All Comments on 'Oops, I Did My Team Captain Again'

by SongRobin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply awful

The 60's are over. The days of free drugs and sex are done. This wouldn't have been a good story had you posted it in Erotic Couplings. But posting it in the LW section is just ridiculous. Go away. Stay away.

1 star

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

nice thing is with the drugs in her system her husband can suffocate her cheating ass and make it look like a bad drug reaction

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

While different species of cheating whore goes black in that one.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
You don't seem to understand drugs at all

You made a point of saying "legal" drugs. If it is a legal prescription drug then it is for an actual medical condition. If it is a recreational drug that alters inhibitions, moods, or is mind altering then it is unlikely to be legal. Even "naturally occuring drugs ", magic mushrooms, for instance, are often illegal in many countries. To imply group settings of "meditation groups" that sit around and take recreational drugs to get high/stoned and then go fuck each other... is stretching the "legal" aspect too far. Then you pit this in Loving Wives category? Where was the husband/partner in all this while you are playing the slut and cheating? At home with the kids and family dog, apparently.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
If her life is so boring, why go back to it?

Why not just join a cult that offers free sex and Free drugs?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
WOW!

Nothing left too do but bleach my eyes

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years ago
Posting in Loving Wives category

I've already warned another new writer to avoid this category at the beginning. The comments here can be quite caustic. This story, even though it's quite short, would have done much better in the Erotic Couplings or Lesbian Sex categories.

I would like to know exactly what sports they did play in school. A detail like that helps make a story feel more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At first I was confused as to why this was a Loving Wives story....

then you told us in the final paragraph that she was married. Unfortunately it really didn't fit the category very well as according to the description is supposed to be about fun for the husband and wife....swinging, sharing, extra marital fun. This might be better suited to the category dealing with lesbians.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

She's a untrustworthy cheater, if he husband was doing this he'd be a POS as well.

Maybe a divorce would help her feel better in her skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, and well written

Keep going! Love your stories. And this is a great fit for this category, incidentally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

I read about halfway, realized it was heading towards a lesbian encounter, and lost interest. Please put your work in the proper category next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a loving wives story,

Because, it was the affidavit for the divorce that took place shortly thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so when does her hubby find out he is married to a druggie whore and get rid of the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Her ordinary sleepy life is waiting for her...

Until it isn't anymore because hubby gets aware of her antics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done!

Wonderful imagery.

Fits this category. Would be even more invested if the tale expands to include the questions,...

... how far/long will these two carry on?

... will it just be 'friends.. benefits' or become more?

... can she actually integrate her sexual/emotional self successfully back into her married life?

... will hubby learn of this on his own [how?] and will he accept being a cuckold or,...?..

...

...

Lots of ways to go here. I'd better "FAV" the author to better track if progress is made,...

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

First of all.....third person is never a good story.....no background on marriage or kids....in the wrong category and finally not a lot of readers like drug induced sluts!....Will she be fucking Zen Master for her next fix? Next will she be selling drugs to kids to support her habit?....*Awful*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Obviously 5 star writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never knew illegal drugs which include brain trips and induce one to cheat were "medicine".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

obviously just a pile of crap quit while you are ahead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous