Online with Neighbour's Daughter

Story Info
Dave and Carly indulge in cyber antics.
2.1k words
3.6
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dv69
Dv69
16 Followers

"Right honey let's go to the house for some sustenance, and more fun and frolics," suggests Carly excitedly.

Both standing Dave turns Carly to face him, embraces her and pulls her naked body into his. Her hard pointed nipples rub against his chest, sending shivers through them both. He drops his hands to her bum and massages her cheeks, pulling them apart, kneading them. His cock lies between her thighs, she rubs her gaping silky soft cunt lips along the top of his shaft.

"You fucking horny bastard, mmm," gasps Carly, giggling and laughing.

"Come on, Evelyn my 27 year old daughter will be Skyping me later and l want to show you off to her," panting Carly frees herself.

Side by side, naked bodies touching and hands groping they saunter to the house.

"Now let's freshen up," suggests Carly, leading the way to the bathroom.

After much groping and intimate touching showering they continue their ribald antics consuming the cold meal Carly has prepared.

"Would you like to look around or help me dress? No we're not going out but Evelyn and l like to dress for our online chats," a delicious devilish smile lights up her face.

"Watch you, maybe l could help?"

"Mmm yes please," sighs Carly, pressing her fresh smelling body against him.

Running her fingers down his side she cups his full heavy balls, gently massaging, feeling his ooze seep onto her forearm.

"Now you sit back and let me model for you," Carly playfully pushes him back onto her large four poster.

For the next 20 minutes Carly teases, poses, fondles and generally stirs Dave's passion by trying on varous skimpy outfits. Bending, spreading, opening, stripping and wantonly offering.

"Now my stud go and turn on the PC and cameras while l make up."

Reluctantly Dave enters the huge lounge, noticing 2 large leather couches, 3 leather recliners, coffee tables and a massive screen, hooked up to a PC. Cameras are everywhere. Booting up the computer all camera lights come on. There are also studio lights situated around the room, which he realises would flood the area in front of the cameras.

"Switch on Skype honey," Carly calls.

"Well what do you think?" Asks Carly, posing, one foot placed on a low coffee table.

With swollen lips her gaping naked cunt traps his lecherous gaze. Her bright red portal glistens with pussy nectar, a slick shimmers on her inner thighs as it trickles.

Dragging his eyes upwards he notices naked tits, enlarged pointed nipples. She wears a strappy top, well, she has straps around her breasts which contrive to push her boobs out and up.

"I think you look horny as fuck," Dave replies, his semi now fully stiff and oozing.

"Yes l can see that," smiles our wanton hussy.

"So how long before your daughter calls?"

"I'll log in, she's likely on now. Yep l'll just connect us."

"I'll get us some drinks while you have a chat."

Taking his time Dave rummages in the kitchen, eventually locating wine and glasses. Returning, he pauses in the doorway to view a younger version of Carly on the big screen.

As the two ladies chat animatedly he feels his cock spasm. Pre cum dribbling from his bell end.

Standing, Evelyn is wearing heels, stockings and suspenders. A short leather Bolero jacket is fully open and a tiny leather micro mini skirt just covers her clean shaven pussy. A camera is floor mounted between her feet so with a well positioned light her bare pussy crack is clearly visible. Tailor made the lighting arrangement is a voyeur's paradise and Evelyn knows how to take full advantage.

Dave guesses a similar camera and lighting set up is used by Evelyn as by Carly. Also it appears each camera can be zoomed independently as there are 2 sub screens within the main one. As such Evelyn's cunt and tits are shown in excellent close up.

His stiff cock is throbbing as he ogles the full breasts capped by bullet hard protruding nipples, further enhanced and elongated by weighted nipple clamps. Evelyn has her hands raised tussling her hair, pushing her breasts forward.

Her legs are spread apart so the camera looking up shows her shapely thighs leading up to her pussy. Her perineum is clearly visible, that gorgeous darker channel between cunt slit and anus in sharp relief.

"... known such stamina, he just keeps going and going. Handjob, blowjob, fucking my hot juicy cunt he stays so hard and continually oozes, mmm," Dave hears Carly sigh.

He looks across to see her shudder, stretching out her legs, squeezing her thighs together then relaxing, luxuriating in her rauncy memory.

"Oh mum l'm so glad you've had such a good afternoon and hopefully long may it last," Evelyn enthuses, "so where is this hunky fuck machine?"

"Dave my dar..." Carly sits up and turns, sees Dave and opens her arms to him.

"Come here honey, say hello to my lovely Evelyn."

Dave places glasses and bottle on a convenient surface and moves to Carly, turning to face Evelyn on the big screen as he stands by her mother.

"Oh mum yes l can see you have a very handsome man," taking her time Evelyn looks Dave up and down, "hi Dave l'm Evelyn. "

"Hey Evelyn, my you certainly are an attractive lady," looking directly into her smouldering eyes Dave is aware of a wanton mischievous sexuality. A woman of burning insatiable passion, akin in so many ways to her mum.

Carly leans forward, placing her left hand on Dave's hip she brushes her right fingertips up his inner thigh. Tapping his flesh to open his legs she slides her fingers along his perineum, slowly and gently tickling. Shivers run through his body, his rigid cock jerks. Pre cum oozes from his purple swollen bell end. His knees sag and tremble.

"Mmm fucking hell," Evelyn exclaims, licking her lips as she ogles the stiff ramrod and full balls.

She opens her legs, squats with thighs wide, slides one finger down her pussy crack. Her cunt lips part with the pressure, just enough force to encourage an enticing pink gash.

"I need a better view of your lovely hard cock and luscious balls," Evelyn advises, her free hand adjusting buttons.

"Ah so the camera angles can be changed from the viewers perspective?" Dave notes.

