All Comments on 'Online Soccer Mom and Wife'

by je71sox

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
husband

Wish my husband would fuck me just like that. My pussy and ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well then

Stop being a frigid bitch and maybe he will.

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Hot!

Need follow up when she goes home with cum dripping from her pussy and shows hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
then get a fucking divorce

She finally wants a wild sex life, but never would with her husband, fine get a divorce.

People do it. It will let everybody move on with their life.

She can be a slut to all the Bill's in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this type of meeting has happened...

once or twice (smiling). Strange for me I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good for her.

You people need to get over your outdated monogamy hangup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good for her

In other words anon, what you're saying is let's get back to the cave days, where you throw a woman over your shoulder, any woman, and take her to the nearest cave. Is that what you think society should do? Create a world of sexual rutting, regardless of who you hurt?

I realize this is fiction, but I'm always surprised at the lack of morality that seems to abound in this category called loving wives. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story sucks, but the comments are at least worth reading, mostly.

Outdated monogamy hangup? First, its very likely that alpha male herding and group fucking predate monogamy. So the current trend (actually just in a few large cities where civilization is breaking down) toward monkey fucking promiscuity is actually going backwards. The problem here is not about satisfying sexual urges, its about honesty, and intelligence. How stupid can anyone be to fuck a stranger, unprotected both physically and sexually. The only reason it wasn't rape was because she agreed to the sex. But the guy was going to fuck her whether she wanted it or not. And now she's probably got one or more sexually transmitted diseases, several of which are almost incurable. Hell probably beat her up before the night is over, why not? This asshole couldn't care less about this stupid pig he conned into fucking him. Now how exciting and erotic is that?

I get her marriage was shit, so why can't she do the decent thing and either strive and struggle to fix it, or admit defeat and end it? Before she goes out to become Slutula for men she meets on the Internet. This woman is just too stupid to be a wife and mother.

Some of the other comments were also engaging. Your story, not so much. She got bored, she got frustrated, she betrayed her marriage vows. Hopefully she wises up and returns to the marriage before hubby wises up and kicks her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So she is illiterate,right?

She can't say or spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E and she forgot how to speak to her husband of 22 years, she only knows how to yell and screw trashy guys who love to ruin families and hurt kids. Hope she never goes home. She doesn't deserve one nor a family. Dad will now quit drinking and might even kill himself leaving 2 high school kids without parents, neither of whom are in the picture beside the word parent in the dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Hey ANNONY!!! You retard!!!

It's fiction dumbass. That means it's not real ,didn't happen!!!!!! So go die !!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Well, that escalated quickly

Really bizarre story. All of the angry comments prompted me to read it. The wife and husband don't seem to have much of a marriage. They definitely don't seem to love each other. The husband doesn't even celebrate his wife's birthday? Because they care so little about their marriage, it's difficult for me to care what happens to either of them.

This Bill character started out as creepy, and went from kind and gentle confidant to psychopath in an instant. Not sure what that's all about.

Just a really strange tale from beginning to end!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Good read but it t keep it d fast at ER they met did I love ❤️ it Yes needs chapter two tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
M.L.Morals

Whose morals do we go by here??We come to a sex site, read nasty stories and worry about someone else morals??Maybe we can let a goverment agency set our morals to go by??Just read the stories, enjoy them and live and let live..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What

Another marriage bites the dust - hope she had a good time and hope she'll be happy after she over her STD and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

How often do I have to tell you to zip your comments Bonnie. Unless you can come up with something more original, shut the fuck up. Go out and get laid and let those that wish to comment do exactly that. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-MLMorals

It's obvious the comment, not surprisingly, went over your head. Who are you or anybody else, especially the guy who seems to think readers should get over their monogamy hangups tell us readers what we should think. Just because we read porn, doesn't mean we are going to throw our personal morals out the window.

I'm well aware this is fiction, but even in fiction, I reserve the right to voice my opinion about the story as I see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well the first thing she needs is for Bill to pays the bills.

Because she's about to be divorced. I wonder if Bill will be in a wheelchair the next time she sees him? Husbands do get angry when they get cuckolded. This was just plain dumb. Was she really that stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a crock of shit story

least I only wasted less than a minute reading this low grade dreck

ps: hope the bitch gets thrown to the fucking curb and her husband kicks the shit out of Bill

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954about 7 years ago
Story

Thank God this is a story. I would never for the life of me think a woman that gid damn selfish could stay married to a man for that long and succumb that easily to a man she just physically met even if the online contact was for a good long time..And certainly not after the pure disrespect he showed her after the initial determination that she was That stupid..The writer is no doubt a man and shows little regard as to the Intelligents of women..He must be a victim of being dumped but this story explains why that would be so.....Sorry, that's my opinion and we all have one...Hey you put the story out there don't blame me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She could be me

I was lonely and chatted online with a gentleman for weeks. We met for coffee and he took me to his office (lawyer) where we were alone. We started making out and it went fast and hot from there. I encouraged him to dominate me; I love it and my husband won't do it. We did it all over the course of 4 hours, and we meet at least once a month. I have never felt more sexually fulfilled. Thanks for your story!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
More anger

Why do some of you people come to this part of Literotica and read these stories. More importantly why do you all get so angry, hit a little too close to home maybe.

The husband in this story is an asshole, I like asshole husbands that don't give their wives the respect they deserve. It makes it easier for me to seduce them. If the husband isn't going to fight for the marriage, why should the wife give a damn, he just wants to complain about his day, how about he listens to his wife once in a while.

There's a reason husbands get cuckolded, a wife doesn't just wake up one day and decide she's going to go and be unfaithful, all you angry fellows need to take a hard look in the mirror

Also, I love the idea that Bill is full of STD's, that just cracked me up you sad sad angry people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: lustfulyoungguy

Who is angry? It appears you got a stick up your ass. You're angry at the readers because you don't like what they have to say? Isn't that it? So you're fucking bragging about fucking around with married women, who is the real asshole here, you or the reader who tells it like it is? You fucking make me laugh, yes at you for being a whiny cry baby. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey lustfullyyoungguy

Someday it's going to catch up with you and a 2x4 across your head will be your reward.

It's scum like you that needs to be thought a lesson, maybe some day some one will teach you some manners. You must not have had much of a relation with your mother, since you have so little regard for women, or maybe she's the one that thought you so well. Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
G'day 2 angry anons

Not ballsy enough to put your lit ID's there, hiding behind the black anon tags, ok boys.

I'm certainly not angry, I love my life and seeing all the anger from the other comments gives me a right laugh, I don't know how you could've interpreted anything in my comment as anger. Exactly how am I the whiny crybaby, i'm not the one wishing for a woman to get STD's and i'm far from a BTB person.

I fuck around with married women because I enjoy it and so do they. It bears repeating, women don't just wake up one random morning and decide to cheat, there are so many contributing factors, inattentive husbands, life become dull and listless, life can feel very routine and completely boring. Serve the husband dinner, don't even get a thankyou, just drinking some beer and falling asleep in front of TV, showing a wife complete disinterest, those kinds of husbands make me want to send them thankyou baskets.

I guess you could see me as an asshole if it makes you feel better but what about the husband who gives his wife so little attention she can be seduced and convinced to seek it elsewhere, why isn't the husband a prick in your world?

Anon number 2. My relationships with my family are fine, how nice of you to ask. A lot of what I said to the first anon applies to you as well. So scum= making married women happy, how nice to know. I don't just seduce and fuck them, I listen, I engage in conversations, you'd be surprised how many just want to feel appreciated. Yes I represent a new thrill and danger but I also represent someone who won't just grunt at them and i'm not someone so lost in my own world that I don't listen to my own spouses problems.

There really are a lot of inattentive husbands out there, is it my fault they treat their wives like shit?

dirtymom49dirtymom49about 7 years ago
not bad

i dont see what all the fuss is about this story....i liked it....hope to see a part 2

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Angry JustGr8

It sure reads that way. Instead of just randomly name-calling like a child on a playground how about you look through my comments and address the points I made such as the following

Why do husbands get off scot free for treating their wives like shit?

If the husband doesn't want to fight for the marriage, why should the wife?

And again, very happy with my life, not trying to be a tough guy and the reason I brought up the anon stuff is that I can sometimes be found in Lit Chat under this same ID if anyone wants to talk, the anons are hiding behind an extra layer of anoymity. I thought that was pretty obvious but I suppose not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: annonymous-well then

lol-you crack me up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

lustyyoungguy sounds a little pissed off. Must be some truth to the comments. Well aren't you a considerate fellow. You don't just fuck them, you actually listen to them. The cuckolds should probably send you a thank you note for turning their wives into cheating sluts. You should be proud. Give the man a gold medal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@dirtymom49

Yes, after taking a peek at your bio I can see how you derived at your username. You wouldn't have an abnormal interest in "taboo", would you? Maybe you should write some stories, I bet there are some naughty thoughts in that mind of yours. lol. Have fun. (DirtyOldMan)

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 7 years ago
Not angry

Again, if anyone seems to be angry, it's all the folks who are doing nothing but name calling.

I put forth genuine questions and none of these angry folks can seem to answer them, it's all

"He sleeps with married women, how dare he make a wife happy"

I look in the mirror and i'm happy with what I see, can all these angry anons say the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU CHEAP WHORE!!!!

Let's hope hubby gets wind of this quickly and puts an end to the farce of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

okay so where is the rest of the story why leave everybody hanging get the slut burn her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fun story, in its way.

But please, people - don't go from fucking ass to fucking pussy, unless there's a condom on for the anal fun, and it's removed for the vaginal fuck. The infections that are likely when going from ass to pussy are HORRIBLE and can really mess with a woman's health.

Still - a pretty good story for what it is.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not a soccer mom

She is a soccer whore. There is no excuse for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soccer mom to slut in 60 seconds

Wow this writer must really hate husbands and gets off making wives wanton sluts No way she gets to go back home after this and the husband kicks her to the curb. Another whore who will used abused and then tossed into the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too bad this author 'went away' - -

Nothing new from this author in almost three full years. Too bad. I wanted to see where this could lead: Does Bill "own her" when they go back to the hometown? Does her husband kick her to the curb with a divorce? Does she end up cuckolding him? Does she run to Bill with arms wide open, or does she come to her senses, try to end it, and the fess up to Dan? COME BACK AND FINISH THIS ... !

I gave it a "4," more for the set-up and potential, than for the actual content and sex. But I like a nice "forced/resist/submit" sex scenario as much as the next guy. This is Literotica, after all; it's not a church program, or a Letter To The Editor of a newspaper. It's a forum FOR sex. Of all kinds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous