Only Breasts Ch. 04

Story Info
She is used as soccer ball and likes the result.
2.5k words
4.49
12.4k
4
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers

The big hall was mostly empty now and the ground was covered in neatly trimmed grass. A big metal frame with a net at the back dominated one end of the hall and some white lines on the grass marked the goal line and the penalty box. It was obvious to anyone with only a bit of knowledge about soccer that the hall depicted a part of a life-sized play field, specifically the goal, the penalty box and a bit of the surrounding play area. The bright green grass was full of soccer balls, some small, some big, and the biggest, roundest pair towered right at the penalty spot.

Camera teams entered from the sides, their bulky, professional equipment adding to the atmosphere of an actual stadium. Everyone hustled into the room, astonished whispers and appreciating whistles could be heard.

"My my, what a surprise, isn't it? Did you find your pair yet?"

"With so many balls everywhere, it's really hard to find the right one," a woman giggled.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as you can see we do everything to make this evening one to remember. If you can't find your pair of balls, feel free to ask staff after my little demonstration. They'll identify your personal specimen based on your visitor id. Once you have found it, please wait for the camera team to create your very own piece of art. But first let me show how to do this properly."

A camera approached the Conductor who was standing beside the humongous pair at the penalty spot, dressed in professional soccer gear including protectors for his shins and polished shoes with dangerous looking cleats.

"Staff will hand out fitting gear for everyone and there are changing rooms right outside the hall. As you can see, the camera is now ready for my little performance. So what I'll do now is, just like an actual soccer player, I'll take a bit of a run-up and then kick one of the balls as hard as I possibly can to score a goal."

The room fell silent in a heartbeat. Many of the guests shared concerned looks and wondered whether this was going a step too far, whether the poor owners of these fleshy appendages would be harmed in ways beyond the rules of the club.

Valerie had heard every word and could vividly imagine what was about to happen to her swollen hooters. She was scared beyond belief, hoping that these people showed mercy. But despite this horrid threat, her body betrayed her. The evil toy inside her snatch had not stopped humming for minutes and was now changing into a breathtaking cycle of intense vibrations interrupted by slow and sensual pulsing. They must have changed the control mode for it. The little devil did not react on touch anymore and seemed instead to be remote controlled by the organizer. She was so wet down there, she wondered if it was possible to drown in your own juices.

Her young body was brimming with lust in the pitch black darkness, the disembodied voices combined with the incredibly tight bondage of her breasts and the relentless caressing of her sex were challenging her sanity. She was inches away from a life-threatening eruption.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, don't be afraid for our brave donors. They know full well what to expect and their wonderful body parts are capable of sustaining quite some stress. I can assure you that no one will get permanently injured by this little demonstration. Now please get into the mood and clap your hands. In a few seconds, I will deliver a truly outstanding shot and I'm sure our capable team will capture the moment for all eternity!"

The audience slowly fell into rhythm and soon the entire hall was cheering. The Conductor smiled, took aim and started running.

The impact echoed through the hall as his foot connected with the painted breast and sent it flying. Valerie yelled, surprised by the breathtaking blow. The pent-up lust was suddenly released and her cries changed to screams of pleasure as a massive orgasm consumed her mind. Still in the throes of passion, she felt another kick on her other tit, equally powerful, followed by another and another. Her mind reeled, the pain mixed with pleasure and the poor girl couldn't stop coming.

"That should do it," the Conductor panted as he stopped pounding the balls, "Please change into your soccer dress and do the same exercise with your balls once the cameras are ready."

Valerie could hear the crowd cheering, could hear the screams of her fellow tit donors. Thankfully, her own breasts were spared this time around and her overstimulated mind slowly drifted into sleep.

She dreamed of gigantic, ballooning breasts sitting in the middle of a massive altar of sorts, worshipped by millions of horny men chanting weirdly arousing verses. The drenched girl startled as her body suddenly rotated. She must be on the move!

When the rattling and shaking stopped and she was lying on her stomach again, Valerie heard someone working on the other side of the wood. Tools scratched the surface of the box. Then, finally, her tightly bound breasts got some much needed breathing room as the invisible stranger removed the inlays and opened the horrible cuffs that had strangled her hurting breasts for so long. She could hear some locks disengage. A motor roared to life with high pitched whirring and slowly the top of her wooden prison was lifted off, bright neon light forcing her to squeeze her eyes shut.

Valerie rested for a moment, grimacing in pain as the blood streamed back into her prickly pillows. Her bosom was all pins and needles for obvious reasons and her whole body felt numb and tired. After a few minutes, she removed the dead vibrator from her soaked sex and carefully pushed her heavy body upwards. But her breasts seemed still stuck in the holes of the coffin. Valerie let herself slump down again and collected all remaining energy. With a violent push, she yanked her swollen melons from their confines, howling in pain as she ripped herself free. Legs shaking, she somehow managed to step out of the box and onto the ground.

For the first time since she had entered this odd contraption, she saw her breasts again. They looked bigger than ever before and were covered in black and white paint. Valerie giggled as she recalled the conversations she had overheard, that her tits had been transformed into soccer balls for an art project. She retrieved her belongings from the compartment and was about to get dressed when she suddenly realized that her tight bra and her sweater would get messy from the paint. But there was no sink or water to wash. She thought for a moment when suddenly her phone vibrated.

Breast-Id: 21FF-0010666

Assignment complete.

Compensation of $1500 transferred to Bitcoin wallet. $1000 for 4 hours of service at maximum rate. $500 member satisfaction bonus based on average feedback rating of '5 stars - exceptional'

1500 Dollars? Valerie couldn't believe her luck. This was way more than she had ever expected, in fact she wasn't aware of any job that would pay her a similar amount for 4 hours of work, not even outright prostitution! Why did they pay her so much? Just because she posed as exotic soccer balls?

Talking about soccer balls, she really wanted to see how she had looked! Valerie inspected her buzzing breasts again and wondered if she could recreate the image at home, just so she understood why they paid her this outrageous rate.

It didn't take her long to decide what to do, and soon she entered the deserted garage, topless with her painted boobs jiggling and jumping. She would be in her car anyway, she thought, and nobody would recognize her nakedness from afar. The silly grin on her face didn't go away until she arrived in her little dorm room. Thankfully nobody had seen her on her way from the car to her door.

Back in her private little cave, Valerie rushed to her mirror and inspected her painted breasts with curiosity. Free from their previous restraints, her large melons didn't look much like balls. The pattern still reminded anyone who knew about soccer, but their shape was just her usual, taut and jiggly bosom. Valerie quickly grabbed the soft, fluffy belt of her bathrobe and tied it around her right breast. The rope-like thing didn't cooperate though and repeatedly slipped from her still tender breast. But Valerie was not one to give up easily and quickly found a bag of rubber bands. She tried again, this time making sure the bands were tight enough so they would stay on. One by one the rubbers slipped over her swelling tit, squeezing the bases tighter and tighter. Valerie was soon panting heavily. The image in the mirror slowly changed, one side of her breast looked more and more bulbous and transformed bit by bit into a life-like soccer ball.

"Fuck me, this looks so realistic!" the excited girl muttered, her trembling hands caressing her own flesh. Suddenly the phone in her pocket vibrated. She fumbled it out and checked the screen.

"Thank you for your service, 21FF-0010666. Attached some pictures and videos of the stellar performance today. With best regards, PHH"

Valerie gasped excitedly. Evidence from her session! With trembling fingers she opened the first image. It was a close-up of her ballooning breast. The base was not visible, obscured by the green grass. It looked much rounder than her own version in the mirror. Surely the binding must have been more severe! With bated breath she swiped to see the next one. Now a booted foot was approaching the ball, inches away from impact. Valerie remembered the terrible kick vividly and unconsciously massaged her swollen orb. Her fingers quivered as she swiped the screen to see the next image.

Her other hand wiggled into her damp panties as she savored the crisp reproduction of her bound breast desperately trying to escape from the rest of her body. Her poor tit seemed awfully compressed in the shot, the brutal shoe had sunken halfway into her flesh, transforming it into a ridiculously defomed object. The picture must have been taken milliseconds after impact and the power of the kick was immediately obvious. Her hand was busy, one finger stroking her engorged clit, others dipping into her squishy hole and sliding around in her embarrassing wetness. Valerie moaned in pleasure as she swiped further.

A short movie started. An agitated audience was cheering in the background, two large balls were lying on the green field. A player dressed in soccer gear took a run and pounded into one of the balls with might, squashing the taut object and leaving it quivering and shaking. The video repeated itself, looping again and again, each time showing how badly her tit had been mistreated. A powerful orgasm washed over the frantic girl as her fingers continued to dance around her sex.

It took Valerie minutes to recover. She was confused and embarrassed. How could something so brutal turn her on so much? Why was she enjoying seeing her breasts objectified and manhandled? She couldn't make any sense of it. Somehow she made it into the shower. As the paint slowly disappeared from her breasts and her shaking fingers removed the tight rubber from her bound melon, Valerie analyzed what had happened.

Why was she responding the way she did? And why were people paying her so much money just to play with her tits? Were these odd appendages so very special? And if so, what would that mean for her? If even she got all worked up when seeing her tits mistreated like that, how was her audience experiencing the show? Were they as horny as she was?

Either way, today had clearly demonstrated that her boobs were quite literally her biggest asset, the most valuable possession she owned. And if she lost that... oh my god, she needed to insure her boobs! Just like those hand or leg models insured their most valuable body parts, she would need to insure her fat melons! Valerie giggled at the thought and wondered if there was actually such a thing as a boob insurance, and if so, what the conditions would be. Would they cover the gross abuse she had endured as well?

She heard her phone vibrate several times and decided to exit the shower.

"Breast Id: 21FF-0010666

New booking! Request Id 0001 by member StressedOut. Day: Tomorrow 7pm. Duration: 2h. Compensation: Standard Rate. Description: 'Just need a pair of high quality stress balls to decompress!'" Accept? Yes/No"

"Breast Id: 21FF-0010666

New booking! Request Id 0002 by member TeamScience. Day: Monday 10am, repeating daily. Duration: 30 min-1h. Standard Rate + 200%. Silent Option required. Description: 'We need to test a newly developed lactation inducer engineered for improved response to physical manipulation in order to avoid leakage and guarantee delivery on request. Needs significant time commitment over 3-6 months. Engagement ends once study has been completed." Accept? Yes/No"

"Breast Id: 21FF-0010666

New booking! Request Id 0003 by member ArtistCollective. Day: Friday 6pm. Duration: 6h. Standard Rate + 50%. Description: 'Need beautiful and resilient breast prop for performance art show. Performance will be 3h but needs some prep time. Possibility for future engagements." Accept? Yes/No"

Three new requests within hours of her return? Valerie scrolled through the messages once again. The first one seemed pretty inconspicuous and was along the lines of what she had expected. Without much thought she pressed 'Accept'.

But the second and third one were different. Valerie wondered what she should do. Playing stress balls for some busy manager seemed easy enough but committing to what sounded pretty much like a medical trial was another league entirely. And what did 'Silent Option required' actually mean? She had no clue.

And the art project... Well, there was all kinds of weird art out there and participating in such a project as a model felt almost like she was doing good, not only for some lonely wanker but for an entire community. There was still some time though, so she didn't need to rush things and could think about it a bit more.

For some reason, Valerie was proud. Proud that her tits drew so much attention, that people, even artists and corporations, couldn't wait to get some alone time with them. If this was her new life, she was ready for it! Earning money suddenly seemed so easy. Maybe she should check out some nice flats and houses, she would soon need a new place to live and with all the money coming in she had plenty of options on her table! To celebrate this start of a new life, she changed the background on her phone to one of the soccer ball images, the one where the powerful shoe was milliseconds away from connecting with her camouflaged tit.

qexiqex
qexiqex
331 Followers