Only You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, whatever you're doing is working," I said, smiling into his eyes as I dug my heels into his ass to spur him on.

That little prompt was all he needed and he tightened his jaw and really started to ride me. "Damn, you feel like heaven, Lacey."

Even the little sting of him stretching me inside felt so good, especially since I'd been dreaming about us getting together like this, pretty much from the day he left.

Both of us groaned as he swivelled his hips and kept thrusting, nice and deep, hitting me right where I needed him.

Clutching his arms, I felt it starting, that delectable mounting sensation, and knew I was getting close. "Oh, yeah, just like that," I murmured as he picked up his pace and really started to show me his moves.

I'd almost forgotten how incredible this felt, but it was all coming back, as a tingle ran down my spine, straight to my needy little puss.

Then it hit me like a wave washing over me. "Oh, wow, I'm coming!" I cried out, going into a full body shudder as I felt the most incredible sensation racing through me, like a tsunami of indescribable bliss washing over my body.

"God you look beautiful when you come," he whispered, watching me shiver. Even after I'd climaxed, he just kept right on riding me, pumping in and out, till he had me breathless, and clawing at his back as I tried to remember how to breathe.

I watch him grit his teeth, and let out a groan. And with one more deep, hard thrust, he stilled, staring into my eyes, and I could feel him pulsing inside me as he came.

Still surprisingly hard, even after he'd climaxed, he grinned as he rolled us over. Until he had me on top, smiling down at him, with him still nestled inside me, right where he belonged.

"Wow! You said you just wanted, 'One kiss,' and that was some kiss," I said, making him throw back his head and laugh.

"God you're sweet," he whispered as he tugged me down and kissed me.

We held each other for a while, bathing in the afterglow, slowly catching our breath, with him gently stroking lazy circles on my back.

It just felt so good to have him back in my bed, that I really hoped he'd spend the night. So, I was happy when we both started yawning and he wrapped his arms tight around me. Snuggling in close, I rested my head on his chest as we began to doze off together, glad that he had no plans to leave.

In the morning I loved waking up with him pressed up tight against me from behind, already nice and hard. Looking over my shoulder at him, he just looked so content, wearing a little smile, even as he slept, with his ridiculously long eyelashes resting on his cheeks. Considering he had his arms around me, clutching my breasts, I could just imagine what he was dreaming about.

I watched him open his eyes, and blink as he looked around the room. "I thought I was dreaming. But it sure doesn't feel like it." He chuckled, as he gave the girls a little squeeze and thrust his erection up and down along my backside.

Lifting my leg, I rested it on his thigh, and reached between us, wrapped my hand around him and poised him at my opening. And as I eased myself down on his erection, I smirked as I looked over my shoulder and saw his eyes rolling back in his head.

"Now, this is what I'd call a perfect way to wake up," he murmured, as he flexed his hips, filling me up nice and tight.

"Hmm, I think so," I agreed, as I thrust back, till we had a nice little rhythm going.

The way he was pinching my nipples, and taking me nice and deep from behind, he soon had me shivering.

"I just love this with you," he breathed into my ear as we both got closer and closer to flying off into space, as he kept pumping in and out of me.

I clenched around him so hard, we both groaned as I came, and within seconds he was growling as I felt him shooting off inside me. "Wow!" I muttered. "Now I'll hate to wake up to my alarm clock, after that."

Dusting kisses across my shoulders, he whispered, "As long as I'm here, I'd be happy to wake you up with a smile."

After what we'd just shared, I knew I'd probably be smiling all day.

"So, what time does your shop open?" he asked, making me giggle as he a traced a finger around my nipple.

While he kept playing with the girls, I shivered as I told him, "We're closed on Tuesdays. So, I don't really have to be anywhere today."

The look in his eyes was priceless as he rolled me onto my back, and smiled, a very devious little smile. "Then I think I've got the perfect way to spend the day."

"Does it involve us getting out of bed?"

Smirking, he shook his head. "Nope. I figure if we get hungry, we can just graze. But after waiting three long years to finally be back with you, I plan to enjoy every minute we can."

Then the dirty devil started licking my nipples and gently tugging them with his teeth, starting the launch sequence all over again, judging from the little jolt he had shooting straight down between my legs.

My hands were tangling in his hair, as he nearly devoured the twins. And he was already rock hard, notched between my thighs.

He finally he let go of me with a 'pop.' "I want you on your knees," he murmured, fisting himself in his hand, looking hot as hades as he stroked himself up and down, eyeing me.

More than happy to oblige, I got on my knees with my backside in the air, and let out a little groan the minute he made contact. "Ooh, Russell, that feels so good."

His hands tight on my hips, he eased his way inside me, flexing his hips, probably deeper than he'd ever gone before. "Damn," he muttered, "I swear, if I could live buried inside you, I would. I just can't get enough of you, Lacey."

I smirked at him over my shoulder as I pushed back to meet each thrust. "Same goes."

Filling his hands with my breasts, he really started pumping, hard enough to shift me up on the bed.

Reaching between us, he worked a finger around my clit as he started to groan. I could feel him pulsating as I clenched around him, both of shuddering like crazy, till we collapsed together, climaxing in a blinding rush.

His chest heaving, Russell pulled out and rolled to the side, I guess so he wouldn't crush me. Slipping his arm around me, he tugged me against him, and brushed the hair back from my eyes. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

I shook my head, grinning. "No. I love it when you go a little wild on me like that."

His eyes on mine, he said, "You know, when you kicked me to the curb, I never imagined we'd ever be together like this again."

Shocked, I got up on my elbow so I could face him. "You know darn well that I did no such thing. I let you go, because I wanted to give you a chance to live out your dream. You've got so much talent, and we both know there's no audience for you anywhere around here. I couldn't imagine you wasting your life, singing in one dingy little bar after another. And I knew if things got tough, I was afraid you'd give up and come back home, if you thought I was waiting for you. Which was why I told you to forget about me."

"But you told me not to even call you. And there were so many times, I just wanted to hear your voice."

I had no idea, that I wasn't the only one suffering. "And I would have loved to have heard from you, too," I admitted. "But I knew I had to let you go, or you never would have made it. And I would have felt like a rope around your neck, holding you back."

"Baby, you know I'd never think of you like that. But I have to admit, you did get me motivated, hoping that when I did finally come back, that I'd have made something of myself. Because there was no way I wanted to come home with nothing to offer you."

"Russell, I was always proud of you. It's just that you've got so much talent, I guess I wanted the whole world to know. But it all worked out. Because now you've got everything you ever dreamed of. You're making movies, and cutting records and you're famous." I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips. "And best of all, I love that you're still just you, and none of it has changed you."

"And I'm just glad nothings changed between us, because I've never stopped loving you."

I didn't want to cry, but I could feel my eyes welling up. He was the reason I could never get involved with anyone else, though I had no idea if I'd ever see him again. So, I thought it was time I told him the truth. "I love you, too. I always have."

His expression softened as he looked into my eyes. "Then I guess we're back together, and hopefully better than ever."

"I think we are," I said, tracing a finger around his beautifully shaped lips.

Relieved, he hugged me so hard, and I hugged him right back, thrilled that we'd managed to reconnect.

Then I poked him in the chest. "But now I think we should get a shower and change these icky sheets, and maybe have some breakfast. Then we should start making some phone calls to see if we can get things going for the concert, if we want to put it on by next month."

Heaving a sigh, he nodded. "Yeah, I guess we should get up and get a few things done."

When I tried to get up, he pulled me back. "But once we've got everything done, we are coming back to bed, and we're not getting up till tomorrow."

I laughed. "Then I guess we'd get up and get moving."

He made me squeal when he tossed me over his shoulder, gave me a little pat on the backside and carried me into the bathroom.

His eyes were fixed on mine when he started the shower and we stepped inside. Though we'd never showered together before, knowing Russell, I knew it was going to be fun and probably get a little kinky, too.

And I was right. I'd never felt anything as sensual, as him sliding his hands over my body, washing every inch of me. Taking a little extra between my legs and with my breasts, I noticed.

He even took the time to wash my hair. And it just felt so incredible to have him massaging my scalp as he shampooed my thick locks. I got him groaning though, when I reached back and started stroking him up and down as he rinsed me off.

No surprise, he was fully erect. I turned and looked down at him, standing up in the air. "I can't believe you're hard again."

He chuckled, "I don't think I've gone down since that kiss goodnight we shared at the door."

He let a deep groan as he watched me drop to my knees. I'd never really gone down on him before, though we'd teased each a few times. But now I really wanted to taste him.

Wrapping my hand around him, I couldn't get over how velvety smooth and yet so incredibly hard he felt, as I slid him over my tongue. Not forgetting about his boys, I gave them a little massage, while I licked all around him.

"Damn, baby, that feels good," he groaned, sinking his hands into my hair, as he started to flex his hips, going a little deeper with every thrust.

Looking up into his eyes, I loved the way he was looking down at me, like I was giving him everything he ever wanted.

I was sucking him back as hard as I could, and he shocked me when he suddenly pulled out. "I don't want to come in your mouth, at least not the first time."

Smiling coyly, I got up and crouched in front of him. "Then how about you come on the girls?"

His eyes were glued to his cock sliding between the twins as I pushed them together, and gave him a little titty fuck. It wasn't long and he warned me, "Oh wow, I'm coming." Then he started to shoot, painting the girls, till he had them dripping.

When he pulled me to my feet, he kissed me like he'd never kissed me before. Desperate and hungry he feasted on my mouth, while his hands roamed by body, squeezing my backside and sliding over my back, pulling me tight against him.

I decided as we pulled apart slyly smiling, that I really enjoyed cleaning up with him, and hoped this was something we'd always do together.

After he turned off the shower, he lifted me onto the bathroom counter and was having fun drying me off, making me laugh the way he was buffing the girls like they were headlights. At least until he told me to part my legs, and he dropped to his knees and gave me a few long slow licks, that got me tingling all over again.

I jumped and turned my head when I heard the front door slam, surprised that my sister was already home. Since I assumed she'd still be curled up in bed with her with new beau, considering we didn't have to work today.

"Boy, she sounds angry," I said, reaching for my dressing gown on the back of the door.

"How can you tell?"

"Meg never slams the door, and she gets annoyed with me whenever I do it. So, I know she's got to be upset."

I realized Russell didn't have any clothes, since we'd left everything scattered in my room. And I also knew he couldn't walk out naked. I handed him my old house coat and he laughed as he pulled it on, since it was pink and fluffy, with little white poodles all over it.

I laughed too, looking him over. "At least it covers all your bits and pieces."

He took a look at himself in the mirror. "Yeah, but I don't pink is really my color."

I rolled my eyes. "And I think I'd better go find out what's going on with my sister."

She was slamming things around in the kitchen, and stopped only long enough to break out laughing when she got a look at Russell in my old house coat.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping nothing bad had happened.

"Oh, I'm just freaking dandy," she said, sarcastically. "Toby and I had a nice dinner, and he invited me back to his place. We had a really nice night together. Until this morning, when I woke up alone in his bed, and could hear him talking to someone in the next room. When I listened, I realized it had to be his girlfriend, since she was telling him how much she'd missed him and how glad she was to be back home."

"Oh my god. How did you get out of there?"

"I went in the bathroom and got dressed. Then I peeked out the doorway, saw they'd gone into the kitchen and I snuck out the front door. Can you believe that jerk, two-timing on his lady with me? And after he'd been telling me that he'd love to see me again? I was so mad, I walked all the way home, just to try and cool off, so I wouldn't go back there and strangle him."

"Meg, I'm sorry," I said, stroking her arm.

"Yeah, so am I. And I thought he was a really nice guy, too." Then she pointed at Russel and broke the tension when she said, "I hate to break it you, but pink's really not your color."

Though at first, he laughed, he quickly added, "Meg, you didn't have to walk home. If you would have phoned, I would have come and got you."

Thankfully, Meg managed a smile. "Thanks, R.J. But I didn't want to bother you two. I imagined you had a lot of catching up to do."

The way we smiled at each other, she had to know she was right, because I don't think I'd ever felt this close to him.

"If you don't mind my asking, who were you seeing last night?" Russell asked as Meg put out three coffee cups.

"Toby Blackmore," she said, with a sneer.

"Oh yeah, I know Toby. We went to school together. And I hate to tell you, but that wasn't his girlfriend who walked in on you, that was his wife. She's on the road a lot with her job, but I never knew he was the type to fool around on her."

"Great. Now that I know he was actually cheating on his wife with me, I feel even dirtier." She threw up her hands. "I've gotta get a shower. And I may be in there for a while, because I've got to try and scrub every last trace of that idiot off me."

"And I'll put on some coffee," I offered as she nodded, wandering down the hallway.

"What a creep," I muttered as I reached for the coffee can in the cupboard. "And that was their third date, too. No wonder she thought he was single."

"Actually, that's the reason my parents broke up, and how I wound up living with my grandmother, when neither of them could take care of me. My dad travelled a lot for his job and apparently, he had a woman in every city. My mother had a bit of breakdown when she found out that he'd been fooling around on her for years. Which is why I hate the idea of cheating. I think if you're not happy, you should just end it, and not go running around behind someone's back."

"I never knew why your parents split up."

He nodded. "Yeah, my grandmother said it was because my father couldn't keep his dick in his pants. And I actually laughed when she told me that, because I'd never heard her curse before. But I imagine she was pretty upset that my dad left the two of us behind, when he took off to live with another woman."

"That must have been hard on you as a kid, growing up without your father."

He shrugged. "He was never around much, so I never really noticed when he left. And I was lucky I had my grandmother, who always treated me like her own son."

"Which is probably why you turned out so well."

He blushed at that, and nodded at the coffee maker, I think deciding he'd said enough. "Why don't we get the coffee going, and I'll put on some toast."

When Meg finally came out of the bathroom, she went straight to the fridge, pulled out a bunch of stuff, grabbed a bowl and started whipping up eggs to make omelets. She always cooked when she was upset, and she was cooking up a storm now.

Russell looked over at me, and I just shrugged, hoping she'd calm down before she cleaned out the fridge.

I was relieved when she was done, that she seemed more like herself when she set two big fluffy omelets down in front of us and one for herself.

After we thanked her, Russell wisely brought up the concert while we dug into our breakfast. He mentioned that we were going to go check out some venues, and that he had some friends that he thought might be willing to help out.

Once we were done, Meg waved us off when we got up and started to clear the table. "You two, go and get dressed, and I'll clean up. And you can change out of that pink poodle thing, R.J. Unless you've gotten comfy with it."

Russell chuckled looking down at his hairy legs. "Sadly, I don't think I've got the legs to do it justice."

Meg and I just smirked, because he had very sexy legs; toned and tanned, with a nice dusting of reddish gold hair.

***

Russell and I were driving a few miles out of town, when he pulled into a long driveway, and explained, "This is my buddy's place. He's got one of the biggest horse arenas around. It's heated too, and can hold a lot of people. When I called ahead and asked him, he said he'd be more than happy to let us hold the concert here."

Russell was right, the arena was huge. I could just imagine a stage set up at one end, with plenty of room for a band. And luckily, it already some seating set-up along the sides.

As we were looking around, his friend tall, silver-haired friend Gary came out to shake my hand, and Russell introduced us. "Gary, this my girlfriend Lacey, who got this whole thing started. And Lacey, this is Gary, who taught me how to ride a horse almost before I could walk."

When I thanked Gary for his kind offer, he just shrugged. "Well, it's for a worthy cause. Can't have the town going without a church now, can we?"

Gary and I exchanged cards, and I told him we'd be in touch. I was so relieved that we'd found a venue, once we got back in the truck, I leaned over and squeezed Russell's hand and pressed a smacking kiss to his cheek. "Isn't it great, that we've got a place to hold the concert?"

He smiled. "Yeah. Now all we need is to find some people to perform."

We were headed back into town, when my mother phoned, and of course she started talking before I'd even said hello.

"Oh hi, honey. I hope you don't mind, but Miss Ivy suggested that the three of us join her family for Thanksgiving dinner this year, since your father will be on the road. I know we always have it at my place, but I thought it was awfully nice of her to invite us. I already offered to bring a sweet potato casserole and bake a few pies."

123456...8