All Comments on 'Only Time Would Tell'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know a lot of people are going to dislike the one-sided relationship that Johnnie and Mike has (and the lack of hardcore fucking within 3 paragraphs:), and I’ll admit it made me a bit squeamish, but I saw something good in this story.

Mike sacrificed a lot to be with Johnnie. A lot of it seemed pretty psychological I guess but he came to accept to some extent his attraction to men, even though he spent much of his adolescence and adulthood trying to prove otherwise. hehad a whole kid trying to prove the opposite. He had to alter his ingrainedrestrictive views of masculinity. Johnnie had to sacrifice as well. He accepted that Mike still struggled with his sexuality, and he allowed Mike the “masculine” security he craved by being subservient in and out of bed without reciprocated.

There relationship wasn’t perfect, but no real ones are either. They seemed happy in the end, and that’s pretty damn important.

Oof. I wrote a lot. I guess when I come home drunk af and can’t sleep, my inner critic comes out. I need to fucking sleep.

GybbsGybbsabout 2 years ago

Best yet ... more my speed, actually: keep straying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it didn't need allot of sex to be a great love story. They may not be the usual kind of gay couple, but it works for them. And this story worked for you, five stars! Thanks.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Really nice change of pace. I like many of your other stories but this one has me Following now. Good Lit doesn’t always need a lot of Erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Imo, this wasn’t a love story. It was a story of friends who both had hard abusive fathers and craved real affection from each other. Mike is not capable of admitting he’s attracted sexually to Johnnie - and his refusal to give oral or anal sex with Johnnie is selfish and unhealthy. But he sure is willing to accept blow jobs - typical selfish confused guy. Johnnie is willing to settle for less than he deserves because he was brought up by parents who gave him less and he is too desperately in love with Mike to insist on more. Because this story was much too unbalanced and Johnnie was again in another sub-optimal relationship, giving much more than he’s given, I didn’t care for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

story TAGS