Oops I Didn't Ask Permission

Story Info
Daddy punishes his submissive for breaking the rules.
2.5k words
4.35
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon. I had just served a lovely charcuterie tray to my sexy Scandinavian husband in our sunny backyard oasis.

We have been together for years and he still adores my cooking. It brings me such joy as I love serving all of his needs. I lovingly call him Daddy, and I am his Toy.

We had been enjoying the food together when the doorbell rang. Daddy got up to see who it was.

Moments later, he returned to the room with a large brown box in hand. Quizzically regarding me and then the package, he asked, "My sweet Toy, did you buy something?"

The look in his eye told me that he was not pleased. "Haven't I told you that you must run purchases by me right now since you aren't working?"

I trembled and paled, realizing he was right. I lost my job and had not yet found new employment.

I carefully replied, "Yes, Sir."

Shaking his head, he grabbed a box cutter opening the package to reveal a massive Dildo. I had to have it after seeing it online.

Shifting uncomfortably, I confessed, "I saw it on sale and wanted to try it. I thought you would like it as a surprise to add to our collection."

A scowl crossed his brow. "You did, did you? Well, this is a surprise. You've disobeyed and disrespected me by not gaining my approval to buy this. You know the consequences for disobeying me, don't you Kitten?"

I took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, Daddy."

Taking a step in close to me, Daddy grabbed my waist and wrist spinning me around. My back pressed against his chest, while his arms locked me into him.

"Time for your punishment. Go upstairs. Get naked and present yourself to me," he commanded.

I climbed the stairs as he followed behind. Stepping into the bedroom, I turned and began slowly removing my clothes in front of his hungry eyes.

When every last piece was gone, I sank to my knees, opening my legs wide. With my hands behind my back, I grabbed each elbow. Forcing my chest out and keeping my eyes down. Ready for Daddy.

He walked around me and unlocked a large chest in the corner of the room. It contained all the tools of pain and seduction that he loved best in his collection. He slowly pulled out the riding crop and moved to sit at the end of the bed.

He commanded me to come to him.

I crawled on top of the bed, positioning myself on all fours over his lap. He gently pushed my head down, leaving my bottom in the air. He quickly wrapped my hair around his fist and lifted my head.

He commanded, "hold this in your mouth with your head up for me until I need it," placing the crop sideways in my mouth and tightening his hold on my hair.

"That's a good little Toy, now for your punishment. Remember your safe words; Yellow or Red, we stop even though this is a punishment."

Removing his hand from my hair, Daddy began rubbing down my bottom sending tingles and heat to my pussy.

"This will be challenging for you Toy. It does not make me happy to do this, but you must learn respect. We start with 15 slaps to warm you up. You must count them out, and keep your head up, or we start over. Do you understand, Kitten?"

Nervously I nodded and responded, "Yes, Sir," as best I could with the crop in my mouth. I wanted to please him and take the punishment I deserved.

He slapped his hands down hard and rubbed my bottom. I squeaked and then called out each hit. Back and forth, he hit pinkening my skin.

Crying out after 10 hard hits, he maintained the punishing steady pace until reaching 15.

After that last hit, I was panting hard and my pussy was wet. A mixture of relief and pride filled me.

Daddy stuck his fingers into my pussy and stroked deep. I moaned around the crop in need.

"Good girl getting nice and wet, but we aren't done yet with your punishment. Not by a mile."

I shivered in anticipation as he removed his fingers from my pussy. Taking the crop from my mouth, he began lightly tapping on my pinkened flesh. It felt incredible.

"Count out each strike for me Toy. You get 15 strikes of the crop for disobeying me. I will not go easy on you. You must also not move. Moving or lack of counting, and we start all over again. Do you understand?"

I trembled, knowing moving would be challenging for me, but responded, "Yes, my King, I deserve this punishment."

"Good, let's begin."

The crop came down swiftly, hitting hard. My already tender bottom responded with sharp pain. I began counting, reaching 3 hits before my body surged forward from the bite of the crop.

Daddy grabbed my hips, pulling me back in position, then slapped my bottom soundly with his hand.

