Operation: Rigid Pt. 08

Story Info
Leticia and Javier make Anders an offer he can't refuse.
12.1k words
4.74
1.4k
2

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEVEN

Power Play

I smiled at the faint knock before rising from the bed and opening the door. As expected, Ana Sofía was standing there. She smiled at me and entered as I stepped back, opening the door wide in invitation. I closed the door behind her before pulling her into my arms for a slow kiss.

A lot had changed between Ana and I in the nearly four weeks since I first fucked her. I knew her as Holly then, and since our first encounter, I'd fucked all nine whores in town at least once, along with three non-professional women that had wanted to try me on for size, but Ana was my favorite. Every few days, after I crashed at the compound for a while after my shift ended, I roused myself and drove into Mata where I rented a room at the Hotelera Sosegada. Always room twenty-three, because the air conditioner actually worked in that room, and so Ana would know where to find me, and always for four hours, so after we fucked, we could sleep for a while and not feel rushed.

Every day she checked to see if a PerforMex truck or SUV was parked in front of room twenty-three, and if it was, she joined me. On our days together I was her first client, and she always arrived smelling fresh and clean. We normally fucked for an hour or so before we slept in each other's arms to allow me to catch up on my sleep. After we woke up, we often fucked again, and then we showered together before she left to ply her trade with other men.

I didn't love her, and I knew she didn't love me, but the routine worked for both of us. I'd given up on finding Toro. Despite fucking every pussy I could get my cock into, and trying to nudge Letícia during our violent encounter, nobody had contacted me. I still occasionally fucked the other whores if I was horny and Ana wasn't available, or anyone else if they propositioned me, but mostly I was just biding my time while riding Ana three or four times a week.

She sighed out of our kiss. "I've been looking forward to seeing you," she murmured.

"Same here."

She began unbuttoning my shirt. I still paid her for her time, but we no longer discussed money because she trusted me. She slowly slid my shirt over my shoulders before she began caressing my chest with her lips.

I enjoyed her kisses for a moment but then tipped her head up and brought my lips to hers. She melted into my chest as our desires began to spool up. After taking my fill from her lips, I slowly undressed her. In our time together I'd learned she was twenty-six, lived in Fomento, and had a seven-year-old daughter that she cherished, a daughter from a man who'd gotten her pregnant and then abandoned her. Also in the past four weeks, with me at least, the deadness she'd had in her eyes when we'd first met was gone. I felt sorry for her, but hers was the story of millions of women everywhere. Because of the cartel's control, and by extension the lack of opportunities, she'd been forced give up her dream of getting a degree in Environmental Science and going to work for one of the many oil or mining companies, and had turned to prostitution to provide for herself and her daughter.

As I'd gotten to know her better, I'd hoped that taking down Toro would help her in some way, but I'd lost hope of that happening. Several days after the incident with Letícia, Benicio pulled me aside and informed me that the policía had spoken to him about what happened outside the hotel room. He wasn't pleased with my conduct, but as I didn't report to him, there was little he could do other than complain to Ken or ORSS. I didn't know if he'd lodged a complaint or not, and didn't care. I'd hoped Letícia was my ticket to Toro, but it was clear nothing was going to come from it.

As the last of Ana's covering fell away, I gently steered her to the bed. She smiled as I removed my pants, scooting back in the bed to give me room. I joined her on the bed as she turned opposite to me and settled across my body.

As I became a regular for her, I'd slipped one of the doctors at the compound fifty bucks and he'd agreed to test her for disease, a routine part of his job for the rig workers. After receiving instructions from the doc, Ana had allowed me to prick her finger for a blood sample, collect a urine sample, and I'd swabbed the inside of her mouth and vagina. Surprisingly, she came back clean, and when I told her the news, she'd clearly been pleased. She'd then proceeded to fuck me with greater than normal enthusiasm. We still used condoms, but because I was always her first customer, and she was free of disease, I was more comfortable fully exploring the pleasures of man and woman with her.

She swallowed me as I teased her flower with my lips and tongue. We licked and teased each other for a long moment, starting slow but building momentum. "Fuck, Ana, you're going to make me come," I rumbled as she continued to devour me.

"You like me sucking your cock?" she cooed.

"You know I do."

She began pumping her hips. "I like you eating my pussy too."

She continued slobbering over my cock, her drool running down my shaft to coat my balls, my need to come growing with every kiss of her lips and swipe of her tongue. She didn't always, but today she won our duel of pleasure, and I grunted softly as I came in her mouth. After I'd filled her mouth, she slowly, erotically, spat my come out, allowing it to gradually ooze over my member to coat my balls, while smearing it with her fist and tongue. As she slowly licked me clean, she started rocking her hips more vigorously. Having me come first always seemed to excite her, and I began teasing her button more forcefully to drive her into her own release. I continued to lick and pinch her flower, flicking her clit rapidly with the hard point of my tongue, flattening it to take broad swipes, or teasing her folds with my lips.

"Fuck..." she groaned, the word drawn out and stuttered, her body stiff and trembling as I continued to flick and probe with my tongue, or pinch and pull with my lips. After a long moment, her breath exploded from her as she sagged, gasping and panting, as she pressed my still hard cock against her cheek. "Fuck..." she whispered.

I smiled as I slowed my licks. Gone was the well-rehearsed patter she once used on me, replaced by her far more erotic gasps and groans of pleasure. "Good one?" I teased as I continued to nibble at her womanhood.

She sighed. "You make me come so hard sometimes." She blew out another cleansing breath before she rolled off me and turned in the bed. She took my lips in a long, slow, incredibly erotic kiss. "But you came first," she whispered, a tiny smile painting her lips as she slowly drew back.

"That's because you're one sexy bitch," I murmured.

She smiled at me, seemingly pleased with my words. "You're pretty sexy yourself." She settled over me, pressing her breasts into my chest as she took my lips in another long kiss, our tongues engaging in an erotic duel of their own. "Slide up. I want to fuck you," she whispered as she twisted to pick up one of the rubbers I'd left on the side table.

After wrapping my member, she swung her leg over my hips as my back rested against the wall, and gently lowered herself over me, my cock slowly sliding into her tunnel as she settled. We sighed as one. "You feel so fucking good," I rumbled.

She smiled again as she began to slowly grind on me, holding her arms up and wrapping her hands in her hair to better display her delightfully full breasts. With a soft growl, I caressed her breasts, enjoying their sloshy weigh in my hands as I teased the nipples to hardness with my fingers and thumbs. With a sigh, she wrapped her arms around my head and leaned backwards while holding my shoulders. I moved with her, gladly accepting her offering, placing my hands on her back while taking one of her delectable globes into my mouth to tease the nipple with my tongue.

She fucked me for a long moment in a slow and easy give and take of pleasure as I suckled first one breast then the other. With a low and sexy groan, she leaned back even more, holding my lips to her breast as she drew me off the wall. Holding her tight to my hips, so my cock wouldn't slip out, we tumbled so she was on her back. She wrapped me in her arms and pulled my lips to hers. I kissed her fully as I began fucking her with greater intensity. We'd learned a lot about pleasing each other in the past few weeks, and I could sense her rising need.

"I'm going to come," she whispered, her eyes intense as she searched my face. "You're going to make me come."

I began hammering into her harder and faster as I kissed her again, my own need rising. I gripped her arms and pulled her hands from my back, forcing her arms out from her sides as I slid my hands down her limbs. Intertwining our fingers, I pinned her hands to the mattress and held her there as I paused my thrusting to slowly work my legs outside of hers, my movement causing my cock to gently caress her flower. Tightly pinching her legs between mine, with her stretched as if hanging on a cross, I took her lips again, kissing her with as much passion as possible, her hard, deep moan into my mouth my reward. She always seemed to enjoy me stretching her out with my full weight on her as I kissed her lips and neck.

"Fuck! You feel so fucking big, " she mewled as I began fucking her harder, then harder still, trying to push her over the edge and into the swirling maelstrom of her climax. I'd recently discovered she liked my legs outside of hers, squeezing her tight around my cock to make me feel even bigger. "Don't stop," she hissed softly. "I'm going to come! Please don't stop!"

"Come for me," I whispered in return. "I want to feel you come."

She moaned loudly as she began to tip into her rapture. She pulled on her arms with all her strength, but I held her, knowing she liked the gentle domination. With a violent jerk, she grunted hard and deep. I released her hands, and she immediately wrapped me up, clinging to me with desperate strength as I slid my hands under her shoulders and held her tight in return.

"Don't stop!" she gasped. "Please don't stop! I want you to come! Please, fuck, don't stop!" I growled deep in my chest as she clung to me, battling her pleasure as I slammed into her like an overrevved machine. "That's it! Don't stop fucking me! I want to feel you come!"

With a deep grunt, I came, ramming in deep while grunting again and again as my condom filled with my essence. We sighed out of our orgasms as I took her lips in another long, gentle kiss.

"You came first," I whispered, a tiny smile painting my lips as she nodded slowly, still holding me tight, as a satisfied smile formed on her own lips.

She sighed again as she relaxed. "You're such my favorite customer." She sighed a third time. "I should be paying you," she murmured as she pulled my lips to hers again.

I snickered into the kiss before I rolled off her, my cock pulling out of her sending a thrill of pleasure skittering through me. She snuggled into the crook of my arm, throwing an arm and leg over me possessively as I began drawing lazy patterns on her back. She kissed me on the chest and sighed yet again. I wanted her to stay with me, and I knew she wanted to stay as well, but Javier expected his girls to be paid for their time with a client. I didn't mind paying her, but I couldn't pay her to stay with me all the time.

I sighed as I began relaxing into sleep. In another couple of weeks, this experiment would be over, and then I could go back to the states and resume a normal life. I didn't know if Mother would want to send me back for another try, or even how many times she might want to try her plan before giving it up. I wasn't sure I wanted to come back. Ana was the only enjoyable thing here. I sighed to myself as her breathing slowed down and became deeper. I kissed her on the forehead, and she smiled sleepily as she nodded slowly. I smiled to myself, sighing in contentment as I began the final slide into sleep.

-oOo-

The sharp rapping at the door pulled me from slumber. "Police! Open the door!" I sat up and glanced at Ana. She scooted up in the bed as she stared at me with wide, frightened eyes. The door rattled with another heavy knock. "Police! Open the door!" the voice barked again, louder this time.

"Just a minute," I called. I looked at Ana again and she shook her head as she pulled her knees into her chest. As I pulled on my pants, she shuffled under the linens, pulling them up to her neck as if trying to hide. I opened the door. "What is it?"

There were two uniformed policemen standing at the door. The older of the two looked past me, leering at Ana as she cowered in the bed. He brought his attention back to me. "You need to come with us. We need to ask you some questions."

"About what?"

"You've been accused of battery."

"By who?" I demanded.

"Daniel Vázquez and Facundo Marroquín."

"Don't know them."

"They claim you broke their wrist and knee."

"That... was self-defense," I replied slowly.

"That's what we want to determine. Will you come with us please?"

"If I refuse?"

"Mr. Kraten, please don't make this situation more difficult than it has to be. We simply want to ask you some questions. I assure you, no harm will come to you. When we're finished, we'll return you here and you can... resume what we interrupted."

I held their gaze a moment. "Let me finish dressing."

"Very well." I started to close the door, but the officer placed his hand against the door. "Leave the door open, please."

I said nothing as I turned away. "It'll be okay," I whispered to Ana as I stopped at the edge of the bed. She nodded, but I could still see the fear in her eyes.

She peeked around me to the door before turning her attention to me. "Javier," she breathed.

"Which?" I murmured, blocking the policemen's view of her as I pulled out five twenties and tossed them on the bed to cover our time together.

"The one with the mustache."

I nodded. "Wait until we leave before you dress."

I shoved my pants down and pulled on my underwear before putting my pants on again. Next, I grabbed my shirt from the chair, shrugged into it, and then put on my boots. If Javier wanted to see a naked body, he'd have to settle for mine. I raked my fingers through my hair as I walked to the door.

"Let's go," I growled, stepping out and slamming the door behind me.

They opened the rear door of a blue and white Volkswagen Tiguan with a police shield on the front door. So far the officers had been polite, and I hoped the situation didn't turn ugly. Javier being a cop made things... complicated.

"What do you really want with me?" I asked as the SUV pulled away from the hotel.

"All your questions will be answered at the station," Javier, the only one who'd spoken thus far, answered. I ground my teeth. I was in this situation because of someone feeding me a similar line.

It was only a short drive to the station. The driver pulled to a stop in front of a buff stone building beside three other police SUV's of the same make and color. I tried to open the door, but nothing happened. I felt a moment of concern, but the driver opened my door and held it so I could exit the vehicle, still saying nothing.

Javier escorted me into the building. Inside, the walls were the same buff colored stone as the exterior, the floor was a darker tile, and the rooms were trimmed with age darkened wood throughout. He escorted me past a section of ancient-looking desks made from the same dark wood as the room's trim, most of them empty, before depositing me in a small concrete box, perhaps ten feet on a side.

"Wait here," he said as he left, closing the door behind him.

I glanced around the small room. The block walls were painted a sickly lime green, there were no windows, and in one corner was the unblinking eye of a surveillance camera. The only furniture in the room was a square wooden table, battered and scarred by years of abuse, with a metal inset containing a bar that was probably for securing handcuffed hands, along with two equally abused wooden chairs, one on either side of the table. I made a slow circuit of the room, stopping before the single door. On a lark I tried the knob. I'm sure my face registered my surprise when the door opened easily. I slowly closed the door before I made another slow trip around the room. With nothing else to do, I sat down in the chair facing the door, so that my back was to the camera, and I could see anyone enter, propped my feet on the table, crossed my arms over my chest, and waited.

-oOo-

I must have dozed because I hadn't heard or seen the door open, and I jerked as Javier entered the room followed by his driver. I dropped my feet to the floor and set up, grimacing at the stiffness in my neck and shoulders. I said nothing as Javier pulled out the other chair and sat down across from me. He leaned forward and put his elbows on the table as the driver propped against the wall beside the door.

"I have to say, Mr. Kraten, you're an interesting man."

"Why do you say that?"

"I know you're not a cruel man. You spared those two boys' lives, even after Mateo shot you."

"That's right."

"Yet, only days later, you badly injured two of my men, threatened me, and fucked one of my whores without paying for her." He held my gaze for a moment, but I could sense he had more to say. "But then, the rest of my whores you pay without complaint and don't mistreat them." He paused again. "You seem to have become quite taken with Holly."

"So you're Javier?" I asked, pretending Holly hadn't already told me. I didn't want to drag her into this if I could help it.

The man dipped his head slightly. "Javier Calderer, at your service. I'm the police chief of Mata de Juárez, and normally I'd have expressed my... displeasure... at how you treated my men and Letícia, but my employer has taken an interest in you."

A rush of excitement zinged through me. "Who's that? I thought you ran the town."

"I do, but even I answer to someone, and he's not a man I wish to cross." Javier held my gaze again. "My employer, he wants to know more about you."

I shrugged. "Nothing to know. I work for ORSS as--"

Javier waved his hand dismissively. "Yes, yes, I already know all that. No, it seems he's more interested in how you've been fucking my whores."

A chill of anticipation washed over me. "What do you mean?"

He smiled, but it was the smile of a viper. "It seems that, unknown to me, Letícia has... history with this man. Twice she allowed a man to use her without paying for her services, and yet when I was going to explain her... error... to her, he's stilled my hand. In addition, instead of allowing me to address your arrogance myself, he's told me not to harm you. In fact, he's asked me to find out everything I could about you." He smiled again. "Benicio gladly told me everything he knew about you, and Holly has been quite forthcoming with information, as have the other whores. It seems you enjoy an enviable reputation among my whores for your abilities."

"So why am I here, if you're not going to prosecute me for... whoever the fuck you said those men were."

"My employer has set a task for me. I intend to carry it out."

"What's that?"

Javier, his back to the door, raised his hand and waved it without looking behind him, as if calling for someone to join him. The other officer opened the door and four women filed in, three I'd never seen before, and Letícia. The other three women stopped just inside the door, looking about nervously as Letícia sauntered up to stand by Javier's shoulder.

"You see these three women? I want you to fuck them. If--" Javier began.

"Why should I do that?" I interrupted.