Only Ladies Over 80 Pt. 01

Story Info
I get to fuck more old lady friends of Granny.
992 words
4.36
13.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story comes from my dirty and perverted imagination. It focuses solely on my two favourite fetishes -- fucking old and very old ladies and piss sex

I re-introduced my lovely 83-year-old gran to enjoying sex and its many normal and perverted variations. She loves having orgasms and gets sexed up by everything I do with her wrinkly old body.

One afternoon after a nice horny session, she said, "You know Pete you have revitalized my old body and made me very happy in so many ways."

"And I have enjoyed making it happen. It's a shame you only have the energy for one session a week. You know Gran when I see some of your old lady friends I think they too would like to have their old cunts come alive again, what do you think?"

"I haven't told you this before but several of them have noticed the difference in me and asked what is making it happen. How would I go about telling them? I can't say that your cock is the reason."

"No, just tell them that you found a new young male masseur who has 'magic hands' but only has elderly lady clients because they get the most benefit from his service. You could add that he would be happy to meet them and show how his leg and calf massage can make a big difference. I bet at least two will be interested."

"How will you know if they want to take things further?"

"Gran, you remember how I seduced you. A simple foot rub and within 5 minutes I was fingering your lovely fat hairy cunt!"

"Oh shit, I clean forgot about that. So how will you get them sexed up, Pete?"

"It will be best to do you first. I will ask if you will take off your stockings/tights. Which you do. Then I get you to pull up your dress and sit down with your legs on the stool. I will start on your calves and then up to your thighs and you will open your legs and let me start fingering around your crotch. And all the time I will be very polite and you will start taking saying things like, 'Pete makes me feel like a new woman....this makes me cum alive...makes me feel happy...anything along those lines. They will all see this and make them curious. Before you know it, I will have my fingers inside every cunt."

Within a few days, Gran reported back that two of her mates agreed to sample my services. If I was to be successful in fucking them I knew that must be completely aware of my intentions. So I told Gran not to wear knickers and when I ask to pull up her dress, she pulls it right up showing off her lovely fat cunt.

"By the time you've got me that far I won't be far off having a nice orgasm."

"Well, there is no reason you should not especially when I fingering you."

To complete the seduction I bought a nice white lightweight top and tight trousers that nicely covered my 7-inch cock.

That Wednesday afternoon Gran introduced me to Nancy and Gladys. Nancy was 87 and a nice plump size 18. Gladys was nearer 90 but did not look it and she had a lovely rack. "Thank you ladies for agreeing to sample my service. As my Gran has told you she thinks I have magic hands. Not true, just good training. You are probably anxious and apprehensive so to calm your nerves, Gran has kindly agreed to show how my service works."

As Gran and I had rehearsed, she sat down and let me take off her stockings and then slowly pulled up her dress showing off her hairy cunt.

Gran added, "Now ladies I don't expect Pete will want you to do this, but the first time he massaged me, I had to make him touch everything. It was so stimulating"

It did not take long for me to get up to Gran's cunt and start fingering. Which in turn got her sexed up and very orgasmic and made my cock rock hard.

Gran primly got herself together and sat down again. " Gladys would you like Pete to give your legs and calves some relief."

Hesitantly Gladys sat in the chair and started to take down her stockings. As she was having problems, I offered to help and immediately she agreed. Then after getting her permission, I pulled up her skirt just above her knees but, standing up, she said "Pete, wouldn't it be easier for you to lift it all the way up!"

She may be nearing 90 but Gladys to me was so fucking sexy. Her crinkly and cellulite legs and thighs led up to what I only ever dreamed of in a very old granny. She was a hairy as fuck. It was sprouting from the sides of her tight knickers. Of course, my cock went into overdrive and Gladys had the biggest smile. I went through the pretence of massaging her legs to get to fingering her cunt asap. As I started to get her going I felt a piss dribble. Oh boy. Was Gladys and I going to have fun?

After seeing me fingering them, Nancy winked at Granny and says, "I wonder what he would do if I drop my knickers and showed him my wrinkled old cunt!"

Granny laughed, saying, "Why don't you try it and see what happens."

There and then she pulled up her skirt yanked down her granny pants over her girdle and let them fall to the floor. She also had a nice hairy hole with wrinkled labia lips.

"Come on big boy, fuck me," she commanded. And fuck her I did, good and proper. Gran with her fingers up her cunt, said, "Well Pete that's thee days of the week filled up."

To be continued.