"Bad Toy, you must not move as this is a punishment. Begin again."

Starting at one, I counted each stroke of the crop as it came down on me. It took all my strength not to move as he punished me.

Progressively I struggled to call out the numbers. By the time I got to 15, I was sobbing tears and trembling fiercely. Relieved I had made it to the number Daddy expected of me.

Daddy put down the crop and caressed my burning skin with his hands, soothing me with tenderness in his aftercare. He reached between my folds and again buried his fingers in my pussy.

"Gods, you are beyond wet for me, but we aren't done with your punishment yet. I want to be sure you have learned your lesson. Lay down on your back with your legs open to me."

I moved up the bed and got into position for him. Feeling the somewhat pleasant burn of my punishment as I lay against the bed.

He grabbed the cuffs from under the bed and started to restrain each of my limbs. Spreading my body fully open to him and his wicked desires.

I began to pant, growing wetter from the fear of not knowing what would happen next for my punishment.

He picked up the crop and began slapping my pussy with it. I cried out from the harsh bite that sent electric jolts to my aching clit.

Smiling in satisfaction at my reaction, Daddy returned the crop to the case. Then he walked over to the new dildo I disobediently purchased. It was massive 10" long with a punishing 3-inch-wide head. It was shockingly bigger than expected.

"So, this beast is what got you so hot it led you to disobey me?" he asked while picking it up.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied.

Turning it over in his hands he said, "uniquely large. I wonder if it will hurt stretching you out to take this beast. I doubt your pussy is ready for it and would need easing in."

I swallowed and replied, "Yes, Daddy, it is way bigger than I thought."

He moved closer to me and began stroking my hair while looking me in the eyes. He smiled deviously at me, sending shivers over my body.

My stomach dropped as he said, "Too bad this is a punishment. I'm going to force it into you. Let's see how much your pussy can take, shall we?"

Eyes wide, I groaned out in need and fear as the cuffs restrained my heated body.

Moving his hands down to my breasts, he gave them a hard squeeze before releasing them to circle my delicate nipples. Swiftly he grabbed them and tugged hard back and forth. Pinching and twisting both made me cry out from the sweet pain and need it drove down deep into me.

One by one, Daddy attached clover clamps to each nipple. It bit painfully into my flesh, yet it felt incredible. He roughly twisted the clamps making me cry out even harder from the pain and pleasure.

When he was satisfied, he cupped my sex. Spreading my delicate folds open and exposing my aching clit with his skilled fingers. He circled and tugged my tender bud, building pressure until I dissolved into a moaning mess.

Pulling the clit up, he attached a pressure suction clamp over it. My body convulsed in pleasure. I cried out. My pussy gushing for him.

Grabbing my face, he kissed me hard and asked, "What's your color, baby girl?"

"Green, Daddy." I weakly replied, giving him a big smile.

He kissed me. His tongue penetrated deep into my mouth while his hand stroked the wetness between my legs. Pulling away from the kiss, he remarked, "Good and ready."

Moving towards the end of the bed, he grabbed the beast and rubbed it against my pussy.

A chill settled over me feeling its size against my swollen pussy.

After a bit of teasing, he started to push it into me forcefully.

"Ohhhhh... oh god, Daddy. Nuh, No, Ohh!" I cried out desperately.

He pushed it in deeper. I gasped for air as it stretched me open. The pressure and burn, I thought it would split me open and undo me.

Deeper and deeper he pushed as my legs shook and cries grew. The intensity was unbelievable, hitting all the right places inside my aching pussy.

He grabbed my face turning me to look at him. Smiling, he said, "Good girl. Just past the head. You can do better".

Everything in my body was on fire from his punishment. I shook my head, moaning to him, "No, No, No!"

"Oh yes, Toy, you will." He insisted.

Daddy pushed it in harder while flicking my throbbing captured clit. Slipping further into me, the beast brought tears running down the side of my face.

I was a tearful mess begging him to be merciful.

Wiping tears away, he whispered, "shhh... good girl look how well you are doing with your punishment".

I groaned as I felt a massive orgasm coming to life within me.

"Yes, baby girl, take more, take all of it."

He pushed harder and harder until I felt it cresting to a place deep within me, making me gasp at the limit he found.

"That's it, right to the base. Good girl, you took that whole thing. I am so proud of you."

With the beast balls deep, torturously, he started flicking the clit clamp back and forth, driving me wild.

Whatever little control I had left snapped at that moment spreading like fire over my poor body. My body arched of its own accord as I screamed out my orgasm.

He caressed my hair and commanded, "that's it, come for me, baby girl."

At his command, I unraveled around the beast.

I started to come down from my orgasm, almost settling into a lovely subspace when he began moving the beast back and forth hard.

"No, no, no... please!" I sobbed.

"Oh yes, my little Toy, you disobeyed me. I want you to remember, so you don't do it again."

"Nooo.. ohhhhh please," I cried to him, but he kept on fucking me hard with the beast until the only sounds left were my soft cries and the sloshing of my destroyed pussy.

The sloppy sounds aroused the animal within him. "Listen to that pussy. I love my little slut. Nice and ready for me."

Pushing the beast as far in as I could take it, he nestled it there, then moved toward my face. Cupping my face with his strong hands, moving hair away, he smiled at me.

"You look like you need something else Kitten."

Pulling his raging hard-on out of his pants, he pointed his tip right at my trembling lips.

"Open up." He commanded while pushing forward into my mouth.

Loving the feel of his cock in my mouth, I sucked him obediently. Circling my tongue around his tip the way I know he loves best.

He began moving in and out of my mouth with shallow thrusts as I licked and sucked. He started to grunt, loving the feel of my mouth on him.

Grabbing my hair, he pushed farther and farther in until he crested my throat. In one swift move, he pushed all the way in.

He took a few tentative strokes in my throat. I gagged slightly at first, adjusting to his size. Once he got to a comfortable pace, he began fucking my face hard.

Spit running down my face, fighting back from choking on his beautiful cock. It was heavenly.

When he was satisfied, he pulled out of my mouth, slapped his hand on my face grabbing it to force me to look at him as he told me, "good girl."

I rejoiced in his praise of me, loving making him happy.

One of Daddy's hands gently curled around my neck while the other traveled back to my pussy. He removed the clit sucker, setting it aside.

Smiling, he gripped the beast and began slowly pulling out.

It was halfway out when he switched directions, powerfully slamming it back down into me.

I screamed, "No, No, No!"

His grip tightened on my neck as he repeatedly thrust it into me. I cried for mercy, but he gave none. He continued until he was wickedly satisfied, and I could barely vocalize.

Only then did he pull the beast out.

Moving his body between my legs, Daddy unhooked each leg restraint. He soothingly rubbed the sides of my legs up and down, then commanded, "legs up slave, the way I taught you."

I quickly obeyed, thankful for the relief of unbound legs.

He flashed a devastating smile as he rubbed his dick against my pussy, and then slowly sunk deep into me with his hard cock.

My swollen pussy was on fire at the feel of his cock pumping into me. Spreading me wide, he pounded my pussy hard.

My cries intensified as his pace quickened and his length hardened, nearing his climax. A deep intensity spread through my pussy, warning of my impending explosion.

Deep in me, I felt the warm spurts of cum as he unleashed his load. The sensation bottomed me into a powerful orgasm, coming apart around his glorious cock.

Daddy collapsed on top, caging in my destroyed body, as I drifted into a lovely subspace. It was like a warm blanket all around me, a deep feeling of rightness in my soul.

I drifted like this until he pulled me back to him by kissing me. His kisses were sensual and loving as he undid my arm restraints one after the other.

Finally, I was able to hold him in return, deepening the kiss until I pulled away to say, "Thank you, Daddy, for the punishment. I will never do it again."

He smiled and replied, "See that you don't, or next time I will be even harder on you," with a dark stare and hint of a smile.

A shiver of fear and lust trickled down my spine at his words, yearning for when that next time may come.