"Oh yes," breaths Carly, "between them Evelyn's and Jill's hubbies have provided us with perfect online voyeurism, so exhilarating when chatting with my horny playmates."

"That's perfect mum, l can plainly see his huge dick pulsing and drooling. His balls must be full to bursting the way they are hanging down. Mm so well endowed. Fuck l need to get my fingers going, my cunt is yearning for pleasuring."

"Lie down on your back Dave, just a mo Evelyn l have an idea. Now rest the back of your neck on the couch, on this soft cushion, spread your legs honey, want your balls hanging down. Good, l'm going to squat astride your face, please feel free to indulge as you wish. Adjust your cameras Evelyn, want you to enjoy the next minutes to the full."

"Mmm all over it mum, his hard rigid juicy cock and your soon to be dripping cunt are filling my screens. Pity Dave won't be able to see my pussy, maybe we could tell him how it gets wet and gooey?"

"I'm recording so we can watch it again at our leisure but yes, you're right, maybe he would like a running commentary. So my girl get yourself comfortable."

"Ooo are you zoomed in?" Sighing Evelyn is positioned in a leather upholstered recliner chair, legs wide open. Part of the seat is cut away, allowing full exposure of her genitalia.

With Carly squatting above his face the tip of Dave's nose is an inch from her anus. He raises his hands and rubs into her swollen pussy lips, using his thumbs to gently pull them apart. Stretching her labia, smelling her cunt aroma. Now he slides a finger from each hand into her liquid cauldron, gently flicking and rubbing. As Carly shudders and whimpers he pushes further in. Into a yawning chasm of hot goo pie. He extends his tongue, licks the rear v of her labia, teasing, edging her now clenching sodden pussy. Inserting just the tip of his tongue, lapping inside her walls, causing nectar to gush as he teases with his fingers. Juice oozes over his chin, throat, into his mouth. Sweet fresh cunt nectar.

Carly squirms, tries to keep her hips steady as passion courses through her. Her nipples tingle, are elongated and bullet solid. With her left hand she fondles her breasts, tracing her fingers around her full heavy tits, up and around her cleavage. Takes her nipple between thumb and fingertip. Squeezes, pulls, twists, rubs and pinches.

In her right hand she holds a feather duster. She extends this, lightly brushes down Dave's quivering tummy. Down to the base of his monster jerking hard on.

"Oh yes mum," Evelyn exclaims, "yes dust his fucking hard juicy cock. Mmm"

"H..how do you find those nipple c..clamps honey?" Stammers Carly, pulling and twisting her engorged nipple.

"Love them mum, they sting a little when l first clamp them on but after working their magic l want them tighter. Like now, mmm Dave seems to be enjoying eating your cunt."

"That's it spread your lips for me Evelyn, bet your lips are mushy and gooey?"

"Oh yes, dewy silky soft and my cunt is oozing. I want you to see inside my hot minge which is why l'm only using fingers. I'm going to use this wand, only on my mons though, get us reall...oooo fuck yes mmm."

"Look at Dave's cock, how it's dribbling all that lovely pre cum. The veins standing out on his shaft, purple bell end covered in his yummy juices. That's it, tickle with the duster, brush it over his head, fuck yes."

Dave's tongue is now deep inside Carly's dripping pussy. He flicks and rubs her pulsing swollen clit, fingers covered in her delicious nectar. Gagging as she swamps his mouth. He licks down her cavern, feels the tip of her clit with his tongue tip. Presses lightly, little circles around her pulsing g spot, driving her wild with his teasing. Making her cunt gape, forcing her lips wide with his rubbing fingers.

Carly spasms, trembling and shuddering she rocks her hips back and forth. Grinding her yearning twat down onto his face.

"Oh fuck mum fuck his fucking cunt eating face. Grind your dripping flooding hot cunt onto him. Fuck fuck yes oooh mmm."

Evelyn has 3 fingers plying her pouring pussy, the wand pressed hard onto her mound. The pressure transmits waves of pleasure to her pulsating hard clit. She bucks and bounces as cunt juices spurt from her orifice.

"Evelyn is going wild, her pussy is pouring, Dave your hard rigid cock is making us both drool," reports the breathless Carly.

"Your open juicy pussy is making me hot and very jealous mum, Dave's fingering of your wet yearning walls and that expert tongue, teasing your red hot minge. That big hard cock, standing proud, jizz oozing, dribbling down his thick shaft, all over his heavy full balls. Veins standing out, ooo he must be throbbing. Fuck his cock is jerking."

"Slowly Evelyn, let your passion simmer, make it last as you enjoy our debauchery. Gently finger your dripping cunt, one finger. Push it in, rub around inside your mushy walls. Now slowly pull out, let me see tendrils of your pussy nectar drip from it. Mmm oh yes," Carly spasms, her torso trembling and shuddering.

"Mum," cries Evelyn, "sit on his throbbing hard dick, face me then sit on his monster cock. I want to watch him fuck you, want to see your gaping cunt being pounded as you ride him. Oh fucking yes, yes."

Obediently Carly and Dave adjust. As Dave semi reclines on the couch Carly straddles him. He places his hands palm up under her arse cheeks so he can hold yet control her.

Thighs spread wide Carly lowers her gaping cunt down onto Dave's erection. Evelyn's lusting eyes are glued to the joining, distracted she flicks her swollen engorged clit in excited anticipation.

As he feels the head of his cock enter the boiling hot liquid cauldron of Carly's pussy he stops her downward motion. Her cunt lips are forced further apart by his huge bell end. Dave glories in the velvety sensations of the liquid flesh engulfing his manhood.

"Fuck me," he mouths, "mmm."

"Mmm indeed," sighs Evelyn, "fuck, oh fuck this is horny."

Dv69
Dv69
16 Followers