Only Consenting Adults Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moran looked from her face to the camera lens and back again. He was trapped. With an expression of resignation, he faced the woman.

"This is my granddaughter, who I love," he said, "She has a father and two mothers and a very safe and happy life all together in a nice house. They are the exact people who are affected by these new laws, so I am also affected by these laws because I see they go against the happiness of my family. I know what is in these laws but I suspect that most people who support them do not. I would say that they should read the details and ask themselves what it is they are supporting."

Moran shifted Millie in his arms and felt her little hand on his neck. Suddenly, he was forced to choke back his emotions.

"There are some good parts to the new laws, but there are parts that are designed to bring suffering, and they need to change. My job is simple. I must protect my family. People should look at my beautiful girl and ask themselves whether disallowing the relationship of her parents is going to make life better for her, or worse."

"So, you're on the same side as all these people here?" the journalist interjected.

Moran shrugged. "I am on the side of love."

---

Henry pulled two glasses out of the cupboard and filled them both with water. He picked them up and took them to the front door, setting them both down carefully on the windowsill. Jen remained motionless on the pedestal, fingers still locked in the circle shape over her pussy, just as he'd left her. He reached out, grazing her belly button with a fingertip, a touch so light that Jen would question whether she had actually felt it, or whether it was her imagination after an hour locked inside the hood, in the silent dark.

Henry touched her nipple lightly, watching as she squirmed in response. His next contact was the white gold ring protruding from her clit. This time, her head turned, as if seeking out signs that it was Henry touching her, and not her tortured imagination. Henry stepped to the side, admiring the curves of Jen's gorgeous body. His hand hovered over her rear. Watching her closely, he pulled his hand back.

Henry landed a hard slap on Jen's bottom, causing her to flinch and rear up in surprise. Her hands came away from her crotch and she twisted wildly, trying to gauge the next blow. Henry reached out and tweaked a nipple, not too hard, but also not gently. In response, Jen's hands windmilled in the air before she lowered herself back onto her haunches and formed a circle with her fingers again over her pussy. Henry tweaked the other nipple experimentally, observing the way that Jen's body writhed, but this time she maintained her pose.

Satisfied, Henry stepped forward to wrap his arms around the kneeling woman, supporting her weight as he rocked her body forward until she was standing in front of the pedestal that had been her resting place for an hour. Jen stretched her legs out, straightening her back and rolling her shoulders, shrugging away the stiffness. Yes, he thought to himself, there would be less opportunity for this in the future; even now, with her ripening belly, he wouldn't be able to put her on her pedestal much longer.

Henry's fingers went to the buckle on her cheek and loosened the strap. Tugging, he extracted the insert from her mouth, letting it dangle at the side. Jen's lips pursed and she swallowed, obviously relieved to be granted movement again. Henry brought a glass of water to her lips and she drank greedily.

"I bet you're thirsty," Henry murmured, running his free hand over the back of Jen's tight leather hood.

She made no move to take the glass, her fingers remaining in place, circled over her crotch. Henry tilted the glass for her, letting her take sips until it was drained. He put the empty glass back on the windowsill and picked up the other one for himself. Jen licked her lips and then opened her mouth wide. Henry smiled to himself and pushed the insert back into her mouth before securing the strap of the gag again.

He took her hand and led her away from the door, along the hall to the downstairs toilet. Lifting the lid, he directed the masked woman until she could lower herself onto the toilet seat. Henry left her like that while he retrieved the empty glass from where he'd left it and took both glasses back to the kitchen. When he returned to the toilet, Jen was sitting exactly as she had been left, legs apart, waiting. Henry reached down and tapped her once on the stomach.

In response, the masked woman released her flow. He tapped again and she stopped.

"Good girl."

Henry tapped again, this time letting Jen drain her bladder completely. He tore off a square of toilet paper, mopped her and flushed. Jen didn't move. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the leash, clipping the end to the silver ring on her collar. With a tug, he pulled her off the toilet and led her through the house to his bedroom.

Positioning her on the bed on her hands and knees, Henry stripped naked and slid himself between her arms. Carefully, he unzipped the hood, tugging it off her head, letting her long blonde hair tumble down around her reddened face. She blinked, hazel eyes struggling to adjust after an hour of darkness. She focused, seeing his erection in front of her, and waited.

Henry ran a hand through her perspiration-dampened hair and then pushed her down onto his manhood, feeling the wonderful thrill of her lips parting around his tip as she took him into her mouth. He released her head and stretched out on the bed, contented to watch his lover bobbing up and down on his shaft.

"Anya and I have been talking," he said, "About the third trimester."

Jen maintained her steady cadence, her lips pursed around him, her tongue exploring him, seeking out the sensitive ridge where his tip met his shaft. She applied suction, sending a wave of pleasure into his groin.

"Obviously it wasn't an issue with Anya," he continued, "But she made the point that penetration might not be best for the baby once you get to a certain point. I'm not sure where the medical advice sits on this. Do you know?"

Jen didn't answer. She sucked harder, drawing him deeper into her mouth.

"Me neither, but I guess we need to err on the side of caution."

Jen popped off him, opening her mouth wide, letting her tongue brush against the underside of his head, her eyes meeting his with a look that communicated exactly how she was feeling.

"What do you think about a sex ban after the second trimester, just to be safe? I don't know if it's strictly required, medically. I gotta admit, there are conflicting views. But what do you think?"

As if to answer, Jen plunged down onto him again, this time taking him all the way in. He felt the constriction of her throat around his tip as she swallowed him, enveloping him all the way down to his root, applying exquisite suction and working her tongue over him until he was squirming with delight.

"Is that a yes?" Henry asked, "I mean, it's for the baby, right? Though, it's going to be hard on you, giving without receiving for three months, and with all those raging hormones. I imagine it could become unbearable, going without release for that length of time."

Jen paused, her mouth still locked around his rigid erection.

"Yeah, that's the conclusion we came to, babe. Penetration is one thing, but you tend to go off like fireworks even receiving oral, which can't be good for the child. We're thinking total abstinence is best. Maybe we should start now."

Her eyes met his, flaring wide.

"Carry on," Henry said, "I was enjoying that. I'll tell you when you can stop."

Jen hesitated, but then she resumed her motion, bobbing slowly up and down on him.

"Good girl," Henry replied.

Laying back on the bed, he continued to watch Jen perform for him, feeling the subtle change in her rhythm now as she began to work him up to the edge. She pulled up off him then pursed her lips, playing with his tip, making him groan.

"So," Henry murmured, "Are we agreed? I need to know."

Jen pulled up and met his gaze. "Whatever you think, sir," she said.

"Would you still say the same if I took the collar off?"

"You tell me what to think, sir. I'm just your toy."

Jen looked up at him, over the top of his throbbing erection, her eyes earnest.

"I make you suffer, don't I?" Henry murmured.

"You do, sir. Terribly."

"I like to make you suffer. I like to see how you look when you do."

"I like you seeing me suffer, sir," Jen replied, "For you."

Henry stroked her cheek, feeling the warm flush of her skin. His hand traced along her jawline, round the back of her neck, to the buckle of her collar. He tugged it loose and let it fall to the bed, pulling her towards him, into a deep, lingering kiss.

"Missionary position," he murmured.

"Thank God," Jen replied, "My back's aching."

"You should've said."

Jen simply smiled and rolled over onto her back, letting Henry position himself over her body. He was careful to hold himself up, conscious of not making her bear his weight, manoeuvring his manhood delicately until he was nestled against her waiting entrance. He pushed in, just his tip, and he paused.

"What?" Jen asked.

Henry smiled. "On balance, I don't think the science supports it."

"Supports what?"

"Abstinence."

He slid into her easily, feeling her smooth, moist walls around him as he buried himself inside the woman he loved. He looked down, watching his shaft disappear into her, the shiny loop of white gold dancing in her clit as he began to thrust in and out, taking his time.

"How do you feel? Comfortable?" he asked.

"Fuck," Jen gasped, "I... fuck, yeah. Oh, that's fine."

"Fine? But not great?"

"It's fucking spectacular."

"You do love pedestal time."

Her eyes closed in bliss and Jen just nodded.

"I always wonder what's going through your head," Henry continued.

"You," she replied, "This. Waiting. Ah, shit... I'm close."

Henry gave a little laugh. "Already?"

"You have no idea. The hood, the dark, and then those fucking hormones."

"Too cruel?"

"Way too cruel. I could fuck a door at this point."

Jen chuckled to herself, making Henry laugh too.

"Maybe we should put you into abstinence after all, then."

"Whatever you wish, sir. I... oh fuck, yes, there. Just like that. I gotta warn you though, I'd be a slobbering mess if you did."

"Sounds delightful."

Jen's eyes snapped open and for a moment, Henry found himself lost in her gaze, feeling her clench around him, their bodies moving together.

"Fuck me, Henry," she murmured, "Show me how much you love me."

Henry sealed her mouth with his, feeling her tongue slipping between his lips. He picked up the tempo, pushing as deep as she allowed, conscious of the roundness of her belly beneath him. He locked his body in place, supporting himself, and started to thrust into her faster.

In response, Jen groaned.

"Don't hold back for me. I'm ready. I'm... yeah."

Henry answered her, thrusting faster, feeling his own pleasure stirring deep in his groin. Jen didn't want to wait, her body responding powerfully now to each movement of his. She tensed around him, quivering, riding the edge of her climax.

"Good?" Henry asked, "Not too much?"

"Like Christmas," Jen gasped.

"You gonna cum for me?"

"I'm, yeah... I'm gonna...."

Her voice trailed off, lapsing into low groaning sounds. She closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around Henry's neck, pulling him down to her. He buried his face between her soft breasts, kissing and nibbling, exploring her flesh. He found a nipple and began to tease with his lips.

In her aroused state It was all too much for Jen. She cried out almost as soon as he made contact, bucking wildly as he drew her nipple between his lips and began to suck. He felt her twitch around him and then clamp hard, straining as her orgasm crested.

Jen crushed Henry's face against her breasts, smothering him completely even as he continued to pound into her, search for his own climax. Her hands dropped to his buttocks, digging her nails into his skin as the orgasmic bliss surged through her. Henry felt his orgasm building, the tension in his balls growing, not holding back. He came, hard, flushing his seed into her willing orifice even as her walls feathered around him with her aftershocks.

For a moment, they were locked together in bliss and then Henry slipped out and rolled off to the side, panting. He trapped one of Jen's hands under him, still grasping his buttock, and she squeezed mightily.

"That...," she gasped, "That was worth the wait."

Henry gave a short laugh. "Not, uh... not a little short after the build up?"

"It's not the journey, it's the destination, babe."

"Bullshit."

Jen smiled at him before rolling away onto her side, waiting for him to snuggle against her. He cuddled her, one hand on her belly, feeling the slick warmth of her perspiration, smelling the scent of her hair as he nuzzled into it.

"It's the journey," he murmured, "It's always about the journey with you."

In reply, Jen interlaced her fingers with his, cupping the curve of her belly, content to lie together in silence for a while.

"Do you still find me sexy?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Really? I feel like a whale."

"A sexy whale."

Jen dug an elbow into Henry's ribs, making him squirm.

"Be serious," she said.

Henry wrapped her tightly in his arms. "There's something incredibly sexy about you, Jen. I've never felt closer to you."

"That's the oxytocin talking. You're getting a hit now after breeding with one of your females."

"Then how about just letting me enjoy the hit?"

"Sure," Jen replied, "And if you like it so much, am I still going into abstinence?"

"Babe, what the hell do you think?"

Jen chuckled to herself and they lay together on the bed, at peace. Henry nestled against her, listening to her breathe, and after a while, he reached out and retrieved the discarded hood. Jen sat up and allowed herself to be hooded and collared once more. Henry laid her down and they snuggled close again, Henry depositing little soft kisses on her shoulder as Jen's body relaxed into the warm, silent darkness of the hood. They began to drift off into sleep.

---

Henry heard the front door open and quickly swung himself off the bed. Looking back at Jen's motionless, masked body, he quickly slipped his t-shirt over his head and pulled on the jeans that he had discarded in the middle of his floor. Poking his head out, he was relieved to find only Anya in the hallway, fussing with the stroller. Her parents were nowhere to be seen.

"Did you have fun?" Henry called as he approached.

Anya had picked up their daughter and was cradling her gently in her arms: the little girl was sound asleep. Henry followed as Anya took her to her cot and carefully laid her down on the bedding. Checking that everything was fine, Anya backed out of the bedroom and closed the door softly behind her.

"So, did you have fun?" Henry asked again.

"Where's Jen?"

Henry frowned. "Uh, through here. My bedroom," Henry replied, but Anya was already in motion.

"Anya, what's up?"

Anya opened the bedroom door and looked in at Jen's naked body resting on the bed.

"She's going to be fucking furious," Anya hissed, her eyes on the featureless leather mask.

"What? What's going on?"

Finally, Anya turned to him, and he could see the look of frustration on her face. Anya got her phone out of her pocket and handed it to him.

"Second news story. Just press play."

Henry watched in silence.

"So, now we're famous," Anya hissed, "Thanks to Dad."

Henry's forehead slumped against the doorframe, and he let out a long, slow breath.

"Your Dad really fucked things up," he said, at last, "But he was right."

"About what?"

"About being on the side of love."

"Shit, Henry, don't you start. You and him, you're a pair."

The woman on the bed sighed, but there was no indication that she had heard the heated conversation in the doorway. Jen was lost in her own post-orgasmic world of comfortable, quiet darkness.

"I left her like that for you," Henry offered, "I thought it might be nice after your parents."

"Oh Henry, I don't think I'm getting anything from her for the foreseeable future, not after this."

She leaned against Henry, and he wrapped his arms around her. Eventually, Henry broke the silence.

"It was always gonna come to this, babe," he murmured, "She was always going to have to go up against her father at some point. Jen didn't make this mess, Gerard did with his fucking law."

"Yeah, sure, go up against her Dad but not like this, not in public. They're gonna link my Dad to us and Jen to her father and then it's... oh shit, I don't even know what it is."

Anya shook her head.

"Staunton against Staunton," she continued, "Scorched fucking earth, that's what it is. That apple did not fall far from the tree."

Henry regarded Jen's resting body.

"I'll get the hood off her and break the news," he said.

"No, let me. It's my mess. No point her hating us both."

Anya stepped into the bedroom. She turned to face Henry and closed the door on him. In the distance, he heard his daughter beginning to grizzle and went to investigate.

It was an incomprehensible thing that Gerard had done, to sponsor a law that outlawed his own daughter's unconventional relationship. Henry couldn't understand the old man's reasoning. Was it all just for political gain, securing the traditional family vote? Was it worth the pain he was causing his own family, his only child?

Father against daughter, he thought, as he approached the cot to see his little girl squirming. An awful thing.

A war against love.

---

[Next chapter: At last, after a journey of a thousand miles, Aidan confronts Rosa. Jen has her own reckoning with her past.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12