All Comments on 'Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please dont screw this up

im sorry, but im giving you a 0 becaus i just know you're gonna have the second chp end them them a happy couple. yea, maybe he shouldnt have gone along with it, but after 15 yrs and she never said what he could do to make sex is bullshit. also, not only was she with a a woman-or was it two women?- she fucked those two guys and let them bad mouth her husband. and heres the kicker, when they finally try to get intimate again the idiot puts on a porno involving a girl and two guys and doenst get why hes so mad. maybe im being too harsh but from your earlier, crappy works, i have to say you're gonna puss out on this. yea 15 yrs is one hell of an investment, but can he/should he stay just because of that? and lets be honest, the wife was more to blame on this than him and she would have something adulterous even if they hadnt talked about how sex can be better. please, please, dont screw this up!!

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice set-up

For some the marraige would all ready be over with, others

would have just left her there. But so far I do believe that he took the best course on that day. On the other hand he should have come down hard when the two girls had their way with Peg. Then it would not be so hard dig out from under...

<P>

One thing that was strange was her declaration that it was not what it appeared to be.... I wish that he had asked what

it was then. I can not think of what it could be other than fucking around...

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice set-up

For some the marraige would all ready be over with, others

would have just left her there. But so far I do believe that he took the best course on that day. On the other hand he should have come down hard when the two girls had their way with Peg. Then it would not be so hard dig out from under...

<P>

One thing that was strange was her declaration that it was not what it appeared to be.... I wish that he had asked what

it was then. I can not think of what it could be other than fucking around...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Anon who says you get a 0

because he believes you will put them back together is the biggest idiot I've seen on this site. Some people here are just plain haters and use comments to spew their sick hate, but Anon below is a different breed, someone who rates you low because of a possible future event. Jeeeeeze. Their are many legit ways to write a story, happy ending or not. This idiot is even trying to soft blackmail the author.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent set up

It can be a good story with either a happy ending or a sad ending!

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
To: please don't screw it up

Get a life and write your own story insead of trying to tell the author what to do. Nice set up Slirpuff

LakesLakesover 14 years ago
The last paragraph was great!!

A man is a man who takes responsibility for what he has done and moves to take positive action to solve his problem. Does not mean the other person is not responsible. They both are and it will take both of them to solve this. Jerks like "please" below are telling the author to make Ron less than a man by shoving all responsibility on the wife and tossing out the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great title

Your title says it all. I don't agree with either of the last two comments. The future of this relationship resides in the wife and what she wants and needs. Pandora's box is now open, who's responsible for that is irrelevant. Personally, I think a good way to go would be to write the next chapter from the wife's point of view. But you are a clever guy and I'm sure you'll think of something entertaining.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Hey Fuck a;; the nay sayers

Slirpuff...Your story was very real. The wife is a slut and the guy was hit where it hurt by Pegs comment about his performance. I think he should prepare fpor divorce. Peg was a slut in comming out and she will always be. If he doesn't like it he should get out while the gettings good

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Interesting story.

I can't help thinking this is one of the unsettling things about swinging. Both partners have to be into it or neither should be in it. Is the husband a wimp? Well he was a little too late to stop his wife getting it on with various partners but at least he was getting some as well. But the key point is does his wife want to stop and go back to being a man woman? On the surface it seems like no she doesn't. Anyway keep writing Slirpuff I am looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
we will see...

... what happens next. not knowing which way you will take this story I am guessing they will eventually split.

