Online Dating My Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Stumbling upon my daughter's online datiting profile.
1.2k words
4.06
12.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Jim and I'm a 40 year old widower and I'm lonely. There I've admitted it. My wife died 5 years ago and left me and my daughter Amy heartbroken. I miss her terribly. If I'm honest I've never really recovered, I've not dated since and I don't know how to bring myself even start. Part of me feels like it would be cheating but another part of me misses the romance.

My daughter Amy is 18 now and reminds me more and more of her mother every day. She's so full of life and energy and spirit. Without my responsibility of raising her I think I might not have coped at all. I've thrown myself into being a dad and into my work to keep my mind busy but it's been creeping upon me recently and I've realized just how lonely I've become.

It came to a head when I was away on a business trip in the next town over and sitting alone in my hotel room. I was scrolling on my phone and saw an advert for a dating app called Kindling. Something broke in my sitting in that banal, sterile hotel room and I found myself installing the app. It asked me to create an account and add some photos of myself but after taking selfie, after selfie, and none of them seemed right. The nerves, the guilt, I could feel myself backing out before I had even begun when it hit me. I should create a fake account, a test, a trial run. Get used to it, test the waters before creating my own real account.

I searched for photos and stumbled upon a male porn star's social media account. He was young and good looking and living life to the fullest judging by the amount of photos he was posting of the parties he attended. I picked a few of the not so raunchy ones and set up a Kindling account with them. Once I was in I started swiping left and right like I was an old hand. I got a few matches fairly quickly but neither of them responded to my "hello" message. This was gonna be harder than I thought. After another hour of swiping and then having to pay for a premium account once I ran out of likes, I hadn't even gotten a single conversation. I was feeling down but pretty glad I hadn't created a real account now as I'd have taken it personally! I called it a night and put the phone away.

The next morning I woke up and decided that I should get rid of that app. It obviously wasn't for me. Something compelled me to open one last time though and there it was, a new like. I clicked on the icon and stopped in my tracks. There in front of me was a picture of Amy, my daughter. Her bright blonde shoulder length hair, her beaming smile, her button nose. My Amy.

I looked through her photos in a daze. One was her in a skimpy swimsuit that I didn't know she owned and in another she was topless with her arms covering her breasts. Her profile talked of "short term fun" and "live laugh love". I obviously knew that she was a women now and had had boyfriends but I found it hard to think of her as being a sexual being.

For some reason I felt I couldn't reject or dislike my daughter so without really thinking about what it would mean, I liked her back. Almost immediately a notification popped up.

- "Hello there handsome"

The irony. Desperate for contact and the first girl to respond to me is my own daughter.

"Hello right back at ya, gorgeous. How're you doing?"

- "I'm pretty good. My day is getting a whole lot brighter all of a sudden."

"Oh, is that so?"

- "Yeah! I mean it's not every day you match with a celebrity, right? I mean it is you? I'm a big fan of your, err, work!"

Damn, maybe I should have paid more attention to the photos I used.

"Haha, it's always nice to meet a fan."

- "Is that an offer? :) It's always been a dream of mine to meet a real life porn star."

"Sorry, you're too far and I'm heading home tomorrow. I'm sure you can find someone else though."

- "Well, that sounds like a challenge! Almost an audition! If I find someone else today then do you promise to meet when you are back here again?"

"Sure! I promise!"

What am I getting myself into? Shamelessly flirting with my daughter. I close the app and head off to work and try to put my unusual morning out of my mind. All day I have butterflies in my stomach and extra spring in my step. I've missed flirting, the excitement, even if it is fictitious.

---

I am heading home today. That much from the conversation was in fact true. As I'm walking to my car at the end of the day, my phone pings. It's a Kindling notification.

- "Did I pass the audition?"

Followed by a video. I knew I shouldn't, I really shouldn't, but I couldn't resist clicking on it. My heart was racing, I felt like time stood still while I clicked play.

My screen was suddenly filled with my Amy. She was lying sideways on her bed, naked as the day she was born and with one of her legs lifted in the air. Behind her was a young man fucking her frantically. After a few seconds, Amy blew an exaggerated kiss toward the camera and then it was finished. I must have replayed it 10 times straight away.

I studied every detail. The way her pert tits jiggled upon every thrust. How inviting her shaved pussy looked. The whimper that escaped from her mouth when he went deep. But what caught my attention the most was her face. She stared at the camera the entire time with a look of totally sexual lust.

I sat in my car unsure of what to do. I say that, I knew what I should do, but I also knew what my dick wanted me to do. It wanted me to continue this charade and see more of Amy doing sexy things. But could I?

After a while I had my answer. I was so horny that I wasn't thinking straight and found myself writing a reply.

"Wow, you're gorgeous! But I feel that audition was a bit too easy for a woman as pretty as you. You need something a bit more challenging, I think."

- "Easy? I just met that guy on Kindling today. I had to practically beg him to come over straight away. But I did love the feeling of being so slutty doing that with a total stranger. What did you have in mind?"

"How about the same challenge except the man has to be a black guy with a big dick? And I mean big! Now that would really impress me!"

- "Ok, ok, ok. I think I can handle that. But give me a few days."