All Comments on 'OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Jasmine, my filthy minded, lovely friend, you have excelled yourself here! This chapter has taken 6 months to appear I reckon, following on from chapter one. But the wait was definitely worth it! As I type this, I'm dripping wet and as soon as I've finished my comments, I'm going to get my trusty rabbit out and re-read it all over again! I know how long it takes to compose a story, Jasmine, and I note that you promise chapter 3 in 2023. Please don't make us wait 6 months! 5 stars seem terribly inadequate, but they're all I've got to give you, so I do so willingly.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Love the story and the Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. It was OK, but far from your best. By the way, will there ever be a winner in the Turning Contest? Asking for the contestants. They said they're tired of the endless competetion and they need a winner so she can claim the others daughters. Of course they each think they are said winner, hence you need to determine the actual winner.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 1 year ago

Another great story. My daughters and I loved it and can't wait for ch. 3. We'll be using our rabbits and a few select toys later tonight since you left our pussies dripping. See you in 2023, untill then Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all. Hugs and kisses. Sharon and the girls

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 1 year ago

2023 is too long to wait.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 1 year ago

This is definitely one of your best stories yet. I do have one minor nitpick. Please stop using "because its current year" as a reason for anything in your stories. Its pointless and makes no sense. Nitpick aside, Lisa is a super-milf and I'll use those blowjob tips of hers for characters in my stories. The whole story was filthy and I cannot wait for more. Congrats on reaching 600 stories. Heres to 600 more.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Im bi sexual but somehow you always make me want to suck cock more than fuck Pussy. That whole show all i wanted was to be on my knees with thoses 2 girls. I loved it. You almost always have good length too. 6,7,8,pages. I get so frustrated when i read a 1 page story. Thanks for writing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars, Jasmine! Your husband is a lucky guy! You teach more than high school English. I wish you were here to suck my cock. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, agree with Anon regarding the turning story, and wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this but would love for the terms be explained to Tyra. If she’s going to refer to herself as a bimbo she needs to know about Botox to lips, boob job etc. If she’s a pet obedience just info for her to see what she likes and what’s hot to her. Hoping Marty confidence increases and he takes over the lead from Lisa. Just my thoughts.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Waaaa, I don't know if I can wait that long, lolol. Great story and very hot action. I did notice in this chapter, a few little mistakes that editing normally catches, is someone off for the holidays, haha 😂. Either way I enjoyed this very much, I am eagerly awaiting the New Year. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 1 year ago

Wooooh, amazing! And such details about how to suck, you should turn this into an infographic, haha. Do the world a service!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Awesome story and series!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

One of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next story when Tyra loses her virginity an Angel, She-Devil, and Biker scenario would be hot. Here is how I envision the setting, I will leave the dialog and the actions up to you.

Tyra would be the angel wearing white leather opera gloves, open cupped bra, garter belt, and stiletto heeled slippers, with white silk stockings, along with small angel wings, an angelic mask and a halo. Her hair would be styled into two pig tails

Lisa would be the She-Devil wearing red leather opera gloves, open cupped merry widow with garter straps. and stiletto heeled thigh boots, with red fishnet silk stockings, along with a red Devil tail butt plug, pitchfork, and devil mask with devil horns. Her hair would be styled into one Ariana Grande styled genie ponytails.

Marty would be the biker wearing black leather motorcycle boots, motorcycle chaps, motorcycle knuckle gloves, and studded motorcycle jacket, along with a black wrestling mask with a skull theme.

Each mask would allow each of the three family members to fully engage in oral sex.

The set would consist of a bed covered in red satin sheets, a red shag carpet, and red ceiling to floor drapes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After you finish the Only Family series, I have an idea set seven years after the events of the Only Family series called something like Trophy Wives Productions.

Lisa and her sister are the wealthiest of their group of MiLF friends that meet once a week at the local country club for lunch. Tyra has graduated with a law degree and has just past the bar exam. Marty is finishing up business school with an emphasis on digital marketing. One cousin has become an accountant, with the other becoming the family stock broker. Thanks to masked incest porn, both Lisa and her sister's families own their own homes and cars and have paid off all college expenses. They also have solar paneling on their roofs, reducing their monthly energy expenses. They each have a cook, maid and gardener from a family hiding from someone who live in their mansions. They also are two of the biggest benefactors to local charities.

Rumors abound that Lisa and her sister are wealthy due to becoming a famous authors hiding behind pen names or being really good at investing after their husband's deaths, but no one really knows how they went from being two of the less wealthy trophy wives at the country club, to becoming the two wealthiest women in their circle of 10 women.

Lisa and her sister's families are still doing masked incest porn with Lisa now calling herself Sindy DeVille, her sister calling herself Candy Mellons, her niece calling herself Brandi Mellons, her nephew becoming Tanner Mellons, Tyra becoming Luci(fer) DeVille, and Marty becoming Damien DeVille. Each family member has an OnlyFans account, a pornographic website, an Instagram account, a Twitter account, a Facebook account, and other social media accounts. All of the social media accounts direct their fans to their OnlyFans account and their webpage.

After setting up the universe of the new series in the first several pages of the first chapter, still in the first chapter, one of those friends loses her husband to cancer and is facing two hundred thousand dollars in medical debt. She goes to Lisa and her sister asking for help. Sindy notices how beautiful and big breasted the trophy wife is as well as how attractive and sexy her daughters and son are. So, they have the family over, Tyra makes sure they sign No Disclosure Agreements (NDAs). Then Lisa makes an indecent proposal agreeing to give her friend the loan if she and her children strip naked and commit incest, which Marty films. After the sex Tyra presents a contract to perform pornography for Loving Family Productions, where they engage in masked incestuous sex acts over both live online and sold thru their websites, and the family paying a 20% commission to Lisa's family, as Lisa would provide all props, costumes, and studio space, as well as direct all pornographic productions, Marty managing the social media accounts, the OnlyFans account, the technical aspects of the productions and the webpages, Tyra becoming that family's legal counsel, and Tyra & Marty's cousins taking over the book keeping and investing of the new family.

The next two go to her after their abusive husbands leave their families owing their business creditors a total of $1 Million, not only that but their homes, their personal cars, and their large home appliances are all leased. Their husbands took off with their secretaries to a non-extradition country. Their husbands had told them they were leased so they could upgrade each time the latest things came out, but now they believe it all was leased in order to evade their creditors. Lisa and her family get both divorcees and their children to join Loving Family Productions as masked incest porn actors, same as with the first family outside of Lisa's family.

Eventually each of Lisa's friends end up going to her for money, which leads their families to become masked incest porn stars working for Loving Family Productions. Each friend ends up paying her loan back, their children intermarry and take up positions within Loving Family Productions.

curley_62612curley_62612about 1 year ago
Next PLEASE!!!

When is the next chapter coming out? Can't wait. Excellent story!

KnightDomKnightDomabout 1 year ago

For some reason, I'm not sure why I feel the need to reread the Big Fat Cock series.

poznaniakpoznaniak5 months ago

Well, I am very horny nie. You should get a reward on 100%. You have my bite for sure. Good Łuck.

Davey1969Davey19693 months ago

Your husband must be very happy if your sex life is like that xx

Coochielover71Coochielover7118 days ago

Really, really good story!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

OnlyFamily Previous Part
OnlyFamily Series Info