All Comments on 'Only in Cap d'Agde - Four play'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETHabout 2 years ago

This is the best story on this site......................... Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superbly written. Nice to have the wife's perspective!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Beautifully well done, word perfect. It was only tarnished by the consistent vision of his slacks still being on mid-fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Watching my husband fuck a beautiful woman was a huge thrill for me. We, too, were on vacation, and that afternoon set alight our passion for seeing each other being intimately satisfied by another lover with no jealousy, only passion and pleasure. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first time I watched my beautiful black wife take another white man's cock in her mouth was amazingly erotic. When she looked into my eyes as she sucked him I nearly came on the spot. It got even better when she asked me to put his cock in her. I held it and rubbed it over her clit and labia until she told him to fuck her. I then held it at the entrance to her pussy and watched in awe as it slid inside her. Nothing is more beautiful than white men and black women fucking passionately.

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

Well-written, interesting plot, good character descriptions, super description of a dark female being dominated shamed, and embarrassed, before being ravaged by a white male. The thoughts and feelings of the submissive Indian female were the story's core and made the scenario believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous