Only the Truth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on impulse and pushed off the barstool, turning to face Mason. With a smile, I threw my arms around his neck and held on tight, soaking up his scent and the feel of his strength plastered against me. He clasped my waist and hugged me back, his hum of appreciation sending happiness flowing through me.

The front door opened and closed again. Seconds later my dad's gruff voice filled the room. "What's the hell's going on in here?"

Instead of breaking free of Mason's hold, I closed my eyes and settled in for more of the same, feeling his heart thud strong and steady against my chest. He ran his hand up and down my back, keeping me close as his lips touched the underside of my jaw.

"Breaking news," Claire said. "Sadie has a thing for Mason."

"Big surprise," Andy added.

"Mmm. Huge." Wow. Sarcasm from my mother. I never would have expected that.

"Worst kept secret in history." Dad just had to throw that in there, didn't he?

I let out a breathless laugh and felt Mason smile against my neck.

In the space of two weeks, my life had been turned upside down in all the best and worst ways.

Now, with Mason by my side, a niece or nephew on the way, and the people I loved most surrounding me, it could only get better from here.  

THE END