

"Fuck..."

"I know. If I give it up, I'll be chasing this feeling for the rest of my life."

"Wow." Tam hopped off the counter, grabbed two coffees, and started walking towards the back. "Well I guess I'll see you Friday."

"What are you doing?"

"She told me to come back up when you left."

Alex took a step back away from the door. "What do you think she's going to do to you?"

"I don't know... but I need more." Tam looked desperate as she walked away and up the stairs.

Alex pulled open the door and left the coffee shop with a strange notion tugging at the back of his mind. It felt strange leaving this place in his own clothes.

fict
fict
840 Followers