Only Black Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
David & Cami are wed. The Honeymoon begins.
2k words
4.31
2.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With help from their families and friends, Cami and David were able organize their wedding fairly quickly. Cami's mother, Jocelyn, was a force of nature who worked tirelessly to help coordinate everything. The happy pair would become husband and wife about four months subsequent to announcing their engagement.

Before the wedding,

Together, David and Cami chose a three carat oval cut diamond engagement ring. It was one of the proudest and happiest moments of David's life when he slipped the ring onto Cami's finger. Cami couldn't stop hugging and kissing David for the first few days after they got the ring. David loved just looking at Cami's hand and seeing the ring there - it made it real. Their status was new and exciting.

Cami wanted to wear her MeMaw's wedding dress for the wedding. David learned that MeMaw is derived from memere (may-MARE) or Cajun French for granny or grandma. Unfortunately, the dress was not in condition that it could be worn or restored, so David paid a seamstress to craft a new gown for Cami, styled to look just like the one her MeMaw wore so many years ago when she was wed. Cami's MeMaw, Violet, had helped to raise Cami, especially with Cami's mother working such long hours at the salon. To honor her MeMaw, when Cami was nineteen, she had gotten a small tattoo of a violet flower on the back of her left shoulder.

Of course, Cami's mother's salon and staff would handle all of the hair styling, makeup, and nails for the entire wedding party.

A college friend of David's would be his best man. Cami's best girlfriend, Ashley, would be her maid of honor.

Cami started taking birth control pills. She and David had discussed things and they had decided not to have children during the first few years of their marriage. They wanted to allow time just to enjoy their life together, and focus on each other, plus it would give them time to save money in preparation for having a family. Cami picked a wedding date which should be just after her period, assuming that her menstrual cycle remained regular leading up to the wedding. The pills would help with that.

They would live in David's two bedroom apartment for a while. David wasn't using the second bedroom, so Cami could use it however she wished. She had decided to make it primarily into a plant room - she always liked flowers and plants and had some skill at nurturing them.

Despite the fact that neither David nor Cami was overly religious, they opted for a modest Church wedding because they felt that it would give more meaning to the promises which they would make to each other.

The wedding would be when it was still warm with just a hint of change of season carried in the wind.

After the wedding,

David would never forget the moment when everyone turned to watch as Cami's father entered the church with his daughter holding his arm, and they began their measured walk down the aisle toward where David stood, waiting. As he beheld his beautiful black wife-to-be approaching, David thought that he must be the happiest, luckiest man alive, and that Cami was the most wonderful, breathtakingly lovely woman he had ever seen.

At the reception, there was a moment when Cami had gone to the Ladies' room and David was alone. Cami's maid of honor, Ashley, approached David closely, cupped her hand against his ear, and whispered, "You're a lucky man, Mister. You better be good to her, or I'll come beat you up..." She then gave him a little kiss on the cheek before stepping back and smiling.

"I will, I promise," David said.

"Good," Ashley replied, and then she was gone as quickly as she had come, tip toe high heel prancing across the reception hall to where one of the other bridesmaids was waving, a little frantically, trying to get Ashley to join her.

Near the end of the reception, the DJ had played a popular upbeat song about brown eyed girls. David would never be able to hear that song again without it being about Cami. She was his brown eyed girl.

David danced with Cami's mother while Cami danced with David's father. It was an evening to remember.

*****

On the first night of their honeynoon, Cami and David stayed in a five star hotel about ten miles away from the church where they had been wed. David still had some student loans to pay, but with his salary, he could afford nice things - maybe not all the time, but tonight was special.

It was new and exciting when checking in at the hotel to refer to themselves as Mr. and Mrs. << >>. David was always observing things around him. He saw a few people glance at him, and Cami, together, with a certain look. Some perhaps thought that he did not belong with her, while others perhaps thought that she did not belong with him. Yet others might be jealous or admiring. None of it mattered to David - he would love and defend Cami with every fiber of his being. He was very proud of her, and of having her as his wife. Few people are fortunate enough to meet and fall in love with someone completely and without reserve, and to have that love returned in kind by the person whom they love. David knew how lucky he was.

Cami had changed from her gown and was wearing a pretty dark green knee length sleeveless dress. The air in the lobby was chill so she snuggled up against David, wrapping her arm around his arm possessively. She heard a woman behind them talking softly to her companion, "There, see those? I want a pair of heels like the ones she's wearing."

Soon enough, David and Cami were settled in their room for the night and had unpacked sufficiently such that they could take a breath. There was a main bath with shower and a second smaller bathroom with a sunken tub. They looked at each other.

Cami smiled and said, "You take the shower and I'll take the tub? Meet you in bed in... mmM, thirty minutes?"

David moved to Cami and kissed her softly on the lips before replying, "I'll be waiting..."

*****

David was already in bed, leaning back against a pillow and the headboard of the bed, with the sheets drawn up to his waist, when Cami emerged from her bath. He had turned the lights down such that the bedroom seemed almost as if it were being illuminated by moonlight.

Cami wore a one-piece see-through pale pink chemise nightie with a hem just at her upper thighs, and nothing else. David could see her lithe dancer's form silhouetted within the sexy lingerie.

As she approached the bedside and crept up onto it, she whispered seductively, "Like what you see, husband?"

"Cami,...... Do you know how much I want you right now?" David whispered in reply, his voice heavy with desire.

David already had a rock hard erection in anticipation of their lovemaking. David was a selfless lover, just as he was selfless in many other regards. He wanted to ensure that Cami's needs were met, and that she was fulfilled by their coupling just as much as he would be. He and Cami had talked openly about their sexual needs and desires leading up to tonight. They were pretty much of similar mind with regard to sex. The only thing which neither had any real inclination toward was anal sex. David's desire for oral sex was the stronger of the two. Somewhat to Cami's surprise though, David was more worried about whether Cami would be OK with him "kissing her down there" as opposed to wanting Cami to provide frequent blowjobs worthy of a pornstar. David deeply wanted to experience going down on Cami, and he didn't want it to be a one time thing. The idea of kissing and licking Cami's vagina and clit, and giving her pleasure in this manner, was incredibly intimate and sensual to David - he wanted it to be a regular part of their lovemaking. It also fit with David's "her first, and then it's my turn" approach.

David had no illusions that making love to a woman and meeting her needs was as simple as a quick entry, a few minutes of thrusting if one was not pent up, come and done, "Was it good for you?" David was not that kind of man.

Cami slid beneath the sheets, next to David. She saw that he was naked, so she reached over and brushed her fingernails gently along his testicles and then up along his shaft, teasing the indent where David's shaft met the head of his penis with the almond tip of her index fingernail. She did this just for a moment and then she continued her tease, lightly running her nails along his taut stomach, up his chest, finally ending at his lips, where she teased his mouth with her fingertip.

David kissed her finger.

Cami leaned up and kissed David's mouth before whispering, "Thank you for waiting until tonight... This first time, I just want you to have me. You need it, and I want it. Don't worry if it's quick - it's normal. We'll have many more times after, for more, and, just," Cami paused as if hesitant to continue, but then she whispered even more softly in David's ear, "Just fuck me, I won't break, I promise."

David kissed Cami's arched neck lovingly and then slid his hand down along the curve of her hip. He worked his way inexorably to her inner thigh, then up beneath her nightie. Cami kept her pubic hair trimmed very close to her skin, but not shaved. David's finger danced across the short dark hairs on her mound, and then down a little until he found her inner lips. He probed a little way inside her slit until he found her moisture. He gathered some, like dew, and then traced his finger back upward across her clit. He stroked her there, ever so gently.

Cami sighed with pleasure.

David moved now, positioning himself above Cami and between her slender legs. He braced his upper body with his hands against the bed, beside her shoulders, and leaned down to kiss her soft full lips again.

Cami began caressing David's sides and back softly, lovingly. She was a woman coaxing her lover to enter her. She splayed her legs apart, opening herself to him.

David leaned down and kissed each of Cami's dark brown nipples through the flimsy fabric of her nightie and then, with more of his weight upon her, he reached down with one hand to help guide himself to Cami's entrance.

After a moment of awkwardness, David found the way, and pushed the head of his penis past Cami's dark nether lips, a little way within the soft pink flesh of her vagina. He waited, to be certain that Cami was alright, even though he knew that she was not a virgin.

Cami coaxed David in by sliding her hands down to cup his bottom, and then pulling him against her. Her eyes were closed and her head was turned a little to one side.

Feeling Cami urge him in, David finally thrust fully inside his wife, as deep as he could go. He felt his testicles brush up against her soft nether lips. They were like butterfly wings. David felt complete. For a man who desires women, there is no other earthly feeling so profoundly fulfilling as that of being fully inside a woman whom he desires, and who wants him there.

With Cami's whispered words still echoing in his mind, David let go. All of his desire and need was given expression as he thrust into Cami, his beautiful black wife, over and over and over, until, too soon, but not unexpectedly so, he erupted into the most intense orgasm of his life. He felt like part of himself was flowing into Cami with each spurt of his seed within her body......... When it was over, and David felt himself slip free from Cami's flesh, he shifted to one side and drew her close.

"Thank you, I love you," David whispered.

"I love you too," Cami responded.

They lay entwined together for a time, and then they began again.