OnlyFeet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra ran off to get her phone, and something else - a small, plastic bottle that was filled with -

"Oh, that is cheating." I grumbled, as Lyra opened the bottle and vigorously rubbed copious quantities of massage oil into her feet till gleamed like polished ivory.

"We wouldn't that dick to chafe now, would we?" She replied innocently. "And while I'm at it..." In one deft movement, she stripped off her shirt and bra, and started working the oil into her large breasts.

I was speechless. My chances of winning the wager were growing slimmer by the second. I scowled and sat at the end of the couch, pointedly not looking at Lyra. In the foot craze of the last couple weeks, I had almost forgotten that Lyra had some pretty awesome tits.

She quickly set up the timer on her phone while one hand rubbed circles around her areolas - damnit! Why was I looking? She sat down in front of me and placed her oiled feet in my lap around my cock - but not quite touching it. "Ready?" Her finger hovered above her phone. I swallowed nervously. "Yeah, I g-"

The finger descended and so did her feet, squeezing my dick between her silky soles. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me as she started pumping my shaft tightly. She set a vigorous, but not too fast pace - probably conserving herself for now.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "You feel so fucking hard. I bet you can't wait to spray all over these soles. That cum would look so good, dripping from my toes... And then I'd have to lick it all off..."

The mental image of Lyra looking up at me while licking my cum off her toes was almost too much to bear. I stole a glance at her phone. 2:45, 2:44...

I wrenched my gaze away and tried to think about what I would do if I won. Maybe a footjob, with Lyra tied up this time, helpless as I fucked her soles? Or maybe I'd have her on top, sucking my dick while I got a great view of her ass as I worshiped her feet... My cock throbbed. Ok, maybe thinking about that now was a bad idea.

"Yeah that's it." Lyra cooed. "I think part of you wants to lose. You love it when I take control, after all. Maybe I could bring some of my friends over and we could take turns fucking your face with our feet."

I doggedly kept my eyes on the phone. 2:19, 2:18...

Lyra actually slowed down her pace slightly, but put more force in each stroke. I vaguely wondered if this was her first footjob. She'd had so many boyfriends, odds were that she must have given at least one footjob. It certainly didn't feel like her first. Then again - I was hardly an expert on receiving them.

"Wow. You made it past a minute. Impressive. Maybe you just need another closeup." She pressed my member flat against my stomach and rubbed my head with her toes. I sighed in pleasure. A moment later, her other foot appeared an inch from my face. She flexed her sole and wiggled her toes.

"Mmmmmm, look at those oily wrinkles. Doesn't that look so fucking good? C'mon smell it!" She ordered.

Without thinking very much I inhaled fiercely, once more drinking in that delicious scent, diluted slightly by my own saliva and the oil. I tried peering around her foot to check the timer, but she shoved her foot on my face.

"Please, Jalen. Could you lick it? I need some more lube. It'll feel so good back on your cock." She pleaded earnestly.

Part of me knew she was just trying everything she could to turn me on, but I was also so horny I was almost past caring. My tongue shot out and dug into the grooves of her oiled wrinkles. Her sole continued to glide along my shaft. She lowered her foot and wrapped both feet around my cock once again. I peeked at the phone - 1:27, 1:26...

I felt my heart sink. Only half the time had elapsed? My breath was shallow and I gripped the back of the couch tightly - I was on the brink of exploding.

Lyra seemed to sense I was close - her strokes became faster and more aggressive. She squeezed her boobs and leaned down to swirl her tongue around her nipple. "So close, aren't you? I can't wait to see that jizz dripping between my toes..."

I gritted my teeth and tried to block out everything - the rhythmic squelching of Lyra's feet squeezing my penis, the way Lyra's naked breasts gleamed in the light, the mounting pressure that was building in my balls...

Lyra huffed in annoyance. I smirked. Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance I could last the minute or so that was left. She glanced at the phone quickly - 0:50, 0:49... A look of focused resolve was etched into her face. In a flash, she flipped around onto her stomach and began a frantic reverse footjob. "Oh, Fuck! Cum on my soles, Jalen!" She cried.

I don't know what it was - the view of her oily soles, the change in position, or her words dripping with need - but the dam finally broke. I erupted, hot spurts of cum flying everywhere - the sofa, her legs, her soles. It seemed to last forever, as her feet coaxed load after load that shot out of my balls like a cannon. The chirping of her timer going off felt like it was coming from a different galaxy. I closed my eyes and took slow breaths, basking in utter contentment. I took my dick and gently rubbed it against her soaked soles.

"I win." Lyra stuck out her tongue at me childishly.

I laughed shakily. "Yeah, I guess so." I had to admit, losing wasn't all that terrible. I would gladly lose every time if that was the result.

Lyra turned off the alarm on the timer. Her hand quickly darted to her crotch, where there was an obvious damp spot. "That was really hot. Pass me my vibrator - it should be somewhere on my bed."

I tossed it to her - a large, velvety, black contraption. She immediately turned it on and pressed it against her mound. Her eyes gazed at me hungrily. "Suck my toes." She said in a voice that brooked no argument. I stared at her wiggling toes, still coated with my warm, sticky semen. "Uhhh..." I hesitated.

"I think I deserve a reward for winning." She parroted in a poor impression of my voice."Don't be such a baby. Most of your jizz got on the couch anyway."

I was still floating off the high of my monster orgasm, and didn't have it in me to resist. I grabbed the closest foot and obediently started taking her toes into my mouth, doing my best to ignore the bitter taste of my own discharge.

Lyra moaned in satisfaction. "Fuck... I like it when you get like this... doing whatever the fuck I want." She flicked the vibrator to its highest setting.

I sucked her toes languidly while Lyra got more and more excited. I felt strangely disappointed - I had expected her to ride my face again. Although I would never admit it, I had been secretly craving for her to dominate me again like that. But, maybe Lyra was just too lazy to do that today. She hadn't even bothered to take her pants off.

I could tell she was getting close when her foot started thrusting violently into my mouth. "Oh yeah, take that foot... Fuck...so close..." Her toes curled and her hips thrusted into the air as she cried out. She sank back onto the couch with a satisfied smile.

She flicked off the vibrator and threw it carelessly on the bed. "Ah." She sighed. "That was fun." She grabbed a pillow off the floor and immediately sunk into it like a felled tree. "Mmmmmm. Now I can go to sleep."

I snorted in amusement. "So," I started, "Got any devious plans for me in our next video?"

She responded tiredly, "Yeah. Maybe. Mmm go to sleep now. We'll talk tomorrow. Or whenever."

"All right then." I knew better than to bother a sleepy Lyra. I gathered my things slowly and quietly left her apartment.

As I walked the short distance to my car, I thought about how lucky I was. My original scheme had been concocted with the intent of getting to see Lyra's feet in some sexy videos on OnlyFans. Not in my wildest dreams had I guessed that I would be worshiping her feet and getting footjobs from her.

But, even as I wondered what wild ideas Lyra would concoct for our next video, I thought about what Amy had said earlier today. I had been neglecting my friends lately. Lyra's feet were consuming most of my free time - not that I was complaining. But hanging out with Amy and her friends could be pretty fun too - there was usually quite a bit of booze and weed involved.

Perhaps a night of fun and relaxation wasn't the worst idea in the world...

A.N - Sorry for the long wait, guys! I appreciate all of your comments and feedback. The next part should be out within a few weeks at most.

12