Operation: Rigid Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'm to find out more about... your ability. If you can do to all of them what Letícia claims you did to her, what all my whores say you can do, I'll let you go."

"And if I don't?"

He leaned back with a nasty smile, clearly enjoying himself. "Then I'll do to you what you did to Daniel and Facundo," he said, his voice pleasant.

I sneered at him as I leaned forward and propped my elbows on the table. "Why don't I save everyone a lot of trouble and you try it right now?"

I knew there was no way I could take on the entire police force, even if they didn't shoot me first, but since Javier's boss wouldn't let him rough me up before, I was betting he couldn't now.

Javier's face twisted in clear displeasure as Letícia watched him, her face smug. "How about this," he began, his tone still pleasant, but there was no mistaking the threat. "You either fuck them, or I'll have them beaten? I might not be able to touch you, but that protection doesn't extend to them."

The three women paled as Javier sneered at me. I didn't like the thought of him beating the women for something they had no control over, but I had the upper hand, and I was going to play it for all it's worth.

"I don't care. I don't even know them."

His eyes narrowed and his face hardened. "How about someone you do know, then? Maybe I'll have Holly brought here and beaten in front of you until you do as I say."

It took every ounce of my self-control to not react to his threat. "Go ahead. She doesn't mean any more to me than they do," I said as I nodded at the women. "She's just another whore after all."

Letícia smirked at Javier, her face clearly telegraphing her enjoyment of his frustration. "I told you threats wouldn't work." She turned her attention to me. "What do you want?"

"To go back to the rig."

"Don't be a smartass. You know what I mean," she snapped. "What will it take to give Voice what he wants?"

'Voice?' I wondered. "Which is what?"

"To see for himself if what I've told him is true."

I thought it over a moment. The way the women presented themselves they were likely whores, perhaps brought in just to test me, but that didn't mean they weren't uniformly sexy as shit. All three had beautiful faces and amazing bodies, with full, plump breasts, flat stomachs, and firm round asses. Two were the typical raven haired, dark eyed beauties of most women in Mexico, but one was a blonde, though she shared her eye color with her companions. All three were dressed in a way to entice a man, the most interesting being the taller of the two brunettes. She was wearing a white top made of some stretchy material held in place by a wide band of fabric across one shoulder, the clinging fabric leaving nothing to the imagination as her nipples tented the material.

I decided to press my advantage and establish that I was the one in control. "A thousand dollars for each for them, win or lose." I thought a moment. "And no retributions against them, or anyone else, regardless of the outcome."

"Done," Letícia said without hesitation, causing Javier's eyes to narrow. The three women glanced at each other and smiled, obviously excited by their big payday. I could also tell Javier didn't like Letícia's usurpation of his authority. I smiled at him before I turned my attention back to Letícia, silently letting him know I knew who was in charge, at least for the moment.

"Where?"

"Here, now," she said.

"Here?" I asked as I glanced around. "In this room?"

"What's the matter?" she mocked, clearly enjoying her authority. "Can't handle it?"

I glared at her. "You, of all people, should know what I can handle."

She smiled, but it was cold. "I do." She swayed around the table to me. The swagger she'd had when I first saw her had returned. She bent at the waist and slowly slid her hands down my chest as she brought her lips close to my ear. "These are the three best whores in Veracruz," she purred as she began kissing my neck while her fingers softly caressed my crotch. "They have no disease, so don't use a condom." She gripped my cock, causing me to hiss as she brought her lips to my ear. "I've saved your ass. Now save mine... and Holly's," she whispered, so only I could hear, while kissing under my ear. "Break these bitches. Break them hard," she purred again, loud enough for all to hear as she continued her kissing to cover her real reason for bringing her lips close to my ear. After she'd delivered her message, she slowly straightened, dragging her hands sensually up my chest. "What's your answer?" she asked more loudly still as she stepped back but remained standing beside me.

I paused, as if thinking, but I knew what I had to do. This was probably my only chance to find out who Toro was. "Fine, but it's just me and those three in the room," I rumbled as I pinned Letícia with a stare. "I don't want anyone interfering like last time."

Letícia nodded once, her eyes fixed on Javier. "Nobody will interfere," she said, holding his gaze.

"150,000 to whichever of you wilts this asshole's cock," Javier sneered, glaring at me and Letícia, his eyes hard and full of malice.

That caused an even bigger stir among the women as they again glanced at each other, smiled broadly, and the blonde whispered into the ear of the woman beside her. I wasn't sure of the current conversion, but 150,000 pesos was probably somewhere between five and six thousand dollars, maybe more. Letícia held Javier's gaze but didn't contradict him. There was clearly a power struggle underway between those two.

She strode to the room's only opening. "Out," she ordered, opening the door and holding it. Javier took his time, staring at me with unmistakable dislike and spite, making Letícia wait, but he eventually stood and exited the room, his silent lieutenant following him out. She glanced at me, held my gaze for a moment, and then shut the door behind her.

I began ripping at the laces on my boots before pulling them off and throwing them into a corner. Boots off, I slowly rose from the chair and began unbuckling my belt. As I stood, I noticed the pressure in my bladder. The need to urinate wasn't severe so I ignored it, not wanting to give Javier an excuse to screw up my chance to potentially meet the man I'd been sent to find.

"Which of you bitches wants it first?" I snarled as I jerked my belt open.

The three women smirked at me. "I understand you have quite a reputation," the taller of the two brunettes purred as she began to undress, "but do you really think you can handle all three of us?"

I shoved my pants down and gripped my rapidly hardening cock. "Why don't you come over here and find out?"

"Jesus..." Blondie murmured as she also began undressing. "I hope you know how to use that thing."

"I just hope he can keep it up long enough to fuck me," Tits growled as she jerked her top over her head.

Tit's breasts were beyond amazing... and nature. There was no way a woman could have breasts that large and that firm without the help of medical science, but they still looked completely natural. I didn't care. Breasts were my thing, and I loved them all. Real or artificial, it didn't matter to me.

While Legs, the tallest of the three women, and the one with the amazing legs that went all the way from her ass to the floor, finished undressing, Tits and Blondie came forward, kicking off their shoes as they did. I ripped my shirt over my head, and threw it into the pile with the rest of my clothes, as Tits crawled onto the table and lay down on her back with her head dangling off the edge. It was clear what was expected from me.

I stepped in close as Blondie climbed onto the table with Tits. As my cock slid down Tits' throat, Blondie settled between Tits' legs and moaned as she ground her pussy into her tablemate's. I leaned heavily on the table beside Tits, my arms stiff, slowly pumping my cock into Tits throat as Blondie pulled me into a heated kiss.

Tits pushed me back, sucked in great lungsful of air, and then pulled my cock back into her mouth, her hands on my ass to hold me deep. Blondie was still grinding her pussy into Tits while moaning as if she was seconds from coming. After another long moment, Tits shoved me back. As my cock left her throat, Blondie grabbed my gleaming member, and pulled it deep into her mouth as Tits began lustily sucking on my balls.

"Fuck..." I growled softly as the two women energetically used their mouths on my cock and balls.

As the two women worked over my manhood, Tits wrapped Blondie in an embrace before pulling her down, the hard centers of their breasts jousting as tender flesh was smashed together. As Legs sauntered up behind me, pressing herself into my back while caressing my body, paying special attention to my nipples, Blondie moaned around my cock as she continued to fuck Tits' pussy with her own.

After a long moment, and with a soft, coughing retch, Blondie pushed me back to extract my rod from her mouth. As Legs shifted her caress from my nipples to my balls, Blondie allowed a thick glob of spit and my slickness to fall into Tits waiting mouth, before kissing her furiously. The two women kissed passionately as Blondie continued fucking Tits' pussy with her own, before Tits pushed her away, grabbed my cock, and pulled my member back into her mouth.

After another long moment, Tits pushed me back again, sucked in more air, and pulled me deep a third time. Still fucking Tits, Blondie took me into another blistering kiss as Tits grabbed the bulge in her throat with her fingers and began to masturbate me.

"Mother... fuck..." I hissed as I began pumping my hips again, the feeling of her stroking my cock while it was in her throat unlike anything I'd experienced before. The sensation instantly put me on edge, and caused my need to come to rise so suddenly it threatened to overwhelm me.

Legs twisted my head to pull me into a torrid kiss as Blondie pinch my nipples and Tits gagged slightly on my cock. With a deep growl, I held my cock deep in Tits throat as she again masturbated me, but only for a moment, before she pushed against my hips, then pushed harder, then began to struggle, bucking, and grinding into Blondie as she tried to escape my cock. As Tits retched and became frantic, I pulled out so she could breathe. Tits sucked in huge lungsful of air as Legs reached around me, grabbed my cock, and began stroking me rapidly while Tits coughed hard.

"Fuck..." Tits rasped before coughing again, her eyes watering.

I turned on Legs, dropping a hand to her crotch and pushing two fingers deep into her wetness. She hissed softly, her tight fist flashing over my rigid cock as I rapidly pistoned my fingers into her. With a soft snarl of lust, I grabbed her hair to jerk her head back, causing her to bark out a soft cry with my rough treatment, before grabbing my own hair and pulling hard. We hissed at each other like two warriors engaged in a battle of pleasure.

"Come eat my pussy, you fuck!" Tits snarled from behind me as an arm closed around my throat.

Tits was kneeling on the table as she pulled me backward a step, Legs moving with me to maintain her grip on my cock. "I'm going to win that fucking money," Legs growled before she spat on my cock and resumed her rapid stroking.

Tits hauled on my neck again, dragging me farther onto the table as she slid off the other side. She and Blondie grabbed my wrists and pulled, forcing my arms over my head before hauling them down over the end of the table to stretch me taut. As the women pulled on my arms, Legs stood between my legs as they dangled off the table and continued her furious stroking of my cock.

I was being overwhelmed, and I growled in defiance and effort as I struggled to free my arms. Blondie held both wrists as Tits climbed back on the table, pressing down on my chest as she swung her leg over me. With a roar, I again tried to overpower Blondie and Tits, straining against the women with all my strength, my arms and stomach burning with the effort. I began to move them, but as Blondie pulled harder on my arms, Legs released my cock to throw herself over my hips, my cock sliding and grinding between her breasts as I fought for freedom.

"You fucking bitches!" I bellowed as I struggled. "I'm going to break your fucking asses! I'm going to fuck your pussies so fuc--!"

"Shut the fuck up," Tits snarled as she slammed her crotch into my face.

I again tried to twist away, straining to free myself from my tormentors.

"Hold him!" Legs growled as I unintentionally fucked her breasts.

Tits wadded her hands in my hair and pulled my mouth more firmly into her flower. "Not being able to breathe isn't so fucking funny now, is it, you fuck?" she jeered loudly.

I considered biting her pussy, but decided against it because there were three of them, and I was certain a bite would instantly result in teeth marks on my cock. I began licking and sucking on Tits' flower, growling with effort as I again tried to free my arms, but Blondie braced against my pull, and I accomplished nothing other than making the table creak. The table wobbled and creaked loudly as Legs added her weight, crawling onto the table before my cock slid deep into her pussy.

"Fuck... he's so fucking big!" she wailed as she began bouncing feverishly on my cock.

Tits rose enough for me to suck in air before mashing her pussy back into my face. "Fuck him! Fuck his cock while he eats my cunt!"

My orgasm was coming, bearing down on me with inexorable force as I rumbled in erotic anguish. "Fucking bitches!" I snarled into Tits pussy when she rose enough to allow me another breath.

Blondie moved as I felt her grip lesson on my left wrist. I tried to jerk my arm free, but she held onto it before pinning it tightly to Tits' thigh as her pussy pressed against my other hand. I rammed two fingers into her wetness as she placed her foot on the table. My fingers in her tunnel, she leaned hard on the wrist pinned to Tits for balance, while holding my other wrist to position my hand, and rocked her hips forcefully to fuck herself with my fingers.

Tits allowed me another gulp of air just as Legs wailed. "His cock is going to make me come!"

"Fuck!" I roared, my orgasmic cry muffled by Tits pussy.

Tits began rocking her hips hard and fast. "Fuck! Shit! The motherfucker is sucking on my clit! Fuck!"

"He's coming!" Legs cried as she leaned heavily on my chest, her fingers biting hard into my flesh. "He's filling my fucking pussy with come!" she wailed as she began fucking me with frantic intensity.

"Fuck!" Tit's sneered as she began rocking her hips furiously. "He's making me come! The motherfucker sucking on my clit is making me come!"

I heard a loud crack before the table began to wobble more violently. It wasn't designed to support this much weight, especially with it moving around... and we were doing a lot of moving. Legs wailed as she began fucking me even harder. "I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to... fuck... I'm coming," she snarled.

"Fuck!" Tits hissed as she hunched, slowly drawing in on herself, before she lunged her hips hard.

The sudden jerk of Tit's hips was more than the table could take. With a crack like a gunshot, the table tilted violently. For an instant I felt myself falling as four voices cried out, and in the next instant I was lying face down on the tile floor, my hard cock pressed into the uncomfortably cold and hard tile. I lay stunned for a moment. When the table tilted, Blondie had lost her grip on my wrists, and I'd been able to break most of my fall with my hands.

Still recovering from the shock of what happened, I scrambled to my feet. The table was on its side with one leg splintered and folded underneath. Tits and Blondie began to rise, but Legs was slower to get up, still laying on the floor looking stunned. The three of us looked at each other and then began to snicker.

"You okay?" Blondie asked, moving to Legs' aid. She held her hand down and Legs took it.

"Yeah," Legs muttered as she rose and began to limp around. "I landed on the fucking chair just as I was coming."

"We broke the fucking table!" Tits crowed. "I've never had that happen before!" She turned to me and grinned. "You done, or are we going to break the rest of the fucking furniture?"

"Are you?" I challenged.

She smiled like a predator. "Not even close."

"Me either," Blondie sneered.

I returned Tits' cold smile. "Good, because neither am I."

"I'm out, at least for the moment," Legs snarled as she continued to limp around, rubbing the side of her leg. "My leg is fucking killing me!"

"Then there were two," I growled. "Which of you wants to be next?"

Tits moved to the wall, leaning against it to brace on her hands as she spread her legs. I still had to piss, even more than before, but now that we'd started, especially with Tits offering me her ass, walking away, even to take a leak, might be considered a forfeiture.

Tits looked over her shoulder at me. "Stick that big fucking cock into my pussy."

Tits was on the short side for me to easily fuck in the standing position, but I squatted, lined my rod up with her channel, and drove in hard. She barked out a soft cry before she started working her ass. I grabbed her hips and began pounding into her with fury. As I fucked her, Blondie pressed herself into me, licking my nipples, caressing my scrotum, and occasionally kissing my lips.

I fucked Tits hard for a long moment. "You like my pussy?" she sneered, looking at me over her shoulder.

I released her hips and grabbed those magnificent breasts, gently mauling them as I continued to fuck her hard and fast. "Your tits are better," I panted.

"You like my tits?" she purred before she shoved her ass backwards and then jerked her hips forward to pull my cock out of her. I backed off and straightened as Blondie grabbed my cock, pulling me to her, but Tits shoved her away as she turned me to face her, taking my cock into her own hand to slowly stroke it. "Wait your turn, bitch," she growled.

Blondie glared at the woman before she turned her attention to me. "You better not go soft, you bastard, before I get my chance," she grumbled, but I said nothing.

Pulling me along by my cock, Tits led me to the nearest chair and then turned me. I sat and then gripped her sides to help steer her down over my cock as she straddled the chair. She sighed as she lowered herself.

"Shit... you really stretch my pussy out, you big-dicked motherfucker." She began rocking her hips, slowly at first, but then faster and harder as I caressed her nipples with one hand and teased her clit with the other.

After watching us fuck for a long moment, Blondie sauntered over with an evil smile, bent as she grabbed Tits' face, and pulled her into a long and sensuous kiss. Legs seemed to have walked off most of her discomfort, and joined us, standing behind me to tease, not only my nipples, but Tits' as well.

Tits began to struggle, trying to free herself from our erotic torments, but Blondie became more aggressive and started kissing her more forcefully. "Fuck that fat cock, you bitch," she sneered between kisses. "Fuck him until you come all over his big fucking cock."

"Goddammit!" I growled as I pulled my hand away from Tits' pussy and grabbed her by the waist to help her fuck me. With my face as twisted with pleasure as Tits', Blondie wasted no time replacing my finger with one of hers, to continue teasing Tits' bean.

"He's going to come," Legs purred before twisting my face to kiss me deeply. "Make his big cock come again," she continued softly as our lips slowly parted.

"Get away from me, bitch!" Tits yelled, trying to push Blondie away.

"Fuck him," Legs murmured. "Fuck his big cock until it fills your fucking pussy with come."