Opening the Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Al's turn. "And be safe. We have condoms all over the house -- because people have used every room in the house -- as well as lube and wipes. While there isn't a guy I know who doesn't prefer going bareback, it's always up to the woman if it comes to that. Everyone here is tested monthly for STD's -- more frequently if you meet up with folks outside this group. And some times we bring in a film crew -- but not tonight. We'll warn everyone when we do, but as folks can attest, it's lots of fun to watch yourself afterwards. As a matter of fact, if you go to the green room upstairs, the TV there will be showing our last get together. So that's it. Have fun and plenty of it."

"Okay, Tobin, lose the clothes and let's go have some fun" said Karla. "That is, if Monica will let me steal you away for a bit."

"By all means. I wanted to get some time with your husband's perverted mind. I love his stories and maybe we can write a new one. I'm all for collaboration --if he is, that is" she said as she let her dress fall to the ground.

I just stared for a minute. Monica was about five three and probably about one hundred and sixty pounds. Her large breasts ended in brown areolae with prominent nipples. They seemed as large as Karla's but rode lower on her chest. They were white and stood out against her otherwise tanned skin. The same could be same for the bikini area -- the skin was pale. Her pubes were neatly trimmed, and she had thick, meaty thighs.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said, looking down at my hard cock.

"Ooh, how lovely. One of my favorites series of yours was about the size queens, and you're going to make me a happy woman!" With that she grabbed my hand and headed inside. "Dibs on the brown room" she called out.

"The brown room?" I asked. "Anything special about it besides the color?" By now we had begun to climb the stairs.

"You'll see in a minute" and suddenly I did. As we approached I saw a window -- like a hospital room. What ever we were going to be doing was going to be on display for anyone who wanted to watch.

We entered the room, moved to the bed and sat down.

"Are you okay with being watched?" she asked. "I love having an audience, but if you have a problem with that we can close the drapes."

"No, not necessary. If' it makes you happy, let's show off! Go ahead; lie on your stomach and let me relax you -- to begin with." I looked on the table and saw an assortment of things, including some massage oil. Grabbing that, I poured some into my hand to warm it up before spreading it on her back.

"Ah, the old massage routine. You don't have to do that to get me in the mood, you know. I'm already ready to fuck." My cock reacted by getting even harder. "Really. I'm a member of this club in order to get good and fully fucked on a regular basis. We'll be getting an audience in short order, since at this point the only ones who don't know what I like are you and your wife -- and your about to find out. If you don't want to jump in -- so to speak -- we can talk a bit. Like Karla said, I had both your kids in their senior year. I love young adults, don't you? While I never got to actually see Tony's cock, the indirect evidence suggests he's as well built as his daddy. Do you think he'd be interested in a piece of this" she said, pointing down at her body. "Because I sure fantasized about him back then, and maybe once you guys are comfortable here, you could invite him. Maybe after Karla decides that incest is a particular taste worth developing. Did you ever wonder what it would be like with your daughter? I mean, she was quite a looker. One of the other teachers told me she used to get off picturing Michelle in action. Did you?"

I knew I was blushing when she asked, but given that my cock twitched the only thing I couldn't say anything.

"Ah ha. I bet you did. Tell me, is it possible that she had an interest in being daddy's obedient little girl? Is that what you pictured? Yeah, I know, it's bad and wrong to consider that kind of stuff, but admit it -- it turns you on! And I'll let you know that all that stuff about the morality of it is just bullshit. We lost my mom while I was in high school; I became obsessed with my dad, and just after I finished school, I went ahead and seduced him. I mean, I loved him already. We had two amazing years before he passed. I'm just sorry I didn't do it earlier."

"I don't know what to say. I mean, you've just thrown a mental grenade my way. Can we not deal with that? I'm now wondering who you are, how to relate to you and whether or not I'll be able to look at my kids as my kids ever again. And at the same time I'm harder than I can remember being."

"Outstanding. I'm a slut, plain and simple. I love my power -- it's called getting men hard. I also love getting them off and showing off while I do. If it weren't for these meetings, I probably would have lost my job as a teacher because I would have wound up with students. Getting together here and fucking myself silly has kept me sane -- and let me wait until some of those students graduated and the law was no longer an issue. You should let Karla know that young guys are really fun -- they are incredibly grateful, very willing and have amazing stamina! I'll share if she asks! Now, talk to me. And you can and should say anything."

"I'm amazed. I'm suddenly thinking about all the stories there are to write -- mother and son. Father and daughter. The family that plays together -- that's a cliché, I know. And then there's got to be one about the woman who is so completely self-expressed that sex is like a language for her. It might sound strange, but you inspire me!"

"Good! Just think of me as a fellow dirty mind, and perhaps even a writing partner. Imagine what we could come up with! And we could test out our skills -- can I write so you get hard? Can you write so I get wet? By the way, you already have, you know. So, use your literary talents and talk to me while you fuck me silly." With that she lay back spread her legs wide and began to play with herself. It only took a minute before she had two fingers deep inside as her other hand massaged her clit.

"You're going to have to wait. My mouth is about to be busy with other things." I bent forward and fastened my mouth over her clit, pushing her hand out of the way. I let my tongue lay flat on it.. By just touching my tongue to her clit, it served my intended purpose -- it had her center her awareness there. I waited until her body stilled, and then I began to gradually move my tongue. I wish I had words to describe all the things I did with it -- but just take a moment and concentrate on the different things you can do with your tongue and you'll get the idea.

"Oooh, that's amazing" I heard her say. "But it's nowhere near enough! Don't stop, but add to it! I need something inside me. Fingers. A dildo. A cock. Two cocks. Take me higher, motherfucker!" I don't know if she could tell, but I grinned at that.

One finger sliding between her lips had her squirming. Then I added two -- I was now playing with both the inside of her lips and the outside. That brought an intake of breath, so I knew I was doing good. I paused, withdrew my hand and then pushed three fingers between those slippery lips and up inside her, still fastened to the bud of her clit. I then added my pinky to the flesh that was sliding in and out of her gash. I kept up a steady pace.

"Go ahead and fist her" came a man's voice. "She's done it before. She likes it. And she likes to show people that she can. Don't you, Monica, my little slut?"

"Fuck yes" she said. "C'mon, Richie, go ahead and fist fuck me. You want to and I want it. That's how a real slut behaves. And I'm a real slut, right Al?"

"Yes you are. Monica likes to show everyone what a depraved size queen she is. An exhibitionist as well. Stop sucking on her clit -- we can't see. Use your other hand there, and let's see if you can get her off." There were murmurs from others as well. Damn -- we really did have an audience! When I lifted my head, I saw about six people with us in the room.

So I shifted position and applied one hand to her clit while I folded my thumb into the palm of my hand and began to press my entire hand into her cunt. I got as far as the base of my thumb when it seemed like I couldn't get in any further. I worried I was going to hurt her.

"Keep going" she said between clenched teeth. "I sent a baby through there -- I can take your fist. You won't damage anything." So I pressed harder and felt my hand move deeper into her until her lips closed over my wrist. I tried to wriggle my fingers and observe her reactions. "That's good. Now use your arm and pump me."

I did as she asked, all the while continuing to press her clit. I never pulled my hand out completely -- because it was so tough to get it in -- but enough so it was obvious, and soon we were all able to see that she was getting close to an orgasm. Hands reached in and began to play with her nipples, stretching them and squeezing them, One of those hands was Karla, and our eyes met. "Want to try this?" I asked.

"Maybe. Maybe" she said. And then I felt Monica's pussy begin to spasm and I stopped talking to anyone. I pressed harder on her clit and spread my hand wide until the jerking and twitching of her pussy had me simply hold still while she came.

"I guess we'll have to find some new crowd pleasers, won't we Monica?" I asked, attempting to make light of the situation. I withdrew my hand to a smattering of applause.

"Well, first we need to take care of that hardon of yours! And I'm about to show everyone how a good slut can swallow cocks. Get in line, boys, because all those hard cocks really do need attention and I'm very hungry!" And suddenly it was a scene out of a porn video. Monica opened her mouth around my cock and devoured it. And she really was good -- there was nothing tentative as she drover her mouth to the base and withdrew, over and over. At the same time, she had a dick in either hand and she made sure they were well taken care of.

"I am going to cum very soon. Consider yourself warned, girl!" I managed to say. Given that there was no change in her behavior, I got the message and let myself go. I'm not one of those "I have to paint her face" guys. Frankly, I think there are only two reasons for that: the first is for a camera to prove the deed was done, and the second was to make a mark of ownership. Neither was as satisfying to me as knowing that someone thought enough of me to swallow whatever load I managed to produce. And Monica was happy to oblige -- so much so that I had to pull out at some point because I couldn't stand any added stimulation. She smacked her lips, grinned at me and called out "next!" as I stepped back.

Karla came up to me, showing some signs that suggested she'd been up to something -- not that I minded in the least. "Nice show she puts on. How was it?"

"It was pretty wild. Fisting was an unexpected surprise. We may want to try it. But I liked the idea of being with a woman like her."

At that moment we were joined by Alanna -- the older woman. She was naked like everyone else, and looking at her body you really couldn't have guessed her age. She was slim with small boobs that had prominent nipples. Like many of the others she was tan all over -- no tan lines evident -- and very relaxed.

"How long have the two of you been in the life?" she asked us. "Joanie said this was your first time at one of our evenings -- it isn't your first time altogether, is it?"

"Well, we had a weekend together with Al and Joanie, but that's the extent of it so far" answered Karla. "What should we know?"

"Oh my, I didn't realize...well good for you both! Tom and I have been in the life for years -- it's what's kept us together, frankly. As you can see, I'm flat as a board, although he's pretty well endowed. I used to think about getting my boobs done, but I'd dithered with the idea for so long I eventually gave it up. You must really try Tom, Karla. I know he's dying to get his hands on those boobs. It'll be worth it. Anyway, the only thing you need to know is that if you want to try something, go ahead. If you like it continue doing it. If you don't that's fine as well."

"Like what?" asked Karla.

"Well, take anal sex, for instance. When we first started out it did not appeal to me in the least. Then after a while, after watching some of the other women enjoy it, I tried it out. Turns out I love it! I was hoping I could coerce Richie into taking my ass, but since he just unloaded in Monica, perhaps I can interest you, Karla. I'm told I really good at eating pussy. Probably because I enjoy it so much. I mean I really love getting another woman off. Interested?"

"How can I refuse an offer like that?" said my wife. "As long as you don't mind if I blow Tobin, that is."

"Of course not. Hell, that might even let Richie get it up again, and I have a special treat for him!"

"Come here, Tobin!" said Karla as she lay back and spread her legs. She dropped her head over the edge of the bed we were on and opened her mouth wide. When she grabbed her boobs and began to play with her nipples I felt stirrings in my groin. Tobin had an average cock, and he was soon pumping Karla's face with it. Alanna, for her part, had two fingers inside Karla and her mouth working Karla's clit. I was starting to get hard watching it all. In a moment Tom came up behind Alanna, his cock now hard.

I was fascinated at how this was working out. Tom grabbed a bottle of lube and applied some to his hard cock before pouring it into the crack of Alanna's ass. He began to work fingers into her ass, and soon replaced them with his dick. As he entered her ass everyone in that chain seemed to feel it, judging by their reactions.

I was fascinated -- I'd spent years writing about things like this, but it was truly the first time I'd been physically involved and I just kept trying to absorb everything. I was getting hard again when I felt hands on my ass -- and what had to be boobs pressed into my back.

"Fun to watch, isn't it?" said Joanie. "I find it very arousing -- and I see that you do too." Her hands had moved to my cock and balls and her boobs were pressed hard against my back. I separated us and turned to face her, my cock pressed up between our bodies.

"Yes, watching is fun. But participation is even more fun!" I said has I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed.

"Mmmmm...I like that. What I'd like even more is to have that big cock of your in my ass. I think you might enjoy that. What do you say?"

"Well, I remember something about a green room and videos, so why not go there? I'm curious to see more of everyone -- as well as work my way into that tight little hole. Think you can narrate at the same time?"

"Why don't we find out?" she said, taking my by the hand and walking out of the room and down the hall. We found space on a mattress on the floor, facing a very large screen TV. On the screen was Tanya and she had a dick in every orifice. "Tanya is our three hole queen -- she loves getting air tight. She inspires all the women!"

"I'm impressed. Inspired isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe how I feel, but I get it. Now get on your hands and knees, girl." When she did I moved behind her and spread the firm flesh of her ass. "I'm not going to be watching, so just narrate for a bit." With that I fastened my lips to her little roseate and began to poke at it with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck! I'm not sure I can stay coherent while you do that!"

I stopped and lifted my head. "try hard. It'll be worth it, I promise!"

"Okay. Mmm, Tanya is still going strong on screen. She's riding Al's big dick, Tom has his cock in her ass, and her nose is pressed into Danny's groin. She must be full of a few feet of cock. Oh, and there I am, stroking her back and squeezing one of those nipples of hers. It's like she's in another universe or something. And that tongue of yours, mister, is magical! I love it inside me!"

I reached out and grabbed the bottle of lube that was next to the mattress. I'd done a good job on her hole, and now it was time to fill it. I poured lube into her crack and worked it up into her ass, then coated my dick and pressed into her. Joanie wasn't new to anal -- hell, we done this at our house only last week -- and soon I was buried all the way in her tight, hot tunnel. "How's that?"

"Mmmm. You should try it! I bet you have, right?"

"Got me. It's been a long time -- since way before Karla -- but yes, it was pretty amazing. But right now, this is all there is and it's pretty great. Now keep narrating!" With that I slapped one of her cheeks.

"Yes sir. While we were distracted, it appears that all three guys came inside Tonya, since they've pulled out and who ever was working the camera has focused on the way that sticky white stuff is coming out of her ass and her cunt. Ooohhh, look! Someone's decided to feast -- I think that's Nancy -- yup, that's her. Now the camera is moving and Monica is the focus. She's blowing Matthew -- or better said, he's fucking her face."

"She's into extremes, isn't she?" I asked.

"Yep! And she makes them all look interesting. Now that you can see the screen, I'm going to close my eyes and just concentrate on how good that big cock of yours feels. It's time to pound my ass, Richie. No need to be gentle!" I felt her ass shift a little as if to give me greater access, and I began to rider her. Having already come at least twice before, I was in no hurry, which turned out to be just what she wanted -- she came at least twice just from getting her ass fucked!

That night went on for hours. We said goodbye to Al and Joanie somewhere around 3AM and staggered home, both of us worn out but both of us glowing like light bulbs. Stay tuned -- Karla's going to take another crack at writing and fill you in on her night. You are really going to want to read it!

12