All Comments on 'Only Time Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

As usual and yet a return to better form I really enjoyed this story WW. The pace was fast yet it wasn't a shorter read like some of your pacier stories tend to be. I have one question. Do you choose how the spacing on your paragraphs are or is it coincidence that To Be Continued ended up on its own page. Clever work if it was you. Thanks for this WW!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Another masterpiece!

Wow, Your stories keep getting more exciting, intriguing, and fascinating!

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Predictions

The Ambulance was a suicide car bomb, Father Romano is dead and Dr. Laura is injured badly.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 4 years ago
Gosh darn u

Man u never cease to amaze me with ur ability to make me want more

This is such a great start to another chapter with the iron crowbar Ur awesome please keep em coming sooner rather than later. Great job..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Currently re reading all your stories. Love the mystery and intrigue. Well done WW.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 4 years ago
You shit

You just keep doing this to us. Great story, can't wait to see what kind of Hell the Iron Crowbar unleashes on the "Cartel".

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
tranzmany

No, I did not plan that formatting thing, and I have no control over it. In fact, if I'd known it would do that, I'd have done something to prevent the last page to only be 'to be continued'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good for a chuckle

Somehow I missed the first chapter, so now I'm off to read the second one.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
O CAROL PEOPLE ARE SUCH FOOLS

yet they put you in jeopardy because of their ;professions. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Darm!

WTF!

Cliffhanger!😠😠

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another attack. Life is tough for Don and family.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Wow this is getting so serious. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES