Only Good Boys...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
584 Followers

The twitch of his muscles around the vibe kept him from coming down but was not enough stimulation to get him there either. Being one second from dual orgasms was a state of being that combined being utterly stimulated with, wanting--needing--that last little bit with every fiber of his being. He could hear her moving about, ignoring him as she set the table for both of them. Trapped in that loop of stimulation, the world was beginning to warp as his hips moved of their own accord.

Finally, she stood over him again. He felt her push against him, the broad head of her turgid hyper-masculine cock straining his ass. He could feel the egg vibrating against her peeking head. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. It felt amazing, but that touch was still not enough to finish him.

"Do you want to cum yet, pet?" She asked, tightening her grip. "Is it all you want?"

"Yes! Yes! Miss, please!"

"Please what?"

"Please let me... let me cum!"

"Are you sure?" she shifted her rapidly stiffening member, rubbing her already abundant pre all over his cheeks. "Is that what you really want?"

"Yes, Miss. More than anything!"

"More than being a big, strong guy?" Like before she matched her emphasis with stroking him. Her grip tight enough to keep him from bursting.

"Whatever you want! I'll be your little bitch, Miss! Just--! Please, let me cum!"

"Have it your way, pet." In a miraculous feat that had become commonplace, she penetrated his butt and began to sink inch after soda-bottle-thick inch into him. The first contact alone had been enough to give him an anal orgasm, which left Geoff writhing under her as she steadily continued to fill him and shove the egg deeper. His cock came next, spraying all over her hand and dress. Yet she continued to pump, driving him to even greater heights as his altered body pushed through the barrier of over-stimulation. Even so, Miss did not fuck him for long before pumping a stomach stretching load into him.

"I really do love you, Geoff," she said, kissing him as he blacked out.

When Geoff regained awareness it was thirty minutes after the ziti was supposed to be done. Yet Miss was taking it out of the oven just then. Then she fished out sliced bread as well. He looked himself over and aside from the usual soreness and leftover pudge that came from being penetrated by a dick that was a physical impossibility, he looked the same. What had all that 'is cumming more important than being a man' been about?

"Oh, Geoff, you're up! Thank goodness! I was worried I had gone too hard and that you were going to sleep for a couple hours." A moment later she had brought over two bowls of ziti and they were sitting at the high top table like old times. For a blissful handful of minutes, as they ate and talked, it was like nothing had changed. It was perfect. Even so, he was petting her slick, half-hard cock under the table and the egg was still vibrating as it slowly drained down his impossible extra-physical chamber.

"So, pet, what movie did you have in mind?" (3947)

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
584 Followers
12