Operation: Rigid Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?"

"What? Oh... fuck... you sick bastard! No!"

As hard as my cock was, I knew I wasn't actually hurting her, and after a moment of trying to choke her, I released my cock and shoved her off her knees to her back. Sneering at her, I slowly circled her before I dropped to the floor at her head. She knew what was coming and opened her mouth to accept me. I slid my cock down her throat, but my fucking knees hurt so badly I couldn't stand it. I stiffened my body, balancing on forearms and toes to hover full length over her, and began slowly fucking her throat.

I was hurting too much to easily come, but then I remembered how she'd grabbed my cock while it was in her throat, and how it had almost instantly made me need to come. I pulled back, allowing her to take a breath before I shoved my cock down her throat again.

"Grab my cock, you fucking whore," I snarled. "Grab my cock and make me come."

"Fuck! You can see his cock down her throat!"

"That's fucking nasty!"

Tits gripped her throat with her fingers to massage my cock. My face twisting with pleasure, I allowed her to caress me. When she pushed at me, I pulled out, allowed her to catch her breath, and then forced her to swallow me again. I repeated the cycle a couple more times, my orgasm drawing closer with each repetition.

After I shoved my cock in her mouth for the fourth time, I began slowly fucking her throat. She grabbed her neck and held it, causing me to snarl as the constricting grip of her hand caressed my cock. "Fuck... I'm going to come," I sneered.

I had to let Tits catch her breath a couple more times, fucking her mouth harder each time we resumed. When I drove my cock into her waiting mouth again, I knew this would be it.

"I'm going to come," I growled, plunging into her mouth faster. "Oh, shit... I'm going to come." My face twisted. "Oh shit... oh... shit... fuck... shit... fuck!" I grunted as I began filling her mouth.

I quickly pulled out, spraying my seed from tits to pussy as I fucked the air. As I finished coming, she pulled me back into her mouth, gently caressing the head as she licked up the last few dribbles of come.

Needing to give my elbows a break, I rolled to my back and then hissed as she tried to worm her tongue into the slit of my cock before meeting my gaze. "You cost me 150,000, but I made you come," she murmured before sucking my still hard cock back into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I gasped as I threw my head back. This bitch had the best oral skills of any woman I'd ever fucked.

I let her suck on me a moment before I staggered to my feet. I couldn't decide what hurt worse, my cock, knees, or elbows. I glared at Letícia. "Anyone else you want me to fuck?" I sneered, my tone low and dangerous.

She tapped her phone and then lowered it. "No."

"Good! I'm ready to get the fuck out of here," I snapped as I shoved my way through the men and hobbled my way back to the room we'd started in.

The room was empty save for two chairs, a broken table, and my and Tits' clothes. I gathered my clothing from the corner where I'd thrown them and began dressing, my anger clear in the violence of my movement as I yanked on my clothes. Letícia entered the room as I roughly tugged on my pants.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Fuck you."

"Can I give you a ride?"

I glared at her. "I think I've had about all the riding I can take today, thank you very much."

A smile touched her lips. "My car is outside. I'll give you a ride back to the hotel."

I pulled on my boots and quickly began tying the laces. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked, playing dumb and fishing for information.

She looked at the camera in the corner of the room. "Outside."

After I'd tied my boots, she led me to a well-maintained VW Beetle. I threw myself into the passenger seat as Letícia settled behind the wheel. She reached to start the car, but I stopped her by taking her hand and holding it, gripping it firmly enough to silently warn her not to fuck with me.

"What's going on?" I demanded. "What have you gotten me into?"

I wasn't hurting her, and she didn't try to pull her hand away. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "I didn't know what else to do. After you didn't pay me, and what you did to his men, I knew Javier would beat me. I'd heard about you from the others, and you... proved you're no ordinary man. Before he could take his anger out on me, I spoke to someone, someone that might be interested in a man like you, and asked for his protection from Javier."

"Javier's boss?" She nodded. "Who?"

She shook her head. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You talked to him. How can you not know who he is?"

"Nobody knows who he is. We all called him Voice because we never saw his face."

I released her hand, and she started the car. "Is this the same guy you worked for, the one you said you fucked?"

"Yes, but I never fucked him. None of us did. He only watches."

"So, what does he want with me?"

"I... suggested that maybe he'd want you to work for him, like I did. I told him I'd tell him your name and where to find you if he'd protect me from Javier." She looked away but then brought her eyes back to mine. "He said he would... if I was right about you."

"So, this was a test?"

She nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry, but I had no choice."

I looked away from her as she snicked the car into gear and pulled away from the station with the spluttering putter of an air-cooled Beetle. I forced myself to not smile. Letícia might actually be sorry for what she did, but I wasn't. She'd given me the opening I needed. Now I just had to play the game.