Only Consenting Adults Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clung to him, deep in communion with his flesh, using what she had been taught, transcending such a foolish, base need as orgasm. Her core was burning now with the effort of clamping around him, a bright agony that she embraced, feeling him begin to shudder and gasp. Burying her face in his neck, she squeezed him as firmly as she could.

There was an eruption within him, his thick erection lurching deep inside her and then the familiar, warm feeling of his cock pumping his cum into her body. His orgasm rolled on, but her command never came and she realised that she wasn't going to be allowed. He had enjoyed her completely, revelling in her new skills, but had chosen that she should not be permitted the release that had been her single focus for months. With a crushing effort, she suppressed her body's desires and denied herself for him.

He seemed to sense it, taking her face in his large hands, his eyes boring into hers. He smiled.

"Cum now."

He didn't move, supplying no friction or stimulus, just his eyes staring into hers, and then she felt his manhood flex once deep inside her. Syn's body responded in kind, a white wave of orgasmic bliss rolling through her from her toes to the top of her head. She felt herself shuddering against him, even as he quivered within, riding the waves of her climax, gripping him mercilessly inside, feeling his manhood buck and twitch as she milked him. Her body stiffened, pushed even further into ecstasy, and all at once her world went white.

Some indeterminate time later, she felt him move against her, rolling her onto her side on the bed. His arms gripped her in a fierce hug, his dwindling manhood still inside her. She felt utterly content and at peace, lying on the bed in his arms. Eventually, she found her voice.

"What's next?" she asked.

"For us?" he laughed, and then he shrugged expansively.

His knowing smile warmed her. But deep down, it triggered a towering sadness that she began to realise that she would have to address. Syn closed her eyes and snuggled against him, taking time to just enjoy the silence, the calm she would eventually have to shatter.

"What's wrong, poppet?"

He surprised her with the question, and she panicked, knowing she wasn't yet ready to give her answer. Cursing herself, she felt the tears welling up.

"Harvey," she whispered, gritting her teeth, "You're dead."

She was mortally afraid of those words, of what they would trigger. She feared the feeling of the man she loved and missed so much suddenly evaporating in a puff of smoke as her words burst the magic bubble, or of a sudden frightening, towering rage from him as his secret was revealed, or, and this was the worst, the warm, breathing human holding her simply reverting to the last time she had ever seen him; a grey figure, still and silent, gone forever from her life.

Instead, Harvey laughed: a low, rumbling sound like thunder, just like she always remembered, as if he had found what she'd said to be absolutely hilarious.

"Oh poppet," he gasped, catching his breath, "Of course I'm dead. But I still love you, silly thing."

He hugged her tight and suddenly she felt foolish for even bringing it up.

"You've done so well since I've been gone," he murmured, his lips against her cheek, "I'm so proud of you."

"You know?"

"Of course I do," he murmured, "I've seen everything."

"You've been watching my life?"

"Of course, and I will say this. Cassidy seems like she's a lovely person. You need to let her make you happy."

Syn felt the dampness on her cheeks as the emotions welled up inside her.

"But I've lost it Harvey, everything we built. They're going to take it from me. It was all I had left."

"Of what?"

"You."

He laughed again, a great rumbling noise that she felt through his chest.

"Oh poppet, you've only just started. I have every faith in you. I always have."

Syn buried her face into the chest of her long-gone husband.

"Do you remember the day we named the club, what we named it for?" Harvey asked, tenderly.

He pulled back slightly to take her delicate face in his outsized hand, cupping her cheek.

"For us," he continued, and he kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"The lost."

Kiss.

"And the found."

---

[Next chapter: Cassie has to pull the shattered pieces back together.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12