Only One Bed Pt. 08

Story Info
Zoya rides Liam while watching Emma and Nolan.
1.9k words
4.61
5.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Emma kissed her and rolled away to have sex with Nolan, Zoya lay on her back trying to catch her breath. That sexy little redhead had really gotten her going. Her heart was pounding, and she was already wet. Not that it took much. She'd been in sexual overdrive since they arrived. So when Emma's new take-charge attitude targeted Zoya, even just for a moment, it left her a bit weak in the knees.

Slowly, quietly, she moved to Emma's side of the bed and peeked over. She and Nolan were already making out, and she had his cock growing in her hand. Zoya bit her lip, and for a moment, considered just watching the two of them again. It would be so hot to see Emma's face while Nolan fucked her. But seeing Liam's face when she let him cum inside her would be even hotter. And if things continued on their current trajectory, she'd get to see plenty more of Emma's O-face.

Excited, she rolled back over to her side of the bed and peeked over at Liam. He'd slept through the last two nights of sexual activity, but today she'd let him know what had been happening. She'd also suggested that she might be open to having sex tonight. There was no way he'd be asleep.

Sure enough, he was wide awake, lying on his back and looking up at her. She grinned, and with exaggeratedly slow, quiet movements, got out of bed to lie next to him. He opened his mouth to say something, but she pressed a finger to his lips. Shaking her head, she gestured toward the other side of the bed, letting him think they had to stay quiet so Emma and Nolan wouldn't hear.

She pulled his covers off, and helped him remove his t-shirt and boxers. He was already mostly hard, and she eagerly moved to straddle him. He looked surprised when her bare pussy touched his cock and he realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. She rolled her hips a bit, mashing against him, feeling him get harder.

She moved to unbutton her shirt, and paused, raising an eyebrow at him, as though she were asking if he wanted her to take it off. He nodded eagerly, and she gave him a little lap dance as she teased him by undoing every button slowly, even though she could pull the whole thing over her head if she wanted. By the end, his cock was fully erect and throbbing under her.

He reached for her chest and she leaned forward, putting a hand on either side of his head. He massaged her breasts gleefully. She shifted her weight to press one into his face, and he eagerly sucked on her nipple. His cock twitched, and she rolled her hips to grind against him as he switched sides. She loved the effect her body had on the men she allowed in her bed.

But she knew something that would really get him excited. Slowly, she pulled away, his obvious disappointment quickly turning to excitement as she knelt between his legs. He watched with wide eyes as she licked up the length of him, wrapped her lips around his head, and took him as deep as she could. Then she released him, and pressed his glistening cock between her breasts.

Guys fucking loved this. As long as they were wet enough, she didn't mind. The sight of a hard cock emerging from her cleavage was pretty sexy, she had to admit. Liam stifled a groan and lifted his hips, humping against her chest. She squeezed her breasts around him, awkwardly using the tips of her fingers to keep him in position. Every time he thrust up far enough, she kissed his tip.

After a couple of minutes of this, he was going crazy, and her breasts were covered with lubrication, a mix of her drool and his leaking precum. Finally, she got bored with the game, let go of her breasts and took him into her mouth. He gasped as she swallowed him deeper and deeper until her eyes were watering, only backing off when his cock twitched in her throat and she almost choked.

She climbed back up to straddle him again, gasping and excited. He gazed at her with pure desire, as she wiped her mouth and rubbed the wetness into her breasts. She shifted her hips until his cock was nestled between her lips, and slowly slid up and down the length of him, covering him in her wetness. He bit his knuckle, trying not to loudly moan at the sensation.

She placed one hand on his shoulder, bracing herself, and reached down to position him against her opening. He gasped as she slowly lowered herself onto him. She felt her pussy blossom as his bulbous head spread her open. His girth filled her as she took him deeper, until at last she rested on top of him. He felt delicious inside her.

She pulled his head to her breast, just to give him something to focus on while she savored the feeling. She loved this moment. The first time you allowed a guy's cock to fill you. It never stopped being good, but the first time with a guy was something special. She rocked her hips a bit, experimenting with the angle, and gasped as he twitched inside.

Finally, she sighed happily and moved back up to a sitting position. She stretched her arms and rolled her neck. Liam squirmed and tried to lift his hips to fuck her, but she wouldn't let him move yet. From this angle, the head of his cock pressed forward, in a way that she knew would feel incredible when she started riding him.

She sensed some motion, looked to her side, and was pleasantly surprised to see Nolan across the bed staring at her. He was kneeling behind Emma, about to start fucking her, but had been startled to see her pop up. She licked her lips and nodded, giving him permission to look at her while he fucked Emma. He didn't hesitate, immediately gripping her hips and thrusting forward. She heard Emma's moan muffled in the pillow and grinned.

She looked down at Liam, and once again held her finger to her lips as she started moving her hips. He nodded frantically, caressing her thighs as she started to fuck him. She looked back to Nolan, and squeezed her breasts for him, rolling her nipples between her fingers. He continued thrusting urgently into Emma, who was now squealing loudly, the pillow barely muffling the sound.

Liam let out a soft groan, and she looked back down at him. He was staring up at her with lust in his eyes. There was no way he couldn't hear Emma. Did it turn him on to know she was getting fucked on the other side of the bed?

Zoya moved faster, starting to bounce on his cock. He let out a strangled cry, and she leaned forward to cover his mouth, which only seemed to turn him on more. He started to thrust up to meet her with every bounce, urgently trying to fuck her harder. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as his cock twitched repeatedly.

"Your cock fills me up so good," she purred. "Don't finish yet, I want to cum on you first."

He groaned and closed his eyes, gritting his teeth and trying to hold out. She got back up and started rubbing her clit. Nolan was still staring. She let him see how turned on she was. Pressure was building quickly now. Nolan grunted and fucked Emma, now crying out with every thrust. Zoya's fingers moved frantically over her sensitive bud, and she rolled her hips, trying to press Liam's cock against the spot that made her see colors.

Nolan groaned, loudly. She couldn't see Emma, but it sounded like she was sucking on her fingers, which made Zoya's pussy clench. Fuck, she was so close. Her entire body seemed to be crackling with electricity. Her clit was swollen and needy under her fingers.

"Emma," Nolan gasped, "where?"

"Come on my tits," Emma begged, spinning around to kneel in front of him.

Liam groaned when he heard this and squeezed her hips. She watched as Nolan started pumping his cock, about to cum all over Emma's pale white breasts. Zoya wanted badly to suck on them. She wanted to lick Nolan's cum off those little pink nipples. The thought pushed her over the edge. She closed her eyes and shook as an orgasm surged through her body. She felt a gush of hot liquid around the base of Liam's cock.

He let out a strangled cry and came at the same time. His cock throbbed and twitched as he pumped all his cum into her hungry pussy. She rocked in place, squeezing her breasts. Flares of color erupted behind her eyelids as her insides clenched over and over, trying to pull Liam deeper, to possess him completely. Waves of pleasure rolled through her nervous system.

She opened her eyes to find both Nolan and Emma watching her cum. She gasped and grinned at them, drunk with pleasure. Nolan groaned, and his cock exploded, shooting spray after spray of thick, sticky cum onto Emma's chest. The redhead squealed and pinched her nipples. Liam's cock twitched and slipped out, making Zoya shiver.

Without thinking about it, she found herself climbing onto the bed, laughing and pulling Emma up with her. She pushed her friend onto her back and fell forward, eagerly licking up Nolan's cum. Emma squealed as she sucked on her nipples.

"Fuck, you two are hot," Zoya purred.

"Zee! Oh god," Emma moaned, frantically rubbing her clit. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Zoya loudly slurped up every bit of Nolan's cum that she could find. He had a strong taste, but she was so aroused she didn't mind. When she couldn't find any more cum, she moved down Emma's body, pushing her fingers out of the way to wrap lips around her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck, Liam," Emma moaned. "She's sucking on my clit!"

Knowing that Emma and Liam were looking at each other while she went down on Emma turned her on even more. She looked up into Nolan's eyes, who was watching and rubbing his cock.

"Zee! Ah!" Emma squirmed and bucked as Zoya flicked her tongue against her clit. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

The redhead's pussy started contracting repeatedly, and Zoya slipped two fingers inside to give her something to squeeze. She stared at Nolan, the taste of his cum and Emma's mingling on her tongue. The thought that both boys were watching her make Emma cum made her insides clench, pushing Liam's cum out of her pussy. She gasped, releasing Emma's clit, as the sticky fluid dripped down her thigh.

Emma laughed deliriously, squeezing her legs together as the aftershocks rolled through her system.

Zoya sat up on her knees, and licked Emma's cream from her fingers. She looked back at Liam, and then at Nolan. Both looked stunned.

"You boys gonna be alright?" Zoya asked, carefully.

They glanced at each other, and quickly looked back at her.

"Yeah, for sure," Nolan murmured with a crooked smile.

"Uh-huh, all good," Liam stammered.

"Fantastic!" Zoya grinned at them both. "Because this vacation isn't over yet."

She climbed to her feet, pulling Emma, still giggling, up with her.

"Come on, Em, let's grab a shower and give the boys some space."

"Okay, night-night, boys!" Emma laughed and blew them a kiss as Zoya pulled her into the bathroom.