Only Consenting Adults Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam patted her lightly on her bare bottom, then disengaged from her.

"Five minutes," he announced, "Do you want to set the table?"

"Okay. Where are we eating?"

"Dining table, I thought. I never really have cause to use it. You might need to bring one of the big cushions from the couch."

"On it."

She left, and Adam checked the pot, leaving the lid off to let it simmer and reduce. He turned the heat down to low and went to find Eve.

She was standing by the dining table, with a large pillow in her hand. She placed it on the glossy wood surface.

"No," Adam said, "That's going underneath."

Eve frowned. In response, Adam grasped one end of the table and lifted, pulling the top towards him. It slid out, extending the table, leaving a gap in the centre.

"How many people are you expecting for dinner?" Eve asked.

"Just one."

He reached through the gap in the centre of the table, tugging at a wood section slung beneath. It fitted perfectly into the gap, but it had a hole in the centre, ringed with leather padding. Silently, Eve surveyed the table, then she slid the cushion underneath and crawled under herself. Adam undid a latch in the middle section, allowing it to split in two and Eve to poke her head up. He closed it again, flicking the latch, securing Eve's neck in place. Finally, Adam pushed the pieces of the table top back together, locking the new section in the middle of the table, with Eve's head sitting on the ring of padded leather. He extracted a ball gag from his pocket and slipped it, without comment, into Eve's open mouth, securing the strap behind her. Then, he walked away, leaving the woman's eyes to roam around the room as she adjusted to her new predicament.

Adam ladled out the steaming casserole into a large, flat bowl, before pouring a glass of an expensive red wine into the bowl of a stemless wine glass and picking up his cutlery. He walked through to the dining table, smiling down at Eve's face as he arranged his place in front of her, sitting in the middle of the table rather than at an end, so he could be close to her.

Adam took a sip of wine, then reached out, tugging the gag loose.

"Are you masturbating?" he asked.

"No."

"Please, do. Edge yourself for me, while we eat."

Eve didn't reply, but presently, he could hear tiny, gentle slopping noises from beneath the table. He scooped up a forkful of the casserole and blew on it until it was cool. He held the fork in front of her face until Eve opened her mouth to let him feed her.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Delicious," Eve replied.

Adam stroked her cheek, then held up the bowl of the wine glass to her lips, tilting it so she could sip.

"Nice, too," she murmured.

"It's a good year. I was saving it for something special."

They continued in silence, Adam feeding her from his fork, letting her drink, as he fed himself from the same bowl. At last, it was empty, and Adam reached out to dab Eve's lips delicately with a napkin, smoothing a hand across her cheek, feeling the warm flush of her skin.

"Close?" he enquired, setting the bowl and the empty wine glass to one side.

"Yes," Eve murmured.

Adam didn't respond. Instead, his fingers traced the contours of her lovely face, taking in the beauty of her soft, brown eyes, her dark hair, letting her continue to torture herself with her fingers below the table, bound in leather straps.

"Do you want to keep me like this?" she asked, "Naked, harnessed? Waiting for you to play with when you get home?"

"Do you want to?" Adam replied.

Eve hesitated, looking up him. It took her a long time to answer.

"I never expected to be here with you," she said.

"Me neither," Adam replied, "I never expected to be here with anyone."

Eve grimaced, her lip curling.

"Hey, what's the matter?" he asked.

Eve looked up at him, uncertain.

"Too tight? Pins and needles? What's going on?"

"None of that."

"Then why the look?"

"It's just a feeling I've got," Eve confessed, the corners of her mouth drooping.

She met his eyes and for a long time neither of them spoke.

"Ah, that's fucking inconvenient," she hissed, "This could be love."

Adam stood over her, hands on hips, meeting her gaze. He could see the trepidation in her face at having confessed such a thing.

"Yes, it could," he replied.

Adam stood, peeling off his t-shirt and shucking off his jeans, stripping himself naked before her. He climbed onto the table, his erection swelling as he slid towards Eve's head. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as Adam slid himself carefully between her waiting lips.

---

[Next chapter: Aidan enlists Eve's help: he's got a plan to rescue his wife from Davey's clutches. Will it work?

Also, another storyline has intersected with a phone call.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12