Thanks for the entertainment Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ouch, tough situation

he did open the box, but it seems that she had as much or more to do with it than he did. He may have let the good sex blind him but she was pushing pretty hard. I don't see this marriage being able to be put back togather, the wife obviously has let her inner slut come out. She never did come clean about the threesome with the women. Not only did she have a get togather with 2 other women, she lied to him about it then cut him off for the night because they wore her out. That isn't how a marriage is supposed to work. Hell, she's dishonest and so into others that I have to wonder if the kids are his. I'd do some testing if I were him. I see divorce in the future, she won't go back and if he tries to make her she'll just sneak around behind his back. So go for the divorce, find a younger, smarter, pretier girl and start to date her. No big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
back

Your back once again making the man out to be a nitwit.You got him blaming everybody but his wife who screwed a man right in front of then cleaned him up before trying to screw another man, this is after she promise not to do it, i know you don't read your own work either that or your awful stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
back

Your back once again making the man out to be a nitwit.You got him blaming everybody but his wife who screwed a man right in front of then cleaned him up before trying to screw another man, this is after she promise not to do it, i know you don't read your own work either that or your awful stupid.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Writing is top notch, but I'm torn

<p>I hope I'm right in what I think you might do based on your style, but I'll also have to admit for now I'm not sure where this is going.</p>

<p>The problem I have the most so far with the Premise is the the wife basically cheated and they never really addressed that in your story.</p>

<p>She cheated twice. First when she did a threesome with other women, then the second time when she got him to agree to a softswing (which I thought I understood to only be you and your partner having sex with someone else watching or having sex at the same time as you both were. But I could be wrong too) and she knowingly had sex to completion with one man and was well into completing the act with a second man.</p>

<p>Like her husband, her character could have stopped before it got that far or when the first man penetrated her, but she went with it, enjoyed it, and then was in the process of doing it again with no problem of having it bother her conscious until she was caught. That's a major problem in the character or their marriage and the fact that the husband wants to take the blame for her willing cheating bothered me.</p>

<p>That really wasn't addressed. I too agree that he was responsible for various parts. I agree that he should have stopped this well before it go this far. But the responsibly for cheating on him twice rest with her, not him for allowing her to set the stage and not stopping her as the story suggest.</p>

<p>I believe it's a good setup, but I'm hesitant to give it 100 because this could go either way. But right now, regardless of not whether he stood by and didn't put his foot down, she cheated twice on him and didn't believe he would ever find out. That's something that needs to be fixed and not glossed over before a happy ending could happen for me. Otherwise it a forced happy ending (^_^)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You bring us controversy, Slirps

and we like your tales. Like Poizon(what a zexy monitor)say, will Peg go back to bein a MANWOMAN??!!!We ope non!non! non!-garlickbreathpete. Now come on gURLS.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
It was too premeditated on her part

Like many of your stories, it seems like the wife is not telling the whole truth to him but is manipulating the situation. But like many of your stories you create a man with not a lot of intelligence. Realistic? I do not know. This is your story to write, but she telegraphs too much what her intententions are and the other people in the "hard" swing clearly knew what they were doing. She is just too interested in her own needs and in your story rarely expresses a desire to satisfy him and his needs: in fact she seems bored by that idea. I would think most men would have figured that out: love and hormones might make a young teen that stupid, but not an adult as old as you portray them. I guess, I am complaining that I wish it had been a little more realistic, and the husband had shown a little more awareness and strength of character that you imply he has, but does not really exercise.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Ahem...

What I meant to say was,

<P>Interesting story.<P>

I can't help thinking this is one of the unsettling things about swinging. Both partners have to be into it or neither should be in it. Is the husband a wimp? Well he was a little too late to stop his wife getting it on with various partners but at least he was getting some as well. But the key point is does his wife want to stop and go back to being a ONE MAN WOMAN? On the surface it seems like no she doesn't. Anyway keep writing Slirpuff I am looking forward to your next chapter.

sub_pilot_guysub_pilot_guyover 14 years ago
-- Enticing read, until the last few paragraphs --

Like all the stories, fantasy or real can be tough to separate. That being said, if your not willing to be an adult and forsee the outcome that was so inevitable, perhaps the story should have contained a little more action for the husband, even if it involved 2 men alone. Oh well, a great story gone bad, such is life of reading stories.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
He should have recognized her raging

curiosity when they first met the swinging couple. Otherwise, she would have dismissed them as a couple way off the track from them. You know what they say. . curiousity killed the pussy cat. A woman's pussy, though, when filled to the brim with a cock half again as big as what she has experienced will totally remember those feelings that her husband couldn't duplicate with his tongue. When he allowed that friendship to continue, he had to know things were ramping up and she would want to satisfy those feelings that the other wives were whispering in her ear. If this were real life, their marriage would be in big trouble unless he decided to just go with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Depressing story

The wife is an adulteous bitch and the husband is too much of a wimp to do anything about it. I see divorce approaching and wish him good luck.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crash & Burn... of course chap2 will be awful

folks consider the author. The author raises REAL deep marriage issues. But the wife's actual cheating is NEVER discussed. That can ONLY lead to one thing

<br></br>

and given the track record of this author we all know what it is.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
super wimp.. super wimp... he's super wimpy

WOW! this story is so fcuking bad its offensive. The Husband character is VERY inconsistent.

<br></br>

FIRST the story opens the wife opening up to him abut sex and this faggot falls apart? The wife made it veery clear that he does NOT suck in bed... that she is deeply in love with HIM.

<br></br>

and he falls apart for a week. That says the husband is very weak and insecure.

<br></br>

SECOND as they work on their sex lives in instance after instance <b>EVERY</b> time they reach do something that he is NOT he says NOTHING.

<br></br>

Not one time did he ever say anything like... "stop!"

<br></br>

CONSIDER:

picking up at the <b>Bar Fantasy</b>:

<br></br>

<i>I went along with it because I figured what's the harm even though it was pushing me past my comfort zone

<br></br>

<b>What the hell?" is all I could say to myself. This wasn't part of the plan.</b>

<br></br>

"Peg, it just went a lot farther than I expected it to go, that's all," I said trying to explain it to her. </i>

<br></br>

So how does Peg react?

<br></br>

<i><b>Against my wishes, </b>we did it twice more, once with her dressed like a hooker. Thankfully no one tried to pick her up

<br></br>

Then when they Met the swinging couple.... "Ron's not that big, so there shouldn't be a problem," Peg said looking at me.

<br></br>

Peg started to wear more and more reviling out fits, when we went out to dinner. <b>I probably should have said something, </b> but she looked so damn hot and my wife had become a dynamo now in the sack. I was getting the best of both worlds. </i>

<br></br>

Then at the swinging place/ mansion

<br></br>

<i>I knew something was different when I felt another set of woman's hand on my head now pushing my face harder onto Peg's pussy.

<br></br>

"That's right Ron make my girl cum. Suck her clit until she fills your mouth with her juices," the voice said. I looked up and in the mirror saw a naked Ann's hands on my head.

<br></br>

<b>I know I should have stopped it right there </b> but the sight was so erotic and I was now starting to get hard again. </i>

<br></br>

then on the actual swinging

<i><b>I lost my chance when she ran off to be with Matt. "What the fuck was I doing? I'm supposed to be the one in control," a voice in my head screamed as I chugged down the last of my beer. </b> The next thing I knew Ann had my arm and was pulling me into one of the side bedrooms and locking the door. </i>

<br></br>

an awful awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
first

as the title says Opening Pandora's Box means also you never be able to close. the logic end would be that for the fun of sex two more kids have to carry the burden so called adults should have and that means divorce. All the sings are in that direction. Ann has a lot more power over the wife and made her her complice to lure her unknowing husband into groupfucking. so she did I guess already cheat with her before the scene with the 2 woman. he has nothing to say anymore. she also went easily with 2 guys fucking her and just made him busy with Ann. so she is already part of the group. this couple has no bond anymore from her side. wonder anyway how from adding some spice their homesex she came up with playing games at the bar and others. somebody must already have had his hands in this game. so I can't really see how that will end with a happy end. I guess it just will be a sad one. the story was good written but the communication between this couple lacks a lot, to many x-factors you have to guess why something is happening. the trust is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

As a fan I liked the story even if it all doesn't add up. Having been in swinging situations it's usually the wife that doesn't want to and almost always there is a lack of committment for it to go this far, most of the swinging guys on this site are bi, which explains the excitment of watching the wife get fucked. The wife wants this, he doesn't, they don't communicate worth a shit, she hurts his feelings, he goes along, than is pissed he did, they have not talked about the weekend, no love, no sex, just guilt and anger. Counseling before the divorce but this marriage isn't working for either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry the whole thing is lopsided

He allowed thee conversation to consist of what she wanted and why and never in it was what he wanted or desired and why. A couple shares fantasies and eroticism. Two people that share a house together dont. And I have to disagree with one comment made previously in swinging in some couples the woman is somewhat or totally reluctant but sometimes come around. In other couples the female is the person that begins the process or in most couples both are interested and both go in with heads up. What seems obvious to most of us that have been into swinging long enough. You dont play with one sided couples. It means to many problems and headaches along the way. Ever been in a real screwed up divorce case and be called as a reason for the divorce? And ever been called up and arrested for raping a woman who is unwilling but seemingly seduced into it by her husband who sometimes uses drugs to make her compliant? A cute piece a tail isnt worth the trouble. I remember one new couple going to a party and the girl was interested by shy and reluctant. Before the night was over twelve guys had done her and her husband grew up to realize he could screw two or three women but a woman can cum all night. Never saw them again, and no I wasnt one that used her, and dont know if their marriage survived it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry this isnt worth finishing he needs to divorc

He is married to a full time slut. Why waste time and effort get a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
slirp dog.....

....I'm not sure you can rescue this one,you've had her lie so much with him doing nothing about it.Wish he had broken the offending tool back in the bedroom.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Swinging/Swapping, not my thing

I see <b>Divorce</b> papers in the making. I think she cheated earlier because the way she said -- about Matt being a good "kisser". I'm still interested to see how this will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
definitely open

If not Pandora's, her box is surely open now. I suppose he won't be able to close it again and so, he either adjusts and accepts, or moves on. How the author will continue is up to him only. We can like it or not, but "suggesting" the ending should not have to infuence the author's choice. Or is the lapse of time between chapters just ment to gather the reactions of the readers and adjust the ending accordingly ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great! More!

This was a great story. And I'd like more. And I'd like it to be a serious 'Curb-kicker'!

Thanks for all your stories.....

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
HE'S NOT A WIMP. . . .

HE'S A TURD!!! What a stupid prude.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Uggggh

Going through stories alphabetically and now on second in a row where husband and wife and both morally bankrupt jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How about ending a story!!!

You write well, but way too many of your stories leave us hanging at the end. It's a bunch of CRAP!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CLOSE THE DOOR

and dont forget to latch it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

I have to agree, I'm getting tired of stories that don't have an end. Please finish the story or remove the "Ch. 01" in the title.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Moron!

Think for yourself or eat shit, billions of flies can't be wrong.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
WTF?

"What he lacks in size, he more than make up with his other dick as I call it."

With hearing that, we (or at least I) would be outa there!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Key Question

Did she know that it wasn't really going to be a soft swing?

If she was tricked and seduced, that's one thing, but if she KNEW and lied to him, that's close to a deal breaker.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Not sure

I can't really get into this one, not sure why, but it's missing that X factor; it's bit like painting by numbers. 3 ***

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HE DIDNT OPEN A BOX

he opened mouth and inserted Feet. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loving it

of course the second to last line is mistaken. I am not so sure she thought it was wrong. Five stars. This is your most engaging storyline. Very well written. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago

This might be one of my favorites of yours.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved the story

I see there's a ch2, but I think the wife was in on the set up. I do believe she loves hubby, but also all the possibilities.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
It Is NOT His Fault!

I don't care how drunk she was, as soon as she felt Matt's cock TOUCH her cunt she should have smacked him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well the obvious answer is "Dumbass".

That's what he is. And the story title is right on. Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

what a moron he was.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still love it. Still five stars. Still a favorite.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
liked it

seemed very real, but since I have never been involved in the swing thing, what do I know. In the end they both seemed to realize that they did what they had to, or was led into.

davwoodavwooalmost 8 years ago
A good erotic tale 5*

My second wife and I went to a house party in Sacramento some years ago now. She stated the she was not into joining in (there being a group sex room). As the evening progressed into deborchery she seemed to be less inhibited. We split up, I was talking to the hosts who made a living out of using their house for sex parties. When I went to find my wife she was with two men who were taking her in turn. It did not arouse me, they were fat and not very considerate and not really hard.

I pulled her out and we went home. I asked her why? Her reply was she thought I wanted her to. I told her never again but she got a taste for it and cheated on me. We had kids so I stayed in the marriage. She would dress up and go out once every so often. I later discovered she attended these parties on her own. Being coffee coloured in a white society made her very popular. Our sex life diminished as I was afraid of catching something.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Sleeping with dogs ...

... and you wake up with fleas.

If you're hanging around with swingers, and go to their parties, just what the hell do you think is going to happen?! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!

LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
having read chapter 2 first

It came up on lw page as random story.

In ch 2 she acts like she had never cheated

Realize this is just story

All you boys that let your wife screw other men...well good for you....

While I have different character than Matt, more than once I have said same thing to the wives of guys like you.

Works for me. 48 year old widower, 8 plus by 2 3/4....the diameter is of shaft not the flange of my 2 in long head...

I love different reactions of the wives when the flange begins to enter...screamers, moaners, almost silent whimperers...the best ones are those who try to scoot away...tough to do with me having very firm grasp on back of their thighs pinning them to mattress....love feeling them wiggling and squirming as their tight vagina ring massages that certain spot on underside of the head.

You males know the spot.....but few know the feeling I am talking about...thing is I just keep them ''on the hook'' and do not try to push flange inside them....I am known by all the wives as ''THE KING OF CONTROL''

So I am allowed the extreme exquisite pleasure for as long as the wife has strength left to squirm. One very athletic wife - triathelete - lasted 90 minutes...the load that was built up in my scrotum was immense when three hours later I withdrew all but the very tip then drove my entire length in and held it fully inserted as my ejaculate so filled her that her pulsating clenching pussy forced the abundant ''overflow'' to squirt out in reciprocal spurts when I pulled the ''CORK'' out!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
PANDORA AND MARY ANN

the Box and the Sand two maidens with a checkered past, TK U MLJ LV NV

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good start

I always wonder why it is our girl they Target for fucking.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He went along to bad so sorry not really you choose except consequences

Tough shit

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Wimp!!!

Yes HE was part of the problem. But SHE set him up to be a CUCK!!! I would have left her slutty ass at the party with her asshole buddies, change the locks and filed for divorce ASAP!!!

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
No Way

Steve wtf? You certainly played the wimp in this scenario, not for me⭐️⭐️⭐️

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
I don't

Get it why do woman just want to be pieces of meat.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

What a spicy story, sure got themselves into a pickle. Thanks for your writing.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Running

He is in the running for wimp of the year.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

quote reviling out fits unquote

Two little mistakes there. Can you find them?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could you have written a more clueless dumbass as a character than this husband? You knew where it was headed.

"Honey...let's go away to this amazing place that'll be full of a dozen swingers for 3 days. It'll be so much fun."

Duh...what the fuck did he think he was being set up for?

Unless this character was retarded...he should have seen this from 1,000 miles away.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like the author to at least partially mention what was wrong with his work over the past fifteen years? Judging by the descriptions that followed, he wasn't exactly a lousy lover. So what kind of claims to their sexual life can a wife express to her husband for half an hour. Such a time could be understandable if he knew nothing at all and heard about sex and she, from a clean slate, would explain to him about what and where to insert, how to move, where to touch, what to lick and what to suck. But, a thirty-minute reading of the "act on claims and complaints"? After fifteen years of marriage? No, I don't think so...

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

The premise is fine, but the execution is not up to par. Femdom agitprop prevails however.

MarkT63MarkT633 months ago

Unknowing Cuck???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great... Another cuckolded doormat expecting his wife to respect him despite not having any self-respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous