All Comments on 'Only Time Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reason

DNI CHAPEL baby????

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

to get don and his wife out of the way.

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12almost 4 years ago

My hest guess is that nurse Ratchet tipped off the frogs that Laura would be in surgery, then they drive a truck in to blow her up?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The newest (and final) chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All is not what it seems...

That wing of the hospital was some sort of listening post / communication centre that for some reason the DNI wanted gone. Why else did the IC "notice" all the electronics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I pity the fool!!!

I pity the one who was behind this because the IC is going to make who ever it was pay for killing those babies, and we all know how the IC feels about someone hurting children, and the attempted murder of Laura. A crowbar beat down is on the way.

Also could this be a way of diverting attention away from Senator Russells murder? This all started with him being killed and not wanting the IC to assist in solving that crime. Probably not but just a thought. Anyhoo, I am looking forward to finding out the solution and who ever is behind this brought down.

Another great story WW. Please keep them coming.

Jon

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE TERRORISTS ARE HOME GROWN AND IN A GHOST CLIQUE

they have been embedded for a long time and have built a citadel. TK U MLJ LV NV

pe1erpe1eralmost 4 years ago
Two significant comments, but I have not yet figured out the motive …

Don's realisation near the end of Ch. 02 "The pieces of electronics. That's it!" has not been explained in Ch. 03, and so must be significant.

I thought when reading Ch. 02 that Robin Isley's statement "But you have to believe me: I would rather kill myself than hurt her" would turn out to be significant, and that seems to be the case from the end of this Chapter. My guess is that she has found out or realised what is really going on, and that Laura and possibly also Don are the targets, and she is making good on that statement.

However, I have not yet figured out the motive …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

DNI Chapel is definitely involved.

Either he is involved in the truck bombing and is trying to cover it up or someone close to DNI Chapel, planned this entire attack and DNI Chapel, was forced into protecting them.

The first theory has right now the most merit with Nurse Ratchet possibly tipping off someone in his network as to when Dr. Laura would be next in surgery. So she would not talk, Ratchet was murdered and positioned to cover up the cause of her murder. The bad blood between Dr. Laura and DNI Chapel who Laura had initially believed had sent Dr. Isley to murder her when Isley gave the message about witness protection, the attempted assassination by a former Navy SEAL who tied to Quint Starr & Trent Ridge, and the offer to move the Crowbar's family from Town & Country for their protection all point to an effort to remove from positions of strength, if not destroy the Iron Crowbar and the people he loves, in order to stop him interfering and blowing up the plan by the bad actors in DC. Be interesting to find out from doing a search warrant on Nurse Ratchet's residence if she was connected to the Feds or was caught by a swamp frog connected Fed Agent as put to work by that agent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just my two cents

The electronic equipment that Don saw, it's what was controlling the truck bomb. The doors of the truck weren't blown off, they had bars in them like a bank vault door keeping the occupants from getting out. The truck was configured with the fuel tank up behind the cab to ensure the occupants were burned beyond recognition. Who are we missing, haven't seen in this offering from WW? Those no longer useful or those who are "family"????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Owen Lange

I thought he was the EAD? Was he demoted and I missed it? Is Robin Isley now out rank him?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Attempt by swamp frogs to kill Laura. It was expected that she'd be called in, tip from Nurse Ratchet, gov perps set it all up with assistance og MegaTech devices so 2 perps in truck were unable to prevent truck being guided into maternity unit. Isle now in danger of death as knows too much.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Oh this is got to be good. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Only Time Ch. 02 Previous Part
Only Time Series Info