Only You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other, gazing out at the spectacular view of the lake, surrounded by tall majestic pines. "I love this house," I whispered.

Stroking a hand over my head, he whispered back, "And I love you."

***

A year later, we had decided on a Christmas wedding, especially since St. Nicholas' church had a new roof and everything was repaired inside, good as new. They'd done such a wonderful job, no one would ever know that there'd been a fire that nearly burned it down.

My mother and father were both a little teary-eyed as they walked Meg and I up the aisle, one after the other to marry our grooms.

Russell and Brooks looked so dashingly handsome standing at the altar in their classic black tuxedos -- wearing the sexiest grins, of course.

After we said our I do's, we had a big reception and Christmas party at the house, with all of our family and friends.

Though it was fun to have a double wedding, since we were all so close, we decided on separate honeymoons. Russell and I heading off to Hawaii, while Meg and Brooks jetted off to Greece.

One year later, just before Christmas, I got a text from my sister with a picture of a test stick, and the caption, "We're going to have a baby!"

Since we were as close as twins, I thought it wouldn't hurt if I went out and got a test kit, too. Considering that lately, my hubby and I had been letting nature take its course.

I wasn't too surprised when I woke up and took the test and got a plus sign.

Russell was just waking up, and crawled back in bed with him, kissed his cheek and said, "Morning, Papa."

He blinked, squinting his eyes at me. "What did you call me?"

Then I showed him the test stick. "I called you Papa, because it's looks like you're going to be a daddy."

I laughed at the way he was babbling when he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. "Holy Smokes! I can't believe it. I always wanted a boy. Or a girl. You know I don't really care, as long as it's healthy. You feelin' okay? you're not sick or anything, are you? Oh, wow. I just can't believe this. We're gonna have a baby!" He squeezed me tight. "Just wait till we tell the family."

Then I showed him my phone, because I hadn't shared Meg and Brooks' news yet, since I had sneaking suspicion that we might both be in the family way.

"Well, look at that," he said, looking at Meg's text. "Our baby's gonna have a cousin the same age, so they can play together."

He was so excited, it was adorable.

"Yeah, it'll be funny if they're born the same day, considering we already share a wedding anniversary."

"I am so glad that your sister called me and told me to get my ass back home, that Thanksgiving when we had that misunderstanding about me being involved with Tahlia."

I stared at him. "That little witch. She never told me she phoned you."

"It all worked out though, didn't it?"

I couldn't argue with that. "Yeah, it really did."

Looking up at me, he just couldn't stop smiling, even as he told me, "Oh, baby, I love our life."

"I do, too. I think I've got everything I could have ever wished for."

I could see the devil in his eye as Russell rolled me onto my back. "You know, I think we should celebrate."

"How?"

"How about the same way we made this baby?" he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"I can't think of a nicer way to celebrate," I said as I tugged his head down and kissed my man.

1...345678