Opening the Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
An experiment in domination and submission.
3.5k words
4.09
7.2k
4
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

One of our many experiments....

I had just finished my workout at the gym downtown. I had showered there; I had my sweaty workout gear in my gym bag and was dressed for the heat in Hawaiian shirt, shorts and sandals as I unlocked my front door and stepped in. The air was cooler inside (thank goodness for A/C) but the house was dark. Normally there's some electrical activity -- lights on, or the sound of the TV (Karla is an inveterate news fiend) -- but it was dark and silent. Odd, I thought.

Suddenly a hand clapped over my mouth and I felt metal across my throat.

"Don't make a sound and don't move a muscle or I'll slit your throat. Do you understand?"

"Karla? What are you doing?"

"I said, don't make a sound. You can tell me you understand in one word. That's it. Anything else will be punished -- severely. Understand?"

"Yes." What the fuck was going on?

"Good. Now slowly strip. No sounds. Just get naked. DO IT!" This was not my sweet wife -- this was someone else in her body, with her voice. What was going on? Despite my questions, I obeyed, still feeling the metal edge on my neck. My adrenaline was spiking and my body was reacting accordingly: my dick shrunk, my balls pulled up into my body, and I was both cold and sweating at the same time. With so little on, it was quick work to get naked.

As I was losing my clothes, some light came on. Candles. And by the flickering light I was stunned to see Karla, my wife of twenty years, topless in a pair of low slung jeans. What was going on?

"Very good, slut." Slut?! What is she talking about? "Now get on your knees. RIGHT NOW!"

I obeyed.

"Good. Now here are the rules. You are mine to command. Don't think. Don't argue. Don't resist. Your safe word is orange. Who am I?"

"My wife. Karla." I answered, only to receive a smack across my face.

"Nice try, but wrong answer. You will call me Mistress, understand?" She later told me that watching my face as I realized what was going on was priceless -- for her. What she saw -- she said -- was my expressions change rapidly from pain and shock to puzzlement to the dawning realization to happiness and relief. All in 30 seconds. Thinking about it, she really did see all that because that's what was going on.

Pain and shock -- from the power of that slap. Puzzlement as I wondered how she knew about my "dark desires" as I'd come to call them. And joy as I realized that while the jig was up, it wasn't a disaster -- which had kept me from expressing myself -- but instead the start of a new chapter in our marriage. My God! She somehow had come to know that which I'd kept hidden and was okay with it instead of revolted!

"Yes Mistress." I replied. "Orange. Before we go any further, I really want to know -- how did you find out?"

"I'll tell you -- eventually. Right now, however, I have been thinking about this for a week, and I'm going to not only give you what you want, but I've got some things to work out as we go. Like anger at you keeping secrets. Curiosity as to how far this will go. Even lust -- and I now understand it, since I've been constantly wet at the same time I was working out my feelings. So this is going to be a long night and there will be plenty of time to talk. That will have to do for now, understand?"

"Yes Mistress" I said, smiling ear to ear. Which led to another hard slap, and suddenly I was in agony as she pinched my earlobe.

"This is not for your enjoyment. It is for me. So wipe that smile off your face, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." She let go of my ear and my body reacted -- my balls dropped and my cock began to inflate.

"Now get over here and remove my pants." She pointed down and I noticed something I had missed: there was a large bulge in her jeans. Almost as if she had a cock! With that thought, mine sprang to attention. I was now all mixed up -- horny, ashamed, adjusting to that pain of a moment ago -- but I obeyed. I reached up with my hands to unbutton the jeans and got another slap.

"I'll let you unbutton them, but then put your hands down and use your mouth. Go":she said as she unbuttoned the top button.

I pressed my mouth up against that bulge and discovered it was real. I began to expore it with my mouth, and it was wide and long -- just like a big cock. Mine was now fully erect, all 8 inches hard and aching. I found the zipper pull with my mouth and grabbed it with my teeth to pull it down. The material opened up to reveal her smooth stomach -- and the usual forest of hair was no longer there. No panties either. Instead there was some sort of belt and as I worked her jeans down, what began to appear was the kind of thing I had seen in all those pegging videos. And when her jeans were finally loose enough to fall, what I was now facing was a very lifelike dildo that was a littler bigger than mine.

And this was no cheap pseudo dick. No, this was exquisitely detailed. The helmet head was red; a different color than the first few inches of flesh coloring, and then it was darker to the base. There were veins standing out in sharp relief and it was meaty and thickening as it moved to the fastening at the belt. It was a cock like I had fantasized about. Like I used to actually suck in my wild, younger days. Like I dearly wanted to have dominate me in my fantasies. And it was being offered to me by my wife!

"Don't just look at it -- start sucking, cock sucker!" She knew! Somehow Karla knew I was hooked by the idea of being subjugated by a big cock. Being dominated and belittled. And now only was she okay with it, she was giving it to me! I had to please my mistress, so I began to lick it from the base to the tip and back down. My eyes widened in surprise as I not only tasted the silicone but Karla as well!

"Don't be surprised, my little cockslave. I had to find out what made a bigger cock so attractive to you, and I must say, it was far more filling than your dick. Enjoy the enhancement -- now stop appreciating it, open your mouth and SUCK IT!"

I immediately obeyed and put the head in my mouth. I was planning to slowly take more and more of it in but she wasn't giving me the option. With her hands in my hair she pulled me down on it and thrust her hips forward and I was suddenly dealing with a big cock trying to open my throat. I was thrilled as some of what I had written about was coming true and at the same time shocked. I was worried that I was going to gag on it and vomit, and resisted, trying to adjust and loosen my throat.

"Stop resisting! I am in control and whatever happens, happens. But let me warn you -- if you vomit, keep it to yourself!" And she pulled hard so that the big toy cock slipped into my throat and past my gag reflex. My nose was pressed into her belly and I was holding my breath as she began to pump back and forth, keeping the head in my throat. She kept it up for what seemed like forever but was clearly only fifteen seconds before withdrawing and letting me breath.

For a moment she slipped out of her "Mistress" persona and became my loving wife. "Are you okay? She asked, apparently worried that she'd gong too far.

"Mistress, please just go ahead and fuck thus cock sucker's face. The only other thing you could do is to talk to me while you do it!" And then I jammed my face into her belly once again and began to bob on her cock.

She laughed. "Silly me -- for a moment I forgot about all those stories you wrote. I forgot that you're nothing but a slave to big cocks -- a submissive cumslut who'll do anything for a big cock. It's too bad this isn't real so I could jam it down your throat and pump ropes of cum directly into your belly. You'd love that. My big macho husband is nothing but a faggot cock sucker! What a laugh! I can't wait until we find the real thing. Or maybe the real things!"

By this time I was moaning and attacking that dildo as if it was real. Saliva was dripping all over the floor as I fucked my face on her cock, until she stopped me. I was straining to continue but she held my head still so just the head was in my mouth.

"In a moment we are going to move into our bedroom. So take your mouth off my cock, stand up and move. Keep your hands OFF your cock. When we get there, kneel on the rug, facing the bed. Now go."

We have a throw rug on the wooden floor, It's about two feet away from the bed, so I didn't quite understand, but I obeyed. Karla came in, only this time the strap on was no longer in the harness but in her hand. She sat on the bed, leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs, exposing her now naked pussy.

She pointed to the glistening lips and said simply "eat." I was happy to obey, moving closer and closer. Her smell was invigorating, but once again my appreciation was interrupted by her hands on my head, pulling me forward. "Eat my pussy and suck on my clit. Stop wasting time and please your mistress now!"

I stuck out my tongue and drove it between her lips. I tasted the musky flavor as I tried to reach her womb with my tongue. I opened my mouth so my upper lip was on her clit and began to use pressure of my head to stimulate it as I fucked her flower with my tongue. I was straining to penetrate as deeply as possible up insider her. To reach her depths. To please her.

"Give me one of your hands" she said. I reached up and felt her place that dildo in my hand. "Use that instead of your tongue, and use your tongue on my clit." This was another amazing moment as she actually told me what she wanted me to do to please her instead of all those years of my guessing. I didn't yet know what had changed, but it was another amazing thing from that night that I will always remember!

Trying to wrap my hand around it, I could feel the size of it in comparison to mine. Like I said, I have eight inches and had always been confident, but this was larger and I was suddenly worried. Was I no longer enough? But even as I had those thoughts I was spreading the lips of her cunt and slowly inserting it into her. She moaned with a sound I don't think I'd ever heard her make. A deep moan that seemed as if it came from the depths of her cunt and made it's way out of her mouth. I kept pressing it deeper and deeper -- she was so wet there was no need for lube -- until the artificial balls were all that remained. I watched her body shudder in pleasure as it reached its end.

"Now suck on my clit and fuck me with that cock. Hard and fast and deep and don't stop until I say so!"

Again, I obeyed. I fastened my mouth to that nub of flesh and began to pressure the outside of it, running my tongue up and back and around as I pulled back on the dildo for what seemed like a yard before slamming it back in. I found myself trying to synchronize my licking with how the cock penetrated and slowly building up speed. She was moaning and squirming so I figured I was doing it right.

Her first orgasm came with the dildo fully up inside her. Her cunt tightened so abruptly my hand came off as she began to jerk and twitch. I took the opportunity to put a finger on her asshole, now lubricated by her juices, and when I felt her relax I pressed it in and past the outer ring. That set off another orgasm and I was soon holding on for dear life. By now she was making these incredible noises -- the kinds you only thought came from actresses faking orgasms in porn videos. I fastened my lips to her clit and sucked in as I pressed down with my tongue and felt another wave of orgasm sweep her body. This time my face and upper body was suddenly splattered with hot liquid as, for the first time, my wife had a squirting orgasm. I was certain they were camera tricks up until that moment!

"Enough" she managed to say. "Stop. For now. Stop and let me breathe." I began to withdraw that dildo but she stopped me. "I said stop. Don't fucking move, understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand." I lowered myself to my haunches and sat patiently, My own cock was hard and aching -- maybe even harder than it had ever been -- but she hadn't told me to touch it, so I tried to relax while at the same time glorying in the sensation.

After a few moments, she relaxed. "You may withdraw that big cock from my pussy and enjoy how it tastes after I've had it in me. Go ahead. A head, get it?" She giggled and I laughed before placing the base against her slick lips and slowly licking her juices from it. Soon I was bobbing head on the big dick that seemed to come from her pussy.

"Oh very nice, cock sucker! I can't wait to see you take on a real cock. You are going to make some men very happy! Now stop." I did and she slowly got out of bed.

"Look at that -- my cock sucker has a very hard cock! So it turns you on to suck cock, does it?"

"Yes, Mistress." I answered after a minute. "It does. But it also turns me on serving you and making you happy."

"Bull shit! Nice try, but we both know it's because you're nothing but a cock loving faggot. Am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress." It was humiliating to say it, but somehow liberating at the same time.

"Right answer. Now get up on the bed, on your hands and knees while we explore what else my faggot husband likes." My cock twitched in anticipation as I followed her instructions.

I heard her open and close a drawer and then felt her get on the bed behind me. "Put your head down and leave your ass up high" she ordered and I obeyed. I suddenly felt a cold liquid at the top of my ass crack, and then her fingers rubbing it all around my tiny hold.

"Relax, slut. You either relax and let me lubricate that hole, or it will be the worst pain you've ever felt. Understand? Just nod if you do. Good. So close your eyes and concentrate your attention on your ass hole relaxing." I closed my eyes and just tried to follow instructions. I must have succeeded because shortly I felt a finger inside me. After it was able to move in and out easily, it was joined by another. The process was repeated twice more until four of her fingers were fucking my ass and I was growing used to the sensations. I was even enjoying them!

"Very good. Keep that hole open. You're doing fine. In a moment I'm going to stick this cock into you. Just keep relaxing and let it come in. Are you ready?"

"Yes" I said, only receive a sharp smack on my left butt cheek!

"I mean, yes Mistress" I managed to say. And suddenly even that open hole was being pressed to expand. She had something big trying to force its way up the out chute and I began to tense up.

"No. Stop. Relax, don't tighten up" she said, back the dildo off a bit. She held it steady as I slowly let my asshole expand. When I was pretty confident, I began to press back against her cock and she responded by pressing forward. Amazingly, despite the same, it began to sink in and I was suddenly filling up with a cock. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever felt. She kept pressing forward and it worked into my bowels. And then I fell a sensation on the back of my balls -- she was all the way up inside me with nine inches of silicone! I moaned as she held still.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's amazing" I answered. "Mistress" I added quickly.

"Good. Now stay loose, because I am going to own your ass. I want you to know what it feels like to get fucked hard by someone who doesn't give a shit about how you feel but simply wants to get off. Don't resist or it will hurt. Just give in to it. Ride it."

"Please fuck me hard, Mistress. Please give me a deep fucking. An angry fucking. Any sort of fucking you want. My ass is yours." And with that she withdrew that monster until the head was the only thing inside me. I heard the snap of the cap opening and closing and realized she was adding more lube. Her cock moved more smoothly up into me and pulled back, and she added more lube. Now she was sliding in and out as easily as I used to fuck her cunt. My ass had become her cunt to fuck.

She reached around me and grabbed my cock. I suddenly clenched my muscles and the pain was intense! She paused as I recovered. "Not a smart move, faggot. I'm just using your cock to hold onto. I'm the one in charge. Don't expect me to jerk you off! Relax your ass and let me fuck it again."

Once again I let myself become her cock sleeve. I wasn't sure if I was hard or just swollen. It was all about keeping myself opened wide to let her pound my ass. Soone we were both panting and sweating and suddenly I began to come, shooting long ropes of come onto our bed and not even caring about the mess or the sensations in my ass as it grabber her cock and held it. I shot off six or seven ropes of jism and then fell forward onto them, spent, with her buried deep in me.

"We're not done. Don't you go to sleep on me! Get back on your hands and knees, faggot!" I struggled to obey, and was rewarded by the withdrawal of that enormous presence in my butt. Once it was out, I paused to try to name the sensation, I was empty!

"Now, cum sucker, clean up the mess you made" she commanded, pushing my head down to the hot liquid mess on the sheets. "Time to taste what you really wanted. Now lick up that hot jizz. Enjoy your reward." As she pressed my head down I felt my cock get hard again!

I had tasted come before, so I sort of knew what I was doing, But never like this -- never as a submissive faggot being forced. And it was arousing and amazing and by the time I was done I once again had a raging hardon.

I sat up and looked at my formerly meek and mild wife. The woman who used to simply go along with what ever I wanted and who was now some other woman. I was stunned, amazed, deeply satisfied, horny as hell and just reeling from all of the sudden changes as she added one more.

"Scene off. Now I want to suck another round of come from that cock, all for me!" And with that the woman I knew who only ever used to suck my cock to get it hard and rarely ever let me come in her mouth dove down and proceeded to do just that. By the time I did come, all sticky from lying in the mess I had made, it was so intense that I saw stars and lightning and abruptly passed out cold.

[Comment and suggestions welcomed]

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers