All Comments on 'Only For One Night Ch. 01'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MsBerryMsBerryover 12 years ago
top notch

Loved it! Please continue with their story :)

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
more

love it keep it coming

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I think it's perfect, no need for an editor on this one. Expertly done, and did I mention HOT? 5 stars

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthover 12 years ago
No editor needed!

Your story is a little too romance novelish for my taste, but well written nonetheless. The intimate scene was very hot and the introduction was good. You don't really need an editor - the story stands on it's own merit. That is, unless you are seeking different perspective.

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

An interesting opening chapter.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really good - a lot of fun. A bit romance novel-ish, but still really really good, and a perfect read for a rainy night.

You may want to get an editor to clean it up technically, but keep the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Start!

Much as I love the passion between Thomas and Naomi, I would encourage the lawyer in her to break off her marriage first before she moves on with Thomas, otherwise she will just be following her husband's footsteps to become the cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter

I cheered for both of them. Their marriages were both dead. Divorce simply buries dead relationships. No one can make their husband love them. Naomi deserves some happiness and Thomas made her happy in a way she'd never been. Life is full of ups and downs, they'll have a bumpy road, but that's what makes the story interesting. Good job!

Size13Size13over 12 years ago
Very nice...

Well written. Editor? Nah...

SmilingJillieSmilingJillieover 12 years ago
More

Come on don't leave me hanging, i've been checking this every other day to see if there is an update.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Im In love w/love

which is why romance-erotica is my top favorite genre. I love the romance feel to this story. Don't get me wrong, I love me some sex, but I don't feel like there are enough romance (mixed with sex) stories on this site. Thanks for bringing this, looking forward to wherever you take Thomas and Naomi!

Mel

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 12 years ago
GOOD JOB!!

You did a very good job with this story! My only suggestion is that you use separators, i.e. "***" or "---" when you're shifting POVs. But that is all. Wonderful writing.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
very nice

I'm still looking, but I find nothing average about you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start!!

I love this beginning.

Naomi should know now that unless her husband can come around; their relationship is over. Divorce is next. Thomas seems to have been harborng a crush on her. He should end whatever he's in, too. Both need to get back to taking care of themselves. If they chose to do so with eachother, so be it.

After an evening like this, we know it won't be the only one.

On to the rest of the evening and the morning after!!

Great job!!!

~Bluegardenia

NyghtlyEmbraceNyghtlyEmbraceover 12 years ago
Hercules! Hercules!

I loved it from the beginning. Cleverly showing the two sides of this man Thomas. I was in that law office from the moment he and Naomi were in the elevator. Thank you for the details and giving such insight into why he would be so attracted to her. You had me hook, line and sinker with Thomas saying "stay with me tonight". Such romance and eroticisim so perfectly blended. Girl there is nothing average about you! You certainly got an audience here. Don't make us wait too long for Ch 2.

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 12 years ago
excellent!

Hope chapter 2 comes along soon. So far as editing goes I'd be happy to help, there are a few things rhs need tidying, not much though.

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 12 years ago
correction!

Dreaded phone auto correct caught me! "that"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Riveting!

You, my dear, have just given a neglected black wife the best orgasm I've had from reading a story in 2010! I've always fantasized about white men and what you've described is exactly the way I dream I'd feel when he fucks me. I sure hope that some of this writing is from personal experience - you deserve a big reward for such skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Is an update on the horizon? It'll be a shame not to continue this.

Bsp1228Bsp1228over 12 years ago
please keep writing

I am in an interracial marriage...and I love reading great stories.....please keep writing....maybe I can send you something that I have written.....

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Hot...

This story is way too good to leacve at one chapter. You have the gift ! Please continue!!!

Awful ArthurAwful Arthurabout 12 years ago
Hot and Deep. Not your Average story!

Good stuff. Can be taken on many levels. A lot was said, but even more implied. I think Naomi's guardian angel exorcised her demons.

Keep writing, AV!

iamtimmyziamtimmyzabout 11 years ago
Dessert is served

What a gripping story that lead you to ask yourself " I can relate to her anguish and to his strict discipline" . Well written .

GuyJDGuyJDalmost 11 years ago
Very Good!

The story was hot. It needs a sequal, maybe having the relationship getting stronger than either would ever imagine.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
Beautiful

Flawlessly written despite the lack of an editor. I love them and I hope everyone gets what they want in the end.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Wow that was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW, That was.....again, just....WOW!

What can be said of your written word, SPECTACULAR comes to mind! This story needs a sequel of about 20 chapters, then an epilogue of about 10 chapters, by then maybe, just maybe I will be able to be happy for this non-coupled, couple. They both deserve true love and happiness!

Thank you again for another great story!

KittyOh48

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 10 years ago
I'm on board with Kittyoh48's comments.

This is the type of story you wish would never end. They would be such a lovely couple; in spite of his misgivings on relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Girl you out of this world!

Your skill are fantastic, thank you for sharing.. The chemistry between these two is HOT! Hot! HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your work!!

This story is the bomb.com. Love the development and descriptions of the characters. The professional setting is a plus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Its refreshing to read erotica from a real writer, who can write a story and keep your interest. You kept my interest. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
OMG

I love these two together. They seem so perfect for each other.

What a wonderful way to end the day for Naomi. Her (soon-to-be-ex) husband was so horrible to her. I'm glad she & Thomas hooked up. Thomas sounds absolutely delicious btw. :).

elrayo41elrayo41over 7 years ago
Great Story well narrated

CONGRATULATIONS. This story is tightly knit and well narrated. Great read solar. Thanks for sharing.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
I love this. Every word.

Reggie this was one of the best narrated stories I've ever put my eyes on. I love your writing and always will. I see you have a pretty impressive following her on Literotica. Well add one more. You have captured the emotional pain and uncertainty of a breakup and intertwined it with a need to be loved. More than a rebound romance because of the existing relationship. How is this going to affect the work relationship? Great writing.

Hugs,

Chuck

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Hurtful

This is such a wonderfully written and thought out story it makes me ache for it to be my life. I hurt like they do and long for the connection you write about with a younger woman I work with. But my life isn't a story. If only. You are a very good author. I do believe you have earned the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But the sex leaves much to be desired. No reluctance. No slow undressing. No foreplay. No description of how what they were doing felt to him. To her. No description of her naked body. Breasts. Ass. Pussy. No description of what he thought about them. No description about what she thought when she first saw his cock. How did it compare to her husband's? Etc.

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For real, other anonymous comment?

I come back to read this story regularly because it’s one of the smoothest with its details and build-up. @author, you write with phenomenal grace, please don’t assume a lot of the people who read your story think it’s “disappointing”. That other comment put a bad aftertaste on a good climax.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What a a pleasure to read a story so well written, so erotic so arousing. I came across this after reading a story full of sex, a story that should have aroused me so much, but like most On lit it was so badly written it did nothing to stir my juices. This on the other hand had almost everything, sadly I agree with anon. about the lack of description, but still the smoothness of the story made it impossible not to give it 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, I loved it, very smooth flow. I was almost cumming with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous