Operation: Sleepover

Story Info
A young military guy helps out three female friends.
3k words
4.44
19.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock on my nightstand read 2230. I had formation in the morning at 0700 and I didn't want to stay up too late. I set my alarm and climbed into bed. I had just drifted off to sleep when my phone rang, startling me. "Who the hell is calling me this late?" I wondered. I picked up my phone to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Angela. We need a favor."

My mind was still trying to process a late-night phone call. What kind of favor could she need at this time of night? Furthermore, what did she mean by we?

"Angela, it's late," I said. "Who are you with and what do you need from me?"

Angela went on to explain that she attended a party with her friends Chelsea and Sarah. All of them had told their parents they were staying at each other's houses for the night and they were in a bind. Despite them being 18 years of age, they were still held accountable for their actions as long as they lived under their parents' roof.

"We were hoping we could stay with you for the night," Angela said.

My mind was racing at this point. How was I going to get three girls into my room this late at night? Overnight guests were not allowed in the dormitories after dark and Chelsea's father was one of the top-ranking officers on the base. If I carried out this plan, I would be putting my career in jeopardy. Despite my better judgment, I let my other head make the decision. After all, they were all pretty cute and having them sleep over might not be the worst thing.

"You can stay on one condition. You have to leave when I do in the morning," I said.

Angela was ecstatic. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she kept saying into the phone.

She gave me the address where I could pick them up and I told her I was on my way.

My thoughts raced as I drove out to pick them up. I still didn't know what I was going to do with them when I left for formation the next day. I decided to worry about that later. My mind began to shift its focus to the girls. All of them were younger than me, but they all had celebrated their 18th birthday within the last six months.

Angela was the wild one of the three. She was a blonde, blue-eyed beauty that stood about 5'4". She was curvy and didn't hesitate to wear clothing that showed off body. She was attracted to my buddy Adam, but he didn't reciprocate the attraction. Despite the road block, she was always a fixture at meet-ups and parties. Her wild nature stemmed from putting her friends up to some kind of bold dare or suggesting doing something as equally bold. This night excursion being one of them.

Chelsea was the tallest of the three. She stood 5'10" and was accustomed to getting attention from guys due to her long legs. She filled out her thin frame very well. She confided in me a couple of weeks ago that she wished her breasts were bigger. She went as far as taking off her shirt and bra to further her argument. While they may have been small, they were still of ample size. Plus, they felt good as she let me touch them. Her long dark hair and mesmerizing brown eyes made her look older. This was another reason older guys were always hitting on her.

Sarah was the quietest of the three. She was considered Angela's partner-in-crime as they were always together. She had dirty blonde hair with green eyes, stood at 5'6" and maintained an athletic physique. She had smaller breasts than Angela but they were slightly bigger than Chelsea's. She had a nice looking ass too but only if she wore something tight.

I pulled up to the address Angela had given me over the phone. The girls were waiting outside and piled into my car when I came to a stop. Chelsea sat next to me in the front while the other two got into the back. I still had no idea how I was going to get them on base with the 100 percent identification check policy in place. If we got caught, I was in deep shit.

As we got closer to the installation, my heart felt like it would beat itself out of my chest. I quieted down the giggling trio in my car. "We're getting close to the gate. Let me do the talking," I said. All of them nodded with these wide-eyed expressions.

"I am so fucked," I thought to myself.

I pulled up to the gate and immediately recognized the sentry. He recognized me in turn and despite me slowing down and rolling down my window, he waved me on through. I took a deep breath as I resumed my speed and headed towards my dormitory.

When we got there, I told the girls to be very quiet. I reminded them that all of us would be in trouble if we were caught. Surprisingly, they did as I asked and didn't make a sound until we were in the safety of my room. The girls resumed their giggling and playing around with each other while I tried to figure out sleeping arrangements.

Since Chelsea had let me get familiar with her, she agreed to sleep in the bed with me. Angela and Sarah would sleep on the floor. The girls got ready for bed as I pulled out all of the extra blankets and pillows I had to get something comfortable put together on the floor. All three of them took turns in the bathroom and all came out wearing a t-shirt and cotton panties.

I tried to remain cool but I was obviously distracted. Only once had a half-naked girl been in my room and that was because we were dating. Now, I had three of them and thought this night was far from over.

Since the girls were comfortable with their attire, there was no reason why I shouldn't be and stripped out of my clothes leaving just my t-shirt and boxers on for bed. The little table lamp on my desk was left on so neither Angela or Sarah would be stepped on when I got up in the morning. It illuminated the room adequately to see where you were going but not bright enough to take away from sleep.

The girls were already settled in as I made my way to the bed. Angela had a little fun and pulled down my boxers. Chelsea got a good look at half of my cock before I pulled my underwear back up. All of them giggled as I climbed into bed. "This is going to be a long night," I thought to myself as I got under the covers.

I decided to lay on my back. It wasn't my preferred position for sleeping but sharing a twin bed with a leggy brunette didn't allow for much room and I was worried about rolling over too far and out of the bed. Chelsea was laying on her side facing me. She draped her left leg over mine and placed her hand on my chest. Her hair covered my shoulder as she cuddled closer to me. On the floor, I could hear Angela and Sarah giggling. I had to wonder if this was all part of some plan of theirs.

I drifted off to sleep but my slumber was short lived as I was awakened by Chelsea's hand under the waistband of my boxers. I didn't move as I felt her hand proceed further down and her fingers wrap around my semi-erect cock. Subconsciously, I realized that there were three scantily-clad girls in my room and with this current sequence of events, sleep was the last thing on their minds.

My cock became stiffer. Chelsea established a solid grip on it and began to stroke it. Finally, I turned my head towards her. Our eyes met and she stopped jerking me off. She climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. She sat up and took off her t-shirt. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. They felt nice. They weren't small. In fact, I thought it was the perfect size.

She encouraged me to massage them as she began to grind on my cock. I could feel how wet she was through her panties. My focus was so strong on Chelsea, I didn't see Angela pop up from the side of the bed. She stood up and ran her fingers across my chest. Then, she turned towards Chelsea and kissed her as she continued to rub herself on top of me.

I watched as Angela peeled off her top and an already naked Sarah pull down her panties. These girls had in their mind they were ready to fuck me.

At 21 years of age, I had only dreamed of being part of a threesome. Now, I was about to be involved in an orgy. I don't know how it happened, but I soon found myself naked and being pulled up to the edge of the bed. The girls dropped down to their knees and took turns sharing my cock. Chelsea was in the middle and asserted herself as the lead. She licked my shaft up down, rolling her tongue on the tip of my cock. Her dark brown eyes transfixed on me as she took me all the way inside her mouth.

Flanking her was Angela and Sarah who had grabbed my ass as they took my balls into their mouth. I was very glad I had shaved them the other day. Their tongues on my shaven skin felt good and I gripped the back of their heads as they took me into their mouths. I couldn't get over how good all of them looked.

Angela's breasts were as big as they appeared under her shirts. Her curves were even sexier in her nude state. Chelsea had a rounder ass than I imagined for a girl that was tall and thin. Sarah was an athletic dream. Every part of her was toned and she had abs that would put a lot of guys to shame.

Chelsea's mouth let out a huge pop as she released my cock from her oral vacuum. Angela was next and deep-throated me immediately. "Oh fuck," I gasped. Her mouth felt amazing, but then again, all three of them excelled at the blowjob. Finally, Sarah got her turn and I felt she was doing everything in her power for me to blow my load right then and there. She took my cock all the way in and held it for several seconds.

"Lay down on the bed," Chelsea instructed. I did as I was told. As Angela and Sarah climbed on and proceeded to continue pleasuring my cock with their tongues, Chelsea removed her panties and straddled my head. She placed her pussy on mouth and I grabbed her legs and held her steady as I went to work on licking her pussy lips and teasing her hole with my tongue.

Meanwhile, Sarah was having her way with my cock. Angela was behind her, rubbing her pussy and it seemed the ecstasy Sarah was experiencing was translating to the blowjob she was giving me. She stifled her moans by taking me into her mouth but when her mouth was unobstructed, she was loud.

I continued to eat Chelsea's pussy and based on her body language, she was ready for me to be inside her. Her friends got that vibe too and returned to the floor to focus on each other. I got up as Chelsea laid down on the bed. She rubbed her well-trimmed and neatly groomed pussy; anxiously awaiting me to penetrate her.

As I lowered myself down on top of her, I slid my throbbing hard cock deep into her wet, tight hole. She initially gasped and then began to moan once I began thrusting inside her. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in closer. Her pussy felt like it was dripping everywhere. "Keep fucking me," she moaned as I continued pumping my cock in and out of her.

On the floor, Angela and Sarah were making noises of their own. I glanced down at them to see Sarah licking Angela's pussy. Her short, thick legs wrapped around Sarah's head. Chelsea pulled my face back in her direction. I felt her body tremble and she verified my suspicions by announcing she was cumming. I felt myself ready to blow. Chelsea sensed it too but told me to wait.

Somehow, I managed to control myself and eased the friction and sensation that my cock was enjoying. Chelsea leaned over the bed and asked her girlfriends who was next. Sarah immediately jumped at the chance. She didn't waste any time sliding my cock into her hairy pussy and rode me hard. The quiet one of the group was suddenly now the loud one.

"Oh, yes...mmm...hmmm...FUUUUCCK!!" Sarah was so loud, I thought she was going to wake up the entire floor.

Meanwhile, Chelsea who was sitting at the foot of the bed, had her legs wrapped around Angela's head while the latter ate her pussy. Chelsea leaned back and let out a moan. "God, that feels so good!" she cried. The way her body shook, I felt she had experienced another orgasm. That thought brought me back to the one riding me. Sarah was milking my cock hard and at this point, my control was no longer there.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said.

"Cum all over us," Chelsea demanded.

I withdrew my cock and almost immediately shot my load all over their faces. Chelsea got most of it but a good bit got into Sarah's mouth. I watched as the two kissed and swapped my cum into the other's mouth.

Chelsea and Sarah went to the bathroom to get clean up. Angela looked at them with a bit of annoyance. "You could have saved some for me you sluts!" she teased. She looked at me and gave my cock a tug. "Next time," she said in a low voice as she got back on the floor.

When Chelsea returned, she didn't bother getting dressed. She just climbed underneath the covers and I joined her. Sarah returned soon afterwards and much like her friend, decided to sleep in the nude. We all fell asleep within a matter of minutes.

My alarm woke me up three hours later. I was surprised that I was able to get up and moving as well as I did with the little amount of sleep I got, but I found my way to the bathroom. After I finished brushing my teeth, Angela stepped into the bathroom. She was naked.

"I wanted to thank you for helping us out last night," she said.

I didn't have time to respond as she dropped to her knees and began sucking me. My cock wasted little time getting hard again. She kept on sucking until I was extremely hard and got up and led me to the shower. She turned on the water and pulled me inside. Next time had arrived sooner than I expected.

"Fuck me," she said. "And make it quick."

I don't know if she realized my time was limited or if she didn't want to be caught by the other two but I spun her around, her ass facing me and slid my cock inside of her. She was not nearly as tight as Chelsea but I knew she was more promiscuous than her girlfriends. As I pumped my cock inside her bald pussy, I took hold of her breasts. They were big; my hands felt dwarfed by their size.

"Squeeze them," she cooed.

I did as I continued to thrust my cock inside of her pussy. I felt myself getting ready to cum and began to pull out. She grabbed me and held me in place. My load filled her hole as she moaned in satisfaction. I was equal parts scared and aroused by this because I didn't want to knock her up. She turned around and kissed me. Then, she gave me a reassuring smile and said, "Don't worry. I'm on the pill."

She showered with me and I was able to get cleaned up and dressed.

Chelsea and Sarah got up and put their clothes on around the time I was lacing up my boots. We were all ready to go 10 minutes later.

It was still early in the morning that if I were caught with these three girls, I would be in a lot of trouble. Somehow, we made it down to the first floor undetected and I took them Adam's room. For obvious reasons, Angela was very pleased with this arrangement. Like me, he had to attend formation, but he would be able to come back to his room afterwards as he was staying on base during the tour. Also, he knew the girls which was a huge advantage for me.

Adam wasn't impressed but reluctantly let them into his room. He would take them home after he got back. No one ever knew about that night in my room. Surprisingly, Adam didn't ask me any questions.

I saw the girls a couple of more times after that. However, I never slept with them again. Angela and Sarah went off to college. Chelsea stayed but was forced out by her dad when he found her giving a guy a blowjob during a room inspection. She moved to the southwest where her mom lived and enrolled into a community college.

As for me, I never had a night quite like that again. I was able to continue my career and enjoyed being a bachelor throughout the duration. Sometimes, I reflect on that night and am glad it happened. If I could have done anything different, it would have been to last long enough to fuck all three before blowing my load. Oh, and I would have made sure I didn't have to work the